The Great Ruler Question ( SPOILERS )

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Greyhalfbuster, Apr 22, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    when is he going to take his mother back from his clan? ...did his clan seal his mom's cultivation or just imprisoned her?

2. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    His Mom is one of strongest here. Saint level something. Being backbone of the clan, they cannot kill her. But the Great Elder of the clan was one who followed rules to exact point and had her kind of imprisoned in clan. Though she has always been powerful enough that only Great Elder can contend against her, she never escaped and had a deal with GE about her son ...
    He goes to take her back in 1410 or around that ..

alexfilia likes this.
  3. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so she can simply leave and not care about them and noone can say anything :D ....what kind of deal did she make? (but if she really wanted to she could go in hiding with both her hubby and son lol)

4. Robinhood1

Reading List:
    Link
    I can give u more spoilers if u want ... But be warned, these might destroy ur fun a little. Then again, it will take years, if not decade to reach that part in translations lol ...
    Not only did she have power only next to Great Elder, she could even change Great Elder due to her connection with Ancestor Pagoda(though no one was aware of this) and become GE herself. But she chose to silently wait for MC in imprisonment, though she did leave some traces of how to get to her in Clan Protection Formation so that if MC came to the clan he can find her easily. She is also Saint Level Array Master so she can go into hiding easily, but this idea is never mentioned in the story itself. My guess is that MC will not go to hiding like that and will rather wait, also MC's father will also not leave behind his relatives and friends ...
    She had a deal with GE that only people with cultivation below Heavenly Sovereign can go for MC. If HS is sent then she will create a storm in the clan. Ancient Buddha Clan is ranked 5th(last) in Ancient clans due to poor governance and performance so she did not want to make things too hard for clan giving chance to other clans to come and destroy them ...
    In latest raws her mother is GE and if MC wins this body for which he is competing then ex-GE will help them and MC will become patriarch of the clan ...
    They used to call him Cursed Child in clan iirc

alexfilia likes this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    did other clan members hate the mc when they saw him? (cause he has a super op mom and all :D)
    I'm assuming many younger generation members came knocking on his door lol .....has his ancestry been revealed to the world?

6. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. Its already revealed since his mom got rescued and become Grand Elder of the clan. There are many branches in the clan and they all tried to kill MC. Well only Qing branch support him at 1st but later when his mom show her OPness all other branch submitted. His mother is too OP and at almost same level of XY and LD

alexfilia likes this.
  7. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    His Father reaction is one of the best moment after they reunited XD... I was ROFL :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

alexfilia likes this.
  8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh?....what was his father's reaction *.*

how did his clan found out about him? ... the reason they used to kill him was propably something like you are a bastard child (at least the mc is super strong so he propably wiped the floor with them lol)
    (those branches should have known his mom would rect them if they touched a hair on his head :p)

9. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally think that what the mother did was pretty useless, like "i'm so OP that it's boring. let's try to have some fun and use my son as bargaining chip".

XiaoAn likes this.
  10. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Well his father and his osananajima Tang Qian'er(she become vice principal of the school she went) got summoned by some Earth rank sovereign that have some back ground. MC and his mom go to see and had a little clash. He tried say to his father that someone want to meet him but his father kinda surprised with his power and absent minded reject it. His mom goes " oh? You not interested in seeing me? And classic reaction happened

Gavin and alexfilia like this.
  11. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey what will happen after academy? Will MC help with LL and her family? Who is MC's mother?

Urami likes this.
  12. shailesh

shailesh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she make a deal with GE in the first place, Especially when it concerned her son's safety?( Is it that she had a lot of confidence that MC could handle people below HS lvl or what?)

I mean she could have just warned GE that if he so much as sent people after her son then she would go crazy in the clan. As GE is wary of her, he wouldn't rashly try to offend her as long as she's in the imprisonment.

13. Robinhood1

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much atm, but I think when they found out about him he was already strong(when she was taken back to clan they didn't know she had a child) and only HS were able to threaten his life, that is why the deal was made ... It's compromise on both sides, its not like she can force everything just because she was important in clan, after all GE did go mad when MC and his mother met ...

14. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At that point in time he was already very close to becoming a Heaven Sovereign, so she was likely fine with him fighting against those under HS. I mean, while it is true that she wants to look after and protect her son, she also understands that he is someone fighting and struggling to reach the top, so overprotecting him isn't going to be the most useful thing to do.

Also, I think you're misunderstanding her relationship with the clan. Yes, while the Great Elder would rather not attack her and weaken the clan unnecessarily, he will do it if he has to. It goes both ways. The Clan doesn't want to spend so much effort in dealing with her, and she doesn't want to weaken and potentially be the cause of her clan's destruction.

15. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    MC goes to Lou clan in style actually... entering in critical time to save Lou Li. well he almost win until Battle Emperor barge into the battle and demanded Lou Li follow him. well Yan Di, Xiao Yan to the rescue of course...
    His mother is a Saint Array master from ancient Gu Clan who is on par with Xiao Yan and Lin Dong

16. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me who is Ling Xi and what is her relation with MC's mom?

17. BORED123

BORED123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this novel finished? and can anyone pls. tell me if mc will remain loyal to 1 girl till the end of the novel?

XiaoAn likes this.
  18. LiYao

LiYao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep...its finished. xiao yan and lin dong has surpassed the the heavenly sovereign and placed their name in the table or monument and was aknowledge as 3 guardians of the 10000 worlds together with mu chen our protagonist. he only has a wife luo li and they have a cute daugther in the end.

XiaoAn likes this.
  19. mateusXTREME

mateusXTREME Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did he keep the heavenly emperor sword till the end ?

20. ScriptWangfei

ScriptWangfei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Though he doesnt use it anymore because it only have the aura of the heavenly emperor and he need to have something that can accommodate his OPness.

I think he stop using it around him being a Complete Earthly Sovereign but he still use it to refine a new weapon when he defeated the demon lord.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019