LCD Martial God Asura

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raphael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this master is as legit as he says he is. The name of his sect doesn't inspire confidence but it should be okay for Chu Feng. He'll learn to be an even more efficient homidical maniac :)

2. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was too convenient plot wise when his first strong backer ran out on him but it looks like he's got a (sane) replacement. Interested to see how Chu Feng's relationship develops with them if he does indeed go to the Crippling Night Demon Sect. It seems as though they are/were the rivals of this Burning Heaven Church (or what's left of it) which Chu Feng's father(?) has seemingly employed.

As long as this new master helps Chu Feng go and claim Zi Ling back i'll be happy :p

3. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No I don't think his daddy is from BHC since the head of CNDS and the insane guy where equal strength. More than likely Chu Feng's daddy is someone that the insane guy meet on Heaven's Road and brought back.

4. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what kind of woman the fiancée of insane guy is. I also hope she didn't like him because feelsbadman.jpeg

5. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets be honest I doubt Chu Feng needs to learn anything about killing or torturing from this guy he has that bag of tricks mastered already. If anything the guy is the one learning, also this relationship is pretty obvious who is coming out ahead, I mean look at how the guy acted when our daring MC went for a swim and drank the liquid thingy the guy was super surprised and judging from what Eggy said that shit is deadly to everyone so that means even someone as knowledgeable as Eggy considered drinking that as insane so some scrub like the guy in black would notice how unique Chu Feng is so getting a guy like that as a disciple is like setting the future of his sect.

6. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I said efficient. This dude has a spooky demon sect name. Maybe he knows some soul sucking shenanigans and stuff like that.

Raphael likes this.
  7. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Feng already refines souls remember? That's what Eggy uses to level up, the Source energy is the users soul or consciousness after they died. :)

8. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, he gets a cut of the pie. Could be something else like energy from their blood or some other thing.
    Could learn how to control living puppets and have an army, with a spooky name like that and how the sect killed themselves into 4 groups I'm sure these guys are pretty big on "evil" techniques.

9. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I won't count that off, anyways he should just say fuck it and kill everyone in Zi Ling's clan then fuck her and get all the powers while finding some way to keep her cultivation.

10. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that won't be in a while since he has 4 years for that. More time than the beginning of the series till now. He's been busy.

11. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Got only one word for you Time-skip (is that two words or does the - make it one?) :D

12. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't even train for what 1-2 years? so i am going to bet by 2-3 years he will be strong enough to fuck every1 in the eastern sea region the same way he did here in the nine profound continent

13. xociss

xociss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol... Of course he has to.. Because he has to save his fiance,,, and the strongest person in eastern sea region is Peak Martial King??
    So in four years his fiance is gonna get married.. so at least by then he should be of martial king realm..

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea but he's always the "under-dog" in fights so if he has to go up against MK-7 or MK-8 then he will more than likely be a ML-3 or a ML-4 when he goes to rescue her, right now he's what HR-3

xociss likes this.
  15. Evilnemesis7

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't feel like MGA is very timeskippy from what we've seen so far.

16. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought he was still at Heaven Realm 2 just said he had the resources to reach 3, did he already become rank 3?

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he was HR-1 with the resources to go HR-3 as soon as he gets out of the tomb....but knowing his luck it will only be enough to go 1 lvl and not 2

18. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    No after the bath in the impossible to consume stuff for other people but not for him he broke through to second rank and he said something like with the rest of that juice he will be able to hit rank 3.

19. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean not that specific one but the other juice from the other formations that where broken before that one that he has been collecting....

20. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    predator juice...................