Spoiler Strongest Abandoned Son

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nanda322, Jan 15, 2017.

1. okurin

okurin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from the beggining of the story we get to know that he has a really small dick will he be able to enlarge it or will it always be small

immortaltear likes this.
  2. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That was unexpected
    But why do I got the feeling that he will revive her at the end :ROFLMAO:

By the way, what happen to her child?

Also, has the MC ever met his brother or sister?
    His father is dead, what about the mother?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  3. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    He tried to search for their souls in the underworld at the end of the story to try revive them. But his power got limited and he was unable to do anything. And that was after he became one of the 12 strongest beings in the entire universe. Author suggested that there were stronger beings/things above him, like those who ruled over tribulation lightning.

The child was mentioned in the story once where she was being brought up as a puppet saintess in some sect where MC's actions inadvertently saved her, by helping her hold some real power. After that she didn't come up again. Very disappointed with the author about those mother child pair exposure. Made them seem somewhat important then just dropped them.

He found the mother? His father died I think. Don't quote me on it, a bit fuzzy. He met with his siblings. Sister stuck with him to cultivate and hanged out with his wives together. Brother went a bit demented over trying to gain power. An important character to be honest.

The possible harem members were all over the shop. Some good candidates were ruined by author for no apparent reason at all. But then again, I guess it's good that not every single pretty female friend became part of the harem, it would be too bland.

falcon92 likes this.
  4. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    He had damaged meridians in that area, blocked his yang or something. They would open/heal when his cultivation reaches 3rd qi refining or something. Anyways pretty low stage. He has a kid later so they're definitely fine.

5. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    He tried to look for her soul in the underworld after he became one of the strongest beings in the universe. But something limited his powers there which stopped him from finding her soul.

The kid was mentioned once where she was being brought up as a puppet successor and MC's unknowingly killing that sects sovereign helped her hold some real power but they never met and she wasn't mentioned again.

Found mother later but father died I think. A bit fuzzy there sorry. Sister stuck with him pretty much through out the story, hanging out with his wives. Brother was found later but he lost himself to trying to gain power and out do MC. Pretty much became enemies at the end but he was unimportant at the end.

I don't know if this is author's first book or early works but the story is quite sloppy haha. Plot holes and open endings everywhere. Too many characters left hanging.

falcon92 likes this.
  6. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    I remember you said he has 3 wives
    Did any new one appear or just them

I would rather know them now so I don't get attached to others when they show up:ROFLMAO:

Also, what about "su jingwen" (the one that bought the talisman/charm in the earlier chapter to save her mother)

7. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    So there's Luo Susu, Ning Qingxue, the Song girl that had his kid, Su Jingwen also becomes a waifu, the girl he met when he left after killing that Song 2nd generation out in the wilderness and saved her from poison and stuff, can't remember her name, she hanged out with Jingwen. There's also another girl from one of the higher worlds. And the Mu girl whom he met in the small world attached to earth.

That's all I remember for now.

falcon92 likes this.
  8. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm listening to the audiobook on Ximalaya, and it's true that he needs to cultivate to level 3 to unblock his meridians. Definitely not at 700.

Oh, and he made a bracelet for Su Jingwen with 6 jade beads which she gave 3 to Ning Qingxue when they met and she found out they were married.

9. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks
    I think I am becoming a bit annoying with my questions :p

One more :sick: (hopefully the last:cautious:)

I just reached the part where an idol/singer girl appear (at least I think she is)
    Is she part of the harem?
    If not what happen to her?

10. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm 95% sure she wasn't part of the harem. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. She never cultivated I believe.

NotYourCat and falcon92 like this.
  11. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the novel has the same author as The Gate Of Good Fortune i didn't expect much, but still i'm disappointed =/

NotYourCat likes this.
  12. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, here I am again with another question :whistle:

You mentioned the Song girl that had his kid
    Do you mean Nie Shuang (the girl that in the same school as his sister and pretend to be week and shy but actually strong)
    I just reach the chapter where they mention that she has relationship with the Song (relative I think)
    Is that her, or is the girl who had his kid someone else ?

If NO, then who is the girl who has his child? What is her story?
    And what happen to Nie Shuang

------
    Oh
    Never mind
    I just read the chapter about an illegitimate daughter of the Song family
    Mind giving a summery about her, how did they became together
    ( what i understood that the Song family want to use her)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  13. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    The Song girl - forgive me, I don't remember the full name so I'll keep it for now - is from his enemy family, the same Song that Ning Qingxue was meant to marry.

She was a national security agent. Stronger than a normal person, martial arts cultivator. She tried to revenge against the MC but failed. MC admired that she didn't try to involve anyone else around him so he let her go (someone clear this up for me, a bit fuzzy).

Anyways, she got a map to some treasure somewhere in a snowy mountain. Turns out she was injured and was pretty powerless on the journey. MC was also in the area, they met I think but separated (MC was also looking for the same treasure but they were unaware, had the same map but MC was lost).

She met a couple of foreign hunters who tried to take advantage of her (fed her aphrodisiac). MC met them on the way (plot armour). Killed the foreign guys. Tried to expel drug. You know where it lead to after.

They were awkward but she still hated MC. They both went into the hidden treasure map. It was essentially a trap. MC saved her. She thought he died. She escaped. MC also escaped after a bit.

She had his child. Hate changed to love after she had child. She came to see MC once in the city he built like a couple years later. She saw that MC was surrounded by other women so she felt inferior and left. MC has no clue about the kid.

MC met his daughter in his hometown when she was in trouble. Plot armor made them recognize each other and happy ending from there.

Nie Shaung is actually pretty weird. She was from an evil sect and she had seduction technique that takes energy from men using an illusion. MC thought she was dirty but she was actually a virgin.

She tried to use/seduce/kill MC. Failed of course but turns out she was being used/controlled by her senior brother.

Anyways her senior brother tried to kill her and MC saved her, but didn't really have any favourable impression, he was just trying to kill that guy. He left her alone after she passed out at the scene with a good cultivation technique from her sect. She got depressed and left. Got real strong later when she went into like the mountains to live alone.

Met MC when he was in trouble. MC found two eggs that had really cold energy. MC being MC didn't die but made one of the eggs his pet. She died trying to save MC. MC kept her in his world space.

Revived her much much later. Or rather someone powerful took her corpse to revive her then took her as a student. He just arrived at the new realm and was super weak then.

Much much later after that, MC found that she was taken to this mysterious and powerful sect that cultivated in ice arts. Thought she might be bullied so he went there to find her.
    Reunited but she acted indifferent. Then put him in a guest room and activated some formation to kill him.

Reason being ice arts needed to get rid of emotion. She loved him and had to get rid of him to proceed in cultivation. You know, the usual cliche.

MC escaped, was heart broken after talking with her which under the formation. She thought he died but MC just left.

He probably fell in love with her when she saved him from the insect.

Anyways a good harem candidate dropped for some reason, it could have gone either way. I personally liked her until that ice sect thing.

falcon92 likes this.
  14. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna say I am surprise about Nie Shaung but after what happened to the teacher and her fate, I am convinced that I shouldn't got any high hopes for any girl there

Thanks for the info
    I am pretty sure another question will pop up in a few days:whistle:

15. falcon92

Reading List:
    Link
    @nanda322

Just reached the chapter where the Song family wanted to use a girl to trick the MC
    She has a sick mother (apparently not her biological mother) and the Song family used money to force her

I just read that she has a braclet similar to the MC sister
    What is all that about? Is she the MC sister?
    And what will happen to her in the story?
    And what about Ye Ling (the other sister?)

16. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well i just past that part.
    according to the story. she is the real sister to MC. because MC mother gives birth to twins.
    and the boy was picked by Ye family, and the girl was picked by Tang (concubine of Song Head)

uhm after being save and recognize as his sister, he guide her to train, and sent her into Luo SuSu old hidden door to train.
    maybe i will come back later to check.

YeLing is MC step sister, but no blood relation.

@ Nie Shuang
    my info abt her:
    she didnt fully cultivate the devil art and her actual skill is low
    she has a pet that practise and all her level is actualy belong to the beast.
    she is Virgin... lol...

falcon92 likes this.
  17. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Like mastermind05 said. She is indeed suspected to be his real sister. Never actually confirmed through a dna test or anything. He just treated both her and Ye Ling as his sisters.

MC's mentality with girls is that he really doesn't want any sentiment debts. So other than his master (Luo Susu) and Ning Qingxue at the start, the other girls took a very long time to be part of his harem. They all had displayed deep affection for MC in one way or the other.

Ning Qingxue followed him into pretty much a death trap.

Song girl had his child.

Su Jingwen never forgot about him after decades and he found her just before she died.

Same with Chu girl, she actually was looking for MC in a cultivator realm, too bad they were in different realms and she died. Plot armour made MC find her corpse. Revived her much much later. She chased MC all over back on earth together with Ning Qingxue.

Mu girl he met in the small world literally only had him in her mind. No matter where she ended up, seperated for hundreds of years, she always thought of him.

The last girl, from the immortal (or equivalent) realm he went to, she felt like she was just there to complete the collection from realms, but she too had a deep affection for MC. Waited for him when he was dormant for thousands of years after an injury.

Tang girl was in love with him as a woman but she never brought it up. She was aware that MC purely treated her as a sister, although a few other girls knew her real feelings.

Ye Ling was almost always with MC through his entire journey. The most pure relationship with MC of siblings.

falcon92 likes this.
  18. YayYay

YayYay Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ice sect girl doesn't appear after that at all? Dw saw you had only read about 700 chaps

19. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    I have more or less finished skimming all the chapters. Did you mean Nie Shaung? She appeared once more after she left her sect and saw MC became powerful from a distance. (At the end of the story, when MC went to the ice sect, it was nearing the end of story) She regretted I suppose. She still loves him but some cliche about how she doesn't deserve him now and so on. TBH MC wouldn't accept someone who tried to kill him either.

There is one more girl from an/the ice sect and she was also a potential harem member that didn't make the cut. Their time together was too shallow.

20. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do any characters we care about get raped or is it only side characters? I don't mean attempted rape where MC saves the day.