LCD Invincible Saint ~Salaryman, the Path I Walk to Survive in This Other World~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't see one for this. It's a pretty good read. The MC is dumb enough to not realize how strong he is and but smart enough to weak he is. His main goal is survival. His nickname is masochistic zombie healer. He's the essense of hard work.

Shio likes this.
  2. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok that nickname's gonna be the reason i'm now gonna pick this up xD

3. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is interesting. The mc is oblivious as to how others see him so its been mostly just building up to the moment he realizes how powerful he is. I also like how he talked himself into thinking of illusions xD. Like Parth said I recommding this story to all who has not read it :p.

pocketbear likes this.
  4. Volrith

Volrith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love this novel, actually laughing each chapter, not just blowing a little more air out of my nose ;).

thymee and LoneWanderer23 like this.
  5. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    It is really awesome, this novel!

6. Night

Night Immoral member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup this good one too. When you to much read action's genre novels like wuxia or xianxia you will enjoyed the story with carefree line.. Mm mm yup (for atlast 3month i read xianxia with Realm. a lot realm level with the MC who was never will never reach cause there's always the next realm level. Yup,i need somethink new) sorry i need let it out this feeling haha :D

AkeShiro likes this.
  7. ferpoperpo

ferpoperpo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My go to at the moment while Sevens is on hiatus. I like humble MC's, what can I say?

8. false

false Today is always the best day ever~

Reading List:
    Link
    the mention of mysterious drink 'Object X' always cracks me up

AkeShiro and pocketbear like this.
  9. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    my thoughts when ever I read that out loud... Power puff girls! Chemical x... I think they both grant super powers XD

AkeShiro likes this.
  10. Wolf_Paw

Wolf_Paw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoy this wn, is funny how he who is a healer only compered hinself with combant classes, especially when he like a healer is pretty awesome.

11. elv21

elv21 The One Who Steal Ice Cream !! Again !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Still curious of the real effect and it's ingredients

12. Argent-XII

Argent-XII [Demon King Archos] [Hero of Zarial]

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a good read.

13. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapters have me baffled at how they can lap him.

14. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They are paladins? They are physically stronger by job and level. He may have rapid growth, but he isn't at the point where he can overturn years of practice. Most healers don't heal as much as him so he easily surpassed them, but for him who had no talent physically, it takes longer to match up with talented people (who have been training for years)

15. elv21

elv21 The One Who Steal Ice Cream !! Again !!

Reading List:
    Link
    His coach said he has no talet for melle fight

The Riding class makes me remember of "Silver Spoon" manga.

16. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, most healers don't seem to get any fighting experience at all and so seem to be low leveled all their lives. Him being level 1 doesn't really matter in comparison to them. Compared to actual combat classes which do level up and reach high levels their stats would be monstrously different.

17. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    true but i just find it weird that they can lap him so easily. Not to mention hes a walking power house when its to conquering a dungeon where most people dont even get to the 10th floor.

18. Frolamiz

Frolamiz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, as he said, purification is like a cheat in this dungeon, and unlike the others priests, he can fight in melee when low in mana. And also the spartan training with a very high leveled adventurer help.

The difference in stats with the paladins probably come from the level, it is very unlikely there are others level 1 with stats similar to him. Actually, object x probably has a level suppressant of some sort in it to prevent from leveling up (or at least to slow it down) so that people drinking it have the time to get the growth correctors to a high level before starting their level up. Well that's if the corrections are not retroactive, which is very likely. Once he stop drinking it, he will probably level up very fast and his raw power will increase exponentially. Or maybe it can have more effects, since it's a mysterious substance that make plants wither and even undeads run away.
    And also the paladins can't really be compared to him, since in this setting they seem to only be an honorary title for warriors at the service of the church (like knight) and don't possess holy power. He isn't yet at their level in melee combat, but is much more versatile, and later what his surname will probably mean will probably be a bit different. Imagine a warrior that don't feel pain and can regrow member as soon as they are chopped off, attacking you like some sort of eldritch abomination.
    It will probably be similar to http://www.novelupdates.com/series/...-dou-mitemo-ore-no-rekkaban-na-ken-ni-tsuite/ but done much better (or I hope, at least the world building and character development can't be compared so far).

19. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't paladins be holy knights that have a similar healing attribute like healers. Instead of becoming a healer they went down the path of a warrior like what our lovable mc is doing. Except he somehow balancing it out. So shouldn't they also be in possession of purification?

20. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    and can regrow members when cut off any eunuchs here need a healer n.n