LCD Chronicles of Primordial Wars

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zhen, Oct 22, 2016.

1. LilNut

LilNut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you can expect something hit one of the moon and then poof, it's gone

2. Tortex

Tortex [Lazy Tortoise that Dreams to be a Dragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    It wouldn't be just "poof" gone, it would be "crap ton of debris" gone. We could tell if there was a second moon around Earth that was smashed to pieces, there would be an asteroid belt around it. And even if the other moon collects them, it takes a long ass time for everything to be gone.

3. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    He is in the future on planet Earth ...
    Leeloo & Korben destroyed the great evil in 2263 and created the second moon and started to live lovely dovey together with the cat.
    However, Leeloo got really mad at Korben's mum for taking his side after he forgot their first Valentin's day ... in the end humanity was nearly extinct.
    Only the fire element stone was found and a society based around fire totems was created ... internal strife etc etc and they split up into seperate tribes - long time later the MC arrives.

And the stone that brought him into the future will be explained next week ...

4. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^what a complete bullshit. Wrong story bro.
    It's more likely that this happened in the past. Apparently there is a theory about Earth's second moon.
    Go google this: Earth had two moons, scientists claim.

The story might be based on that theory. Their civilization might happened before the great meteors that wiped off dinosaurs and caused the ice age. Surviving humans no longer have fire power and resulted in today's society and discovery of the cave.

5. Dirav

Dirav Happy Commoner.. \(°•,°)/

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, are you the translator? I want to read this novel but the prologue and chapter 1 links are broken. I wonder if the pages were deleted or something. Can you provide the first 2 chapters please? Many thanks..☺

6. lesytxyz

lesytxyz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.lesyt.xyz/novels/copw/copw-prologue/
    Here you go.
    I will probably have someone retranslate it for Lesyt soon.

Dirav likes this.
  7. Dirav

Dirav Happy Commoner.. \(°•,°)/

Reading List:
    Link
  8. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this theory... as we could also add in for a flavor that the destruction of the moon ended dinosaurs .. or what we have currently in the story. And after that we have the ecosystem where our mc is originally from

9. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Turns out Eagle mountain is epic

IRainstorm likes this.
  10. Zhen

Zhen ~[Badass Butler from hell]~

Reading List:
    Link
    the site needs fixing

11. lesytxyz

Reading List:
    Link
    The site is under attack

12. Zhen

Reading List:
    Link
    who the heck would have so much time to attack a site posting novel chapters o.o

13. lesytxyz

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows, but they've been doing it for a while and overloading our site.

I actually made post about it before.
    You can use cachedview to access the website.

14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    "Without waiting for Lei to finish talking, his grandpa had already said, “Exploring the new route is too dangerous. If he enters and somehow doesn’t make it out, then what will we do? Absolutely not, he cannot be in danger, moreso, he cannot die!”

Lei was speechless. Grandpa, your own grandson, the one that you personally recommended to join is still standing here!"
    -this quote's interesting. I've liked how that person/character had found himself in a dilema.
    Maybe they'll discover another tribe when they'll try to explore/find out a new route? Or, maybe, they writer will use that situation where they'll find an abandoned child or the ruins of another tribe?

15. Zhen

Reading List:
    Link
    I can actually answer this though it would be a spoiler for this thread. You can ask in spoiler section we all know people will still click even if they knew its a spoiler

Dori likes this.
  16. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotta say I truly like this story, it's a nice refreshing change to all the immortal cultivation and dao comprehension stories (don't get me wrong I like some of those as well). But I liked how the writer took time to lay out everything the first 100 or so chapters and when the mc transmigrated or what ever he wasn't just like "oh I reincarnated into another body how cool" he was actually depressed AF for quite a while till he had to get off his ass to survive! Plus the mc is uniquely powered not with a cheat ability for once! Anyway started this a few days ago and couldn't sleep till I was up to date, was guna start an LCD but I found it already exists!

Dori likes this.
  17. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I'd say his cheat ability would be that thing that melted into him (I think it was a rock?) that he got when he transmigrated that helps him grow stronger quickly.

Dori likes this.
  18. Tortex

Reading List:
    Link
    It is, but he doesn't know how to use it from the start and it isn't super OP (at least yet). He has the power of inheritance from it that he can use but he had learn its use from the Shaman, and he has no idea what the "shell" around his totem does. Also he's got a penalty in that he can't use Fire Crystals to raise his strength like the rest in the tribe, Ice Crystals seem to work but those are on Eagle Mountain.

19. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He may not be able to use the crystals, but on the other hand, his training is a good 4x faster than anyone else's... I wonder if the crystals aren't pure enough energy for him to use?

20. Tortex

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be plausible, but:
    "The crystal-like icicles on the ice layer contained energy, not as pure and much less than that of the fire crystals." - Chapter 141

So no, it's a different type of energy. I'm guessing it's either more in tune with the "shell" around his totem or it has an easier time bypassing it. It affected his totem though, so I'm leaning more towards bypassing.