LCD Castle of Black Iron

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Mar 21, 2017.

?

Shold he realy have such OP skill as Kami-e?

1. Yes! Make him OP right now

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Nah, that would be too boring.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Read Online

NU LINK

Genre:
    Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Mature, School Life, Sci-fi, Slice of Life, Xuanhuan

Description:
    After the cataclysm, the rules of the world have all been rewritten and the Black Iron Age descends. Steel, steam, martial strength became humanities largest tools for survival.

Zhang Tie an ordinary boy, amid confusion was fiercely kicked in the arse by the God of Fate and obtained a sapling that can continuously grow various varieties of magical fruits.

The boy screamed, rolled and dived headlong into the torrents of the infinitely vast continent – Massive waves of human clans and demon clans gather as the Third “Hundred Year” Holy War is coming.

The mysterious vast continent of unknown origin!
    A magic cultivation system that uses crystals to unlock the body’s potential!
    The hot-blooded legend about the descendant of God!
    The many secrets of the eastern mysterious gate!
    The endless treasures in the core of the world!
    Everything in the “Castle of Black Iron”.

It's a very good novel and I would have definitely recommend it if not for Chinese propaganda.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Lunali and WQL like this.
  2. TheMrAzn

TheMrAzn [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm. Any starting topics? I honestly read only a bit of the book. But from what I've read he isn't really born with anything special but probably gets a legendary item or system later due to an accident, heritage, etc. So what's that all about?

3. 9thExiled

9thExiled Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is steampunk right? like atk on titans and kabaneri?

4. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    @9thExiled
    MC lives in a post-apocalyptic world in which technology related to electricity, nuclear bombs, etc is dead. People rely on iron,steam...basic technologies. Demons and other creatures exist as well.

It's well written. MC is a young kid who has reached puberty (so he thinks about what people of his age dream: girls). I actually like his goals even though I rarely read harems;) MC is completely ordinary with ordinary dreams but he stumbles upon a lucky chance.

The world building so far is good.

WQL and 9thExiled like this.
  5. 9thExiled

9thExiled Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @strixflash
    thanks for the info.
    I already plan on reading this, just waiting for chapters to accumulate.

WQL likes this.
  6. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That tree thing looks similar toAST

7. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    He is an ordinary youth striving for survival and a good life but founds a crystal in the shape of egg (with carving of a "door" on it) which has a sapling inside it. The title of series is related to that. I won't spoil it for you but it's well written and definitely recommended.

WQL and TheMrAzn like this.
  8. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad to see it being not so popular. This novel really deserves a chance.

Compound Q and WQL like this.
  9. WQL

WQL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on, you guys~~As the translator of Castle of Black Iron for Qidian International, I can tell you for sure that you can learn a lot from the novel to be a man like Zhang Tie. I really like the MC,he's kind,brave,righteous and funny.Besides, he knew how to do business...So you can learn how to do business from Zhang Tie,LOL~~Through reading this novel, we can learn how to be a kind-hearted man who regards his family members as the most important. Appreciate you guys love this book~~

strixflash likes this.
  10. WQL

WQL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never give it up by only reading the previous 12 chapters, as the story begins to be interesting from chapter 13. Although it feels bad at the beginning, it reflects the true innocent scenes in the high school.Barley was not the MC., Zhang Tie is. To tell the truth, the members of Hit-Plane Brotherhood were not bad. The author describes them to form a sharp contrast between the previous chapters and the later chapters so that the readers could touch the real inner heart of the Hit-Plane Brotherhood. Miss Daina is just an adoration. She said that she would marry one of her students was to encourage them to be great fighters so as to survive this age.

strixflash likes this.
  11. WQL

WQL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have any questions to ask, just ask me. I'm sure I can give a satisfactory reply. Thank you~

pbuh and strixflash like this.
  12. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WQL, How did you find me in FB?

13. WQL

WQL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find you from friends recommendation. As one of your friend has liked the official website of Qidian International.

14. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to enquire about the naming of MC's cheat tree. What exactly does "Manjusaka" means? Someone mentioned that the tree name has "treasure" "thousand" character in it. Have you used pinyin for them? (If possible please translate the tree name completely instead of pinyin as otherwise meaning is lost).

Thanks.

15. Sawcrot

Sawcrot 『Elk God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... is this novel good? Or just typical cultivation chinese novel ?

16. WQL

WQL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have changed it into "Manjusaka Karma Fruit Tree", Manjusaka is a Sanskrit word which in Buddhism is related to life and death. If readers couldn't understand its meaning, we will add a note under the chapter where it appears for the first time.

17. WQL

WQL Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear this novel is really really good, you will sense it after chapter 13 when the small tree enters the MC's mind for the first time. It's a steampunk fantasy novel combining both Chinese features and western features. Readers can also experience Karma between life and death, which is strongly mentioned in Buddhism. After reading this novel, you will understand why the author would spend more than 3 years to finish it and why the translator would spend about 4-5 years to finish translating it. Because, it worth that.

strixflash likes this.
  18. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow readers, i am currently at C10, i am not hurrying with it, i read once in a while, as there is no point in hurrying as i will eventually catch up and it would be a nightmare than...
    I have a question, its not plot related or anything but your personal opinion on something, as this matter makes me quite uncomfortable whilst reading this novel but it might not be a case for you, btw it is not about ero aspects (which i find dead weird as well as what sane high schooler with his friend would take out his manhood and fap in a classroom?) now back to the main issue, there is this character in the novel, its the black guy by the name of Bagdad, does anyone else cringe at this name when they read it? because whenever i read and his name comes out, i think of this; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baghdad i know it may seem a bit racist from me to associate the name of a black character with the capital of iraq but still it does sound very similar doesnt it? what are your thoughts on this?

19. Outlet

Outlet New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bagdad is just a name that represents power and braveness.

20. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    was it explained in the latest chapters or did you find it somewhere on google?