LCD Seoul Station’s Necromancer

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Sep 3, 2016.

1. starburst98

starburst98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she also has an ugly soul from being a bitch.

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it say that Cindy had an ugly soul? I don't think Woojin commented about her soul. It also didn't really say that she had a bad character. Her manager said that he liked every about her except that she believed being a celebrity gave her power. As for the girl with the ugly soul, I think that was the A ranked girl he killed in the giant dungeon.

Lithit and Crau like this.
  3. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Chet, this lady assumes the King of Alandal will fail? Preposterous! Just because she was incompetent wont mean he will!
    (Rowdiness continues)

4. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like she'll try to win over a traitor like whatshisface.

5. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is she? have we seen her before?

6. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    will jaemin sister (forgot her name) be the queen of Alandal? or will this never be mentioned until the end of the novel?

the celeb at the airport i guess..

mrttao likes this.
  7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. He honestly never seemed all that interested in Jiwon.

8. Voromir

Voromir Chaotic Evil Kobold Fig 4/Rog 16/Sorc 6 (DND 3.5)

Reading List:
    Link
    So any one else imagining Liah as a sex cowgirl with a pump action rifle?

9. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Woojin manage to save Alphen before and by that logic, he should able to protect earth

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. I think he just protected Alandal not the entire planet.

11. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you mean sexy cowgirl?

12. Hallow Cause

Hallow Cause Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he really save alphen? I thought he left and that other dude took over that planet. He only protected his own country…but he left.

13. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds quite likely, but I think Woojin would make a point of repeatedly killing anyone from Earth that tried to join the enemy. Well, assuming that he could find them anyway.
    He actually did want to lose. He wanted the longer protection period so he would have more free time on Earth. I think he's changed his mind now though.

It would be more about his girlfriend's reaction than his, and then maybe his reaction to hers. He may not care about whatever celebrity that wants to date him, but he would care about his girlfriend being bullied by said celebrity.
    You mean his opponent? No, they just introduced her. Or the celebrity? If so, then she was introduced a while back and got publicly embarrassed by Woojin when she tried to make a move on him.
    He failed to protect either. By the end, the only living thing left in Alandal was him.

mrttao likes this.
  14. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    He didnt try so save it, from previous chapter he only take high level dungeon as it still way beyond his league, he probably give them time to grow
    Nah! he didnt save Alphen but more like something that plug the hole to maintain balance between great power and work together against trahnet invasion.
    this Earth probably will end up like that too, each faction trying to swallow each other and lead opportunity for invasion and if woojin act like he did in alphen , high chance he gonna storm faction who allied with invader with his undead legion and ignore the treaty [if it ever made ]

15. Hallow Cause

Hallow Cause Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't intentionally tstop Trahnet from taking over. But in order to maintain his country, he has to be independent and not join Trahnet, therefor hindering Trahnet from conquering the whole planet…until he left.

But now. I guess he'll try to save Alphen, after he makes sure that earth stays safe, by destroying the monster trying to invade earth and destroy the inside factions slowly destroying earth itself. He did make a promise with that follower or God that he'll save Alphen after he saves earth. (forgot her name).
    So I guess you're right.

16. Voromir

Voromir Chaotic Evil Kobold Fig 4/Rog 16/Sorc 6 (DND 3.5)

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

17. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't see what makes you think he wanted to lose? If he really wanted to lose, he would have just done the battle himself and done nothing, or ordered Bibi to lose. And it's not like winning negatively impacts him. Yeah, if he won, he would get a relatively lower protection period, but what's wrong with that? If he is able to battle and win more, he increases the chances of him gaining more Dimension Fragments, which means he'll be able to connect to more worlds, which means more access to bigger and better dungeons. It was stated that Earth's dungeons were pretty low level (compared to Alphen), so wouldn't it be more efficient for him to farm better dungeons? Not to mention how close he already was to level 80 after the 12 days previously. He doesn't need that long to get where he needs to be.

Also, why do you think she would even get a chance to interact with his girlfriend, let alone bully him. Do you think she's actually able to approach her? Given his status?

Chapter 130: Lol, this dumbass woman, thinking she's actually on the same level as Woojin. Pretty sad, really, lol. Also, it's pretty interesting to see Woojin preparing to create his former outfit.

18. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    is woojin plan to make earth become predator instead of a prey

barashkafromro likes this.
  19. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't understand how it could be any clearer.

Lots of stupid things happen due to plot. A celebrity meeting another celebrity is well within the scope of probability, particularly if the author wills it. The reason I think it might happen is because of her personality and the way her sections have been written. I've seen similar patterns far too many times before.

20. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the logic was that he doesn't want to personally lose because it feels bad. However he doesn't seem to care about it that much because he's wondering if he should put the vampire boy in charge.