Choose Your Own Adventure, Chain Version

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by LivingCorpse, Apr 25, 2017.

1. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! This is Livingcorpse here!
    And so with that, let's make a chain story!

Oh? I haven't explained anything? Well, don't mind the details.

Alright... alright I'm not good at explaining but here the rules :

1. The first poster will provide a set of Four different sentences.

2. The second poster will quote one of the four sentence the first poster provides and continue the story by providing 4 of his own sentence.

3. The Third poster will also do the same as the second poster and so on.

So it will be like this :
    And so on...

4. There are no limit on how long the sentence must be, but please don't write an Essay and call it a sentence.

5. First come first serve, in case multiple people quoted the last poster. The first post after the last poster, his post will be used as the continuation of the story.

6. No reservations

7. To differentiate between comment and story. The story's sentence must be written in Italic.

8. I'll compile all the sentence when there's enough and post it in this thread then link them all here.

9. Further Rule will be added if necessary

Additional rule : I'm the law here, nobody question the law.

And so, without further ado let's play!

—————————————————
    Story Link
    —————————————————

Part 1
    Part 2

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  2. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay here choose one among these!

1. Once upon a time in a Kingdom far far away lives a fair princess, her rumor of beauty spread throughout the land, her name is @Tony .

2. In the dark underground world of the Capital, there was an Organization feared throughout the Empire, their name was The Pervert Brotherhood.

3. The year was 20XX AD, it's been 30 years since Donald Trump's The Great Twitter Wars that caused a Nuclear Armageddon and destroyed all Civilization.

4. The Future... after Humanity defeat against the Robokind that was led by their Robot Overlord @justabot they now live underground, fearing their metallic nemesis.

It was pretty long, but since it was the start of the story I guess it's okay.

Einon, Lovely and AliceShiki like this.
  3. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    1. She was whisked away by a mysterious prince she "hated" named @Das.
    2. The rumors of her beauty travelled far and wide, until they reached the ears of the mysterious sorcerer @iampsyx.
    3. A @Little Dragon ate her whole unfortunately.
    4. People rarely saw the princess despite her beauty. She spends all her time programming...

Lovely, iampsyx and AliceShiki like this.
  4. LivingCorpse

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Iampsyx being a Yandere, stalked @Tony and killed all her suitor.

2. He abandoned his sorcerer identity and protected the princess from the place where she can't see him.

3. But for unknown reason, the Mysterious Sorcerer dissapeared leaving a note behind "I will be watching my love from the shadow".

4. Iampsyx not caring at all about appearances, marched straight through the castle and kidnapped Tony.

Lovely, Nom de Plume and AliceShiki like this.
  5. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Tony fought bravely, but in the end, he succumbed.
    2. A masked hero appeared, saving Tony from the clutches of the evil Iampsyx
    3. When Iampsyx was about to grab Tony, he caught sight of another woman.
    4. Suddenly, an explosion sounded, blocking Iampsyx from grabbing Tony.

Lovely, iampsyx and Nom de Plume like this.
  6. Professor Charles Francis Xavier

Professor Charles Francis Xavier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Tony found out that the other lady was in actual fact a man losing Iampsyx in his selfishness.
    2. Tony married the man and become pregnant.
    3. Tony exploded from Iampsyx rage induced gaze.
    4. The woman slapped tony into a different dimension. She was married.

Lovely likes this.
  7. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Tony exploding wasn't in the script, and the woman screamed, while Iampsyx stood there in shock.
    2. Iamsyx snarled, with a wave of his hand, he summoned the locator to locate Tony.
    3. The woman screamed "Tony!!" and, brandishing her sword, launched herself at Iampsyx.
    4. Iampsyx stood there in shock, while the woman slapped him for exploding Tony.

Lovely likes this.
  8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Iampsyx proceeded to burn @DasWife to death.
    2. @blee8 tried hitting Iampsyx with her sword, but Iampsyx hugged her instead saying "Godmother! I'm so glad to see you!"
    3. Taking out her sword as well, Iampsyx held an epic battle with @yuzuki .
    4. Iampsyx stopped the attack and asked confusedly: "Since when does batman fights with a sword?" @Lovely looked away after hearing that.

Lovely and Nom de Plume like this.
  9. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Lovely awkwardly kept the sword and exploded as well.
    2. Iampsyx smiled and grabbed the sword, shattering it to pieces, to Lovely's shock.
    3. "Quiet!Batman does what Batman wants!" Lovely yells at Iampsyx in anger.
    4. Iampsyx looks away as well, and silence prevails.

Lovely, Nom de Plume and AliceShiki like this.
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be so perfect if there was a "nyahahahaha!" at the end of this one... *pouts*

1. Iampsyx nodded in understanding after being enlightened about the truth of the world.
    2. A sigh was heard as Iampsyx decided to simply go along with the girl.
    3. "Stop being so chuuni!" was Iampsyx's cry as she smacked Lovely on the head.
    4. "Is that so? Then why doesn't batman undoes Tony's explosion?" Iampsyx asked.

11. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "Silence, do not question Batman!" Lovely hissed, then broke out into mad laughter, "All according to Keikaku, NYAHAHA!"
    2. Iampsyx's question made Lovely angry, and she slashed at Iampsyx again.
    3. With a dull look, Lovely said, "Batman is not a sorceror. Batman is technologically advanced."
    4. Lovely threw a smoke ball, and amidst the smoke, one could hear 'NYAHAHA!' from Lovely.

12. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    1. @iampsyx facepalms before suggesting they visit the necromancer @Nom de Plume

2. @Lovely dies under @iampsyx' anger filled gaze

3. The two glare at each other over @Tony's bloody remains before looking awkwardly away from each other...

4. @Tony reforms magically on his own and starts to cry~

Lovely likes this.
  13. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "Necromancer?! But there's nothing left of Tony!" Lovely cries while swinging her sword around dangerously.
    2. And so, the sorceror Iampsyx and Batman Lovely set off on a journey to resurrect the beauty.
    3. Iampsyx states that he, however, does not know where necromancer Nom de Plume stays, but Lovely quickly finds out from Google.
    4. A portal suddenly appears and Nom de Plume steps out, "Someone said my name? Necromancer services are efficient and swift!"

Lovely and Nom de Plume like this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Scared by Plume's sudden appearance, Lovely swings her sword at the necromancer, cutting her in half.
    2. "Were you stalking Tony all this time, just waiting for a chance to revive her and ask for a reward... Like... Being called senpai?" Iampsyx asked.
    3. "Actually, I think we should go after her teacher, @Shio, instead. Plume is too lazy, so she won't do a good job." Said Lovely, ignoring the necromancer's appearance.
    4. They actually accepted the help and Plume used her magic on the princess.

Nom de Plume and Lovely like this.
  15. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Giving an obviously-fake innocent look, Nom de Plume says, "Whatever do you mean?"
    2. Tony's voice comes from nowhere, "I don't want Nom de Plume to resurrect me, I can't afford it!"
    3. Lovely gives Iampsyx a weird look, "That's a weird reward."
    4. "LIES!" Necromancer Nom de Plume yells, "I want Tony to give me control of the entirety of Novelupdates!MUAHAHA!"

AliceShiki, Nom de Plume and Lovely like this.
  16. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Batman @Lovely falls for it and says, "Yeah, how could a necromancer only want that in exchange!? What efficient services."

2. Before anyone can reply, @Ophious bursts in and says, "Kaa-san is too cheap! Come buy my services of life instead!!"

3. Tony's voice comes from nowhere, "I don't want Nom de Plume to resurrect me, I can't afford it!"

4. @Shio appears and drags @Nom de Plume off by the ear, leaving Tony to an unknown and untimely end.

Lovely and AliceShiki like this.
  17. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Then in an underground cavern far far away, the mage @Parth37955 watched everything silently through his mirror.
    2. But before @Shio can drag @Nom de Plume far enough, she cast her magic and revived Tony forcing the kingdom to take the bill.
    3. Suddenly a red head beauty walks through the door, Princess @akki , saying nothing moves slowly to the dead body of her step-mother.
    4. Crashing through the window, the legendary meat bun @GonZ555 appeared and devours everyone.

18. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Followed by her wife, @Matsurika , that was carrying flowers to mourn Tony's death.
    2. Only to be instantly kidnapped by the nonsensical witch @Yumina .
    3. After arriving at Tony's body, she starts crying while saying: "How could you!? You promised you'd hold my marriage thread!!!"
    4. And as soon as she got near the body, she was instantly glomped by iampsyx and Lovely that decided that Akkihime was a princess more relevant than Tony.

19. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "No, I told you that that crazy marriage thread is not under my control!" Tony's disembodied voice comes from out of nowhere, making Lovely, Akki and Iampsyx look around for the source of it.
    2. Lovely approaches Akki and says pitifully, "You and I both know Tony is just lazing about somewhere on the beach, with a cold fruit juice in hand and sunglasses on. Tony's not coming back unless forced."
    3. "Iampsyx cries out, appearing positively frightened, "Holding the marriage thread?! How old is Tony?!" Lovely and Akki give Iampsyx a droll stare.
    4. "Wait, you had a marriage thread, why didn't Batman know about it?" Lovely focuses in on the 'marriage thread' part of the conversation, "May I join?"

20. Nom de Plume

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Akkihime suddenly stops crying out of sheer surprise. "Batman as the priest? How @Lovely of an idea!" she says as @Tony is quickly forgotten.

2. @iampsyx suddenly cries out, "This has gotten too off topic! My poor Tony is..."

3. A mysterious figure in the shadows cackles and says, "All according to plan! Soon batman's sword will be mine!!"

4. @akki says, "Now isn't the time for this!" as a look of determination flashes across her face. "P-pretty Princess Love Love Heart P-power!!" Q-Q

If this last one happens... I applaud your sacrifice of all honour Akkiko...

AliceShiki likes this.