LCD Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Little Dragon

Little Dragon I does what I likes and I likes what I do

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, it is. My bad. Sorry it's just that people always forget to use the spoiler tag so when I was something that could be a spoiler I just try to say something so that it doesn't happen again.

2. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    regardless of the type poisons are typically only effective on the living. maybe strong acidic effects, but not standard poison

3. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    There are like options based on undead .like there were weeds growing in the mountains so the only way that could happen is that the wave comes with large interval for weeds to grow in between or that undead dont attack plants that are like them (poisonous)
    Its its the first then he will likely. upgrade the castle to protect and if its the second well I think he will like create a wall using trees around the marsh or like undead repelling trees around the castle

4. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    The way I would word it is...

It's a weak to strong type of novel that is, at the moment, situated in a western fantasy-like world where the MC is a crippled man and has the cheat ability of carrying a dimensional upgradable farm that has limitless possibilities and he uses it to supply and build his own stores, factories, clan/household and country. The world consists of magic and fighting arts with monsters, undeads, Beastmans, and others. As the story progresses, it becomes a cultivation-like strong to stronger type of novel and loses on the economy or merchant aspect.

Little Dragon likes this.
  5. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it established that he can grow things outside that farm? Or are you talking about manually grow trees?

6. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    That's slightly disappointing because I like the simple farming aspect of it. Of course, it could still be good. If it's done that is.

7. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like One Piece atm. You thought it's treasure hunting but it turned into action from the get-go.

8. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Or another way is like upgrading his pesticide to a level where it can even kill undead

By the way I wanted to ask like can he only exit the farm where he entered it ?
    And it can be seen that he has no powers so is there any travelling/adventure arc ? Where he leaves his land ?or he just stays there all the time ?

9. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he can take the seeds and water and the soil outside so its like he can create a farm with the same effects even outside spartial space

10. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too.

I think it's still an okay read for a while. As I said somewhere, it is still an enjoyable weak to strong to stronger type of novel despite losing the farming and economy aspect. It's just not as fun. It only gets worse or felt like dragged on later because
    he ends up ascending so many times.

11. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know but there is a level on the pesticide.
    He appeared and disappeared from the same location initially, so yes.

I doubt he'll travel soon since he's bounded on the castle for three years.

12. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Ascending? As in like to a higher plane?

13. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    Um.. When was this again ??

Also it just hit me cant he grow like magical version of carnivore plants like Venus fly trap and treants to deal with monsters?

14. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    Yupppp.
    Each time basically introduce new/different things. He is in a western fantasy-like right now. He later goes to others.

15. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be interesting. Also could make me lose all interest in the novel. Gonna keep reading the novel though.

16. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

yep, so even if he has a wife and kids in this realm i suspect they wont go with him over to the next realm, so either there is no romance or you have to think of each ascension as the start of a completely new story...

17. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so does it keep the farm aspect or just throw it away?

18. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned when he was banished. Oh, I think he was banished from going to the capital for three years.

Well, your idea is feasible. He just needs to get the seeds from Middle Earth and Earth.

19. hafrist

hafrist the cat guy

Reading List:
    Link
    I also cant imagine

Like does he create new ways of crop rotation in new realm or like there are totally different plants from before so he has to start from scratch all again ?

20. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why it's still enjoyable until you finally feel it dragged out. As the genre says, it's a harem.
    One thing that bugged me was that one of the girls was a minor character and got totally forgotten that she even existed. I know it happens in all novels, the author got too much in his mind and ended up missing things. It still annoys me and you might get what I mean if it gets translated up to that part.

Anyways, as each volume almost essentially ends at an ascension. You can end the novel yourself at any volume without feeling that the novel isn't finished. Just pretend it's happily ever after in the higher plane.
    Farm is never gone. It's just the aspect of farming and growing plants and crops for sale is kind of gone. As in, no more veggies and fruits business.