Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. w3irdg3m

w3irdg3m Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe it. LOL. The Su family and the Ning family are crazy when it comes to NX. I'm so happy she keeps her private life private. No one knows anything unless she decides to tell them. LOL at SY's parents thinking NX will accept SY back. I really do hope she marries LTX and no one knows except for the people who are closest to her. That will give a great shock because everybody has their own agenda towards NX. I also like with TN did. He emotionally blackmailed his family into not betraying NX. I love that. Those weak people wanting to sell NX out. Now that a big secret has been exposed, I hope it goes back to little treasure soon. I wanna see more mommy and son bonding time.

2. lavieenrose01

lavieenrose01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    another update and god do i hate NXL! still using the same old boring tricks of hurting herself, calling su yan and acting innocent all the while dumping all the blame on ning xi or this case NX's fans :sick:

3. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try to Summarize the 2nd chapter of today update.
    • NXL called someone to ask what SY was doing these days.
    • SY is drunk and is hanging around the area of NX's house.
    • NXL angry, smash her phones and drives to SY's company.
    • In front of SY's company she took a stone and hit her own forehead? she then call SY saying she is injured and loss a lot of blood, saying its NX's fan.
    • SY was hanging around NX house wanting to see her and hear her voice. But NX also did not reply to his message, so he called.
    • He is very angry when he heard male voice from NX's phone but at least he knows he is in no position to say anything because he is married.
    3rd Chapter is spicy.
    • SY is angry that his mom made NXL to out late at night. But SY mom argue back a wife should do.
    • Seeing how SY still cares for NXL, the mom delay her plan of SY divorcing NXL.
    • NXL ask SY to make baby, he didnt want it at first but gave in later.
    • While they were making baby, NXL was happy thinking SY love her as he enjoys her body. but SY whisper NX's name before falling asleep. HAhahaha...

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Ivivivi, govindec, Hikakary and 11 others like this.
  4. w3irdg3m

w3irdg3m Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SY is a dumba**. Still hanging around, trying to bother NX. I thought NXL was pretty stupid too since she does not know the extent of NX's connections to the rich and famous, LOL. Still thinks NX wants SY. HA!

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder if NXL even considered a potential chance of SY's company having security cameras.. guess SY is too stupid to actually check.

RebirthofNovel, MiyaMira and cahmil like this.
  6. lavieenrose01

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my gosh :eek: su yan argues with his parents how they could let NXL go look for him and get hurt and then when they are in their room NXL seduces su yan and tells him she wants a child now that she quit acting and while they are having sex, su yan at the end whispers NX's name right at NXL's ear then falls asleep. NXL ca't believe it and thinks how could he be fooled by NX who had sex with another man and give birth to wild kid and that he left NX in the first place because of this .

7. wolfie643

wolfie643 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, ill stop reading for now. i can't stand reading about NXL and SY.

8. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *smirks at wild child*

Ohh boy, wait till LTX hear about that. Imagine NXL saying that with LTX presence. :X3::X3::X3:

lavieenrose01 and alexfilia like this.
  9. lavieenrose01

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess we are getting close to NX finding out that xiao bao is her son ! in the new chapter LZZ (NX's manager) told her to audition for a work by a famous director that worked (s) with song lin (NX's idol actress) for the role of a blind? mother , it is very risky but worthwhile for her growth as an actress and NX had that flash in her eyes when she heard LZZ say that she finds NX most suitable for this "mother". after getting out her phone rings and it turns out to be song lin , they chat a bit about the project and NX is thrilled to be acting with song lin if she aces the audition and gets the role then song lin asks NX if she is free for the night which leaves NX stupified.

XiaoFei, Leilacus, vsukio and 2 others like this.
  10. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmp! Their greed is seriously on top of the list! I know human beings are greedy, one way or another, but these folks are racking pts for upgrading the Greed skill tree! #money

I almost puked reading the update about SY and NXL. Ewww! Those two are meant to be if I look at it the other way. It's a good thing that NXL took SY away from NX. He doesn't deserve our MC! Tsk! I still feel like puking. (I need my Mountain Dew!)

As for NXL saying that Little Treasure is a wild child, well, that is somewhat true. Hohoho! He gets 'wild' if he doesn't get what he wants (when NX is concerned). Still, he's very cute!

The story seems to be near the revelation of NX and Little Treasure's real relationship. I am so looking forward to that! I suppose NX will be surprised but I think she'll recover. Maybe even thankful that her first time was with LTX. And that Little Treasure is really her son! From that part, she'll probably question who took her child away from her. I'll read back the earlier chapters if it was mentioned who told her that her baby died.

11. lavieenrose01

Reading List:
    Link
    on that point (who told her he died) i was a little bit confused! in a chapter she mentioned how the doctors told her she gave birth to dead baby. then in another she was thinking how when she asked her parents about the baby they yelled at her and told her not to think about it and how they didn't even allow her to see the child. then when she was held in that haunted house by YS she had the illusions/memories and it shows how she saw the dead baby. i am honestly confused, did she see the baby ( cause if she did then it was a fake one ) or they just told her he died and that's it? :confused:

alexfilia likes this.
  12. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey you are forgetting something here. Ning Xi's next role is MOTHER, that means she will have a SON's role in the movie.
    Do you think Xiao Bao inherited her mother's or father's skill of acting obviously yes
    So who is the most suited to play the son's role????????? 100%%%% Xiao Bao.
    Ning Grand Father will be very happy when he sees mother and son on the screen (Though it was lie at that time its true now)

Next award Best Child Artist ::: Xiao Bao

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Or a daughter, and XB can cross dress

RebirthofNovel likes this.
  14. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he can do that he inherited his skills from his mother after all

Allie and kiara8 like this.
  15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh I didn't know that! Hohoho! For the cute XB to be in a movie!

16. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know how Lu grandparent feel about Xiao Bao acting.
    But They will properly die a little inside if Xiao Bao cross dress to act as Daughter. I mean if XB decide to do it, it's not like they can say anything to stop him, just whine and complain, and be sad.

kiara8 and RebirthofNovel like this.
  17. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey!! i think i just clicked something wrong!!! some kind of a line appears then a message i didn't manage to read 'coz i'm busy smashing my mouse 'coz its acting up again.... >.<

18. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    They will die wanting a grand daughter and will give in to what ever conditions LTX proposes

Latest update:
    Nothing much
    Ning Xi is called by her favorite actress to teach her about the script she is too happy.
    She tries on 18 different sets of clothes and make up, LJL asks LTX if they are going on date he says no.
    LJL is shocked if she is not preparing for a date then what is she preparing for. But shuts up as mood gets heavy.
    Ning Xi comes out and asks how she looks, Xiao Bao goes to her and says she looks the best and asks if she is going on a date, She confirms.
    LTX is black, She conforts him saying its not what he thinks.
    LTX agrees

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    govindec, Hikakary, Vishaakha and 4 others like this.
  19. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh new update. Hoping LTX will announce who little treasure mother is this coming family meeting

20. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wtf!!!!! That mf!!!! Wonder how LTX gonna react now