Spoiler Poison Genius Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 15, 2016.

1. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She still ALIVE in the end of the novel, a lot of people died, LFY and HYX became popsicles and yet she still ALIVE

2. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG if the author dont have intention to continue the novel it will be so disappointed.

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT??? SHE'S STILL ALIVE WHILE OUR MC BECAME POPSICLES (well.. attractive popsicles).

I can't accept this. Nononono. According to chinese novel rule, she should be dead a thousand times to pay for every evil thing she's doing to our mc.

4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O:eek::mad: what the heck! Like...WHHAAAAAATTT?!?!?!?

:mad: that woman is like that guy from WDQK! Tough as a cockroach! Author, WE DEMAND A SEQUEL!!!! Welp, Ruyi said the author might (hopefully will) make a sequel (sooner rather than later). As far as the spoilers go, the ending is hanging. The daughter is missing, the MCs in a frozen state, and yeah...that cockroach of a biatch is very much alive.

chamchaworld likes this.
  5. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    @Ruyi say the truth I truly forget about these two... jajajaj
    I remember them when they como out again...

6. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Well everyone need to be calm, and I think this will be sequel, in the near end the chapter is kind of 'the first end' and mainly in Chinese novels books are 'The end'

(So hopeful we can get the sequel... if not then can only say that the author really wasted the end....)

Im still in the arc's about after funding the new country (c1278) they are still chapters to the end... but reading the spoilers I think is impossible for it to end like that! I just can't accept it, i would like to know can they become popsicles and end,
    Maybe the next sequel they talk about their son and daughter in rescue to the parents

(But truly speaking I really didn't want to read their son and daughter book, for me HYX and LFY are protagonists and is quite uncomfortable to read another book with so direct relationship with them...
    maybe... maybe is for them how to come back than how the son look for the sister to save the parents.
    AHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't explain it I just don't want they end like that and I don't want the sequel to ruin my hopes to change the son to MC....)

astaterix and chamchaworld like this.
  7. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    @smr85 we need to talk about GBY... have I say that I want him alone? But why Qin Min out of thin of air? Yeah I quite like she but, NO!
    Maybe if I read this in another point of view I will like it but but but in this point of view I don't like it!

8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, right? I read this book for HYX and LFY, that's who I want to end the book (& it's possible sequel) too!

Can't believe Giant Ice Cube was so cold he ended up frozen with his wife....lol

tika, riyo, blee8 and 4 others like this.
  9. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, if maybe in another book and in another point of view I will like to read the Son Rui'er to save the parents but to this book is to HYX and LFY.....
    hopeful author do a great job to my motivation if she come to add a sequel!

astaterix likes this.
  10. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they recognize each other in the modern world? Perhaps the author wants to write a modern romance story this time, and decided that a reincarnation of the two would give a more dramatic and nostalgic sense in the plot.

Aster Anemone likes this.
  11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I agree with you. I want a sequel about LFY and HYX and not about their children since in my mind, they are my only true protagonist. It's kinda like, I read Naruto but I don't like Boruto.

12. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    YEEEEEA! You understand me! I mean I liked Naruto but is kinda sucks to read Boruto...

13. blee8

blee8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it has probably been mentioned somewhere in this thread, I've been meaning to go search for it but couldn't find the time. Can somebody spoil me, pls?
    who is the masked man?
    Thanks!

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What masked man?

15. blee8

blee8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the poison master

16. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    What poison master?
    Are you speaking when the Prince again with that weird illness?
    The person who hijaked HYX, black mask man is LFY...
    Or what black man you're speaking? Specific the situation and near what chapters

blee8 likes this.
  17. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say that in the near end of this arc I truly liked Mu Linger this character, stubborn, crying ghost, stupid with their own, but honest to herself!
    And Kim Gold was truly her man!!! Waahabahaha so happy!

Aster Anemone and Ruyi like this.
  18. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    The one that trying to kidnapped YunXi. Qingyi's master.

blee8 likes this.
  19. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Gaaaahhh!!! I am so pissed off with the latest translated chapter!!!! @Ruyi T^T please tell me there's going to be another chapter? Pretty please?

Anyone knows what's going to happen in the next chapter? Is that stupid LFY going to help out HYX? If he doesn't, I'm going to ship HYX with GQS or GBY! Hmp! That ice block better help her out! Grrr! Those insects are buzzing too much! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Haaa I am so annoyed!!!!

20. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Young initiate...! Calm your heart and think of all the ways Yunxi will stuff those words back up their noses. Really, these people are small fry in the long run, she can deal with the crowd just fine.

Long Feiye's off checking on the status of the canister of tea leaves they got from Bilü--his first priority is the investigation, especially now that they suspect Madame Li is the culprit and they're back in the capital. He'll want to ascertain that ASAP before the other side makes a move. From my perspective, he thinks HYX's capable of handling her in-laws with her own abilities.

Actually, she'll need to be able to handle them if she sticks with him, because he's always getting involved with, well, complicated stuff. Rage at him now, but know that he really does see her as "one of his people," and sometime in the future he'll make those words count (even if he doesn't "love" her just yet).

Next chapter's one of those snippy back and forths, which naturally, Han Yunxi wins. You can just simmer and enjoy that when it comes. The most stressful part of this arc would be chapters 127-131, which is why they're getting mass released at the same time, ahaha~ Anyways, I've prepared a treat alongside tomorrow's chapter, so stay tuned for that. Great patience yields great rewards...! >u<