LCD Mei Gongqing

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lachiel, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Another Chinese novel with a girl who has been given a second chance to live her life.

Note: Please keep spoilers out of this topic, but if you >have< to spoil something put it in tags like a sane person would do p lease.

Anyone else read this work of art yet? I've been loving the way that the Main Character is trying to live her second life and avoid what happened in her first one.

Note 2: There is currently only 41 chapters translated, but the translator does update in 3 chapter bulks so I figure a main topic would be nice.

qwerty likes this.
  2. Snow

Snow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I really like the way the MC thinks, but if she had to choose a guy to marry, who do you think it will be?

qwerty likes this.
  3. linnil

linnil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cheer for sun yan!!
    And I boooo ran ming noooo~~~~ Don't want to see her suicide again

qwerty likes this.
  4. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think that it won't be one of the characters introduced at the moment, we will have to wait and see if she meets up with her father in brother in that other town and she meets another man.

qwerty likes this.
  5. Axia

Axia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Being rebirth into the same old body and to undo her old fate... hmmm, if you asked me who she should marry... actually, in my opinion, no one. i would rather she become a spinster (hahah), left alone and happy on her own, but then again, i like that Sun Yan (thumbs up to linnil), Wang Wulang also not bad but his family is shitty attitude, Ran Min is off the chart and we are going to have some more competitor soon, i guess, the choices wont be so lame for MC

qwerty likes this.
  6. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if it is still too early to judge who she will end up with, we all somehow came to the end point of.. we don't want her with Rin Man, which is not too surprising considering that the author managed to make us hate him from the start. (well done on the author part imho)

SeiraJLoyard and qwerty like this.
  7. Busy Bee

Busy Bee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Actually it would be better for her to be a spinster. I would. I hope she will have more choices. So far, the best bet is SY.

qwerty and CDLevit like this.
  8. Anoncommander1

Anoncommander1 The Commander

Reading List:
    Link
    there is big chance the MC gonna fell into ran min again since it looks like she really love him even after rebirth. but maybe she will try to act differently from before so she can get ran min attention to her but not her cousin or other lady (just maybe).

qwerty likes this.
  9. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I do doubt that due to the fact that she was really trying to get her cousin to marry ran min early on with her quick helps to talk to him and only spited her when she got s lapped by cousin wei..

qwerty likes this.
  10. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I hate it, it seems like Chen Rong will ended up with Min Ran again. Che. I wish the author would introduce new love interest, but the way it's going right now hinted that Chen Rong will be together with Ran Min. Again.

Aster Anemone, qwerty and CDLevit like this.
  11. Anoncommander1

Reading List:
    Link
    well at the beginning where the MC meet ran min again she has feverish on her(according to novel description on the said chp) after that she wake up and tell herself not to fall in love with him again. but i think this is some sort of denial from the MC part. i think the reason why at previous live ran min didn't like her because she is so persistent and like to scheme and also her reputation at that time. so after this rebirth maybe ran min can be more attract to the MC since she try to restraint herself more and act like weak girl.

qwerty likes this.
  12. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    Well actually the MC from before did not like to scheme and persistent, it was more like she fell in love and she threw her whole soul into her love with him, and then she was abandoned after she ended up ruining her reputation trying to get out of the schemes from others... and the end only happened because she was not experienced in the art of word wars..

Shio and qwerty like this.
  13. Anoncommander1

Reading List:
    Link
    just read the newest chpt
    the woman that was sent into the prince of nanyang is too pitiful. she already has frail body and still need to survive in that lion den of inner palace. I curse that bastard of chen family head of nanyang.

qwerty likes this.
  14. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Which made me curious, what did Chen Rong do in her past life to avoid being sent to Prince of Nanyang? She mentioned that she managed to get away with great effort, but she didn't explain it further.

qwerty likes this.
  15. Anoncommander1

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe like pour the wine in nanyang prince head?

qwerty likes this.
  16. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, pouring wine on prince's head = capital offense. She will get killed for insulting royal family.

qwerty likes this.
  17. Anoncommander1

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that prince is just a title but no relationship with the real royal family whatsoever. since like how can they leave a prince in some back water city while the other royal family move to south or something like that.

qwerty likes this.
  18. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    They haven't arrived at the capital?

qwerty likes this.
  19. Lachiel

Lachiel Paradise Lost

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its because hes the son of the towns ruling family that hes named prince. That or because he has a ton of women in his "palace" hes named prince idk. but hes not royalty.

qwerty likes this.
  20. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 45-47
    Horray to Su Yan's arrival. With this at least Chen Rong will have someone she could trust/ rely on

qwerty likes this.