Spoiler Princess Wei Yang ship request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littledragonlady, Aug 17, 2016.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the new kid came from her actual mother so he is 100% her blood brother. The whole family knew of him since everyone knew the MC's mother got pregnant.

I don't actually recall if he got jealous or not. Clingy as WY's brother may be, they easily convince him to go off to learn new things to make him occupied (making GJ's dad happy).

DOHere, Ivivivi, govindec and 4 others like this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    GJ is the identity that WY takes up when she went to the other country?

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. She wasn't planning to originally, it just fell onto her lap due to her deciding to help out a stranger so it was really convenient. Plus, this actually helped her get the backing she needed to begin her revenge for her family and the status to be qualified to marry LM.

Lianna and govindec like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohk. B/c I heard that the Empress of the second season for some reason killed off the Li family and only WY and LM escaped. So Idk where that brother come from

puu264 likes this.
  5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they were able to escape with her brother. When she found the massacre, she thought he died too but I think they heard crying and found him covered in blood under corpses so she was enlightened to find him alive.

There were a few chapters previously talking about the mothers pregnancy, her labor, and WY's excitement for it.

FYI, the only reason why he was poisoned before was because he had to be raised by the main wife(?) and her people so WY mother couldn't always take care of him, making it easier to scheme against him by others.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    Ivivivi, govindec, Lianna and 4 others like this.
  6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No this was before they went to the west and still living in
    Li fu. Li Min was hidden originally by WY in the west in the start, it was only when she was taken in as Guo Jia that Li Minde told WY he will hide her brother in his "fu" however WY decided to take him back with her at Guo fu. It was funny because Minde has ulterior motives in telling her that, he figured that if the kid is with him, WY will always go to his place to visit her brother thus he will have more time to be with her. It was already known, almost a legend actually, in the West that Xu Wang, Minde's status in the West, fell in love at first sight of her and is always following her.

And Minze was the baby brother born from WY's biological mother, the 7th concubine, since he was the only son the elders decided to have the new mom be the carer of Minze. Fortunately, WY foresaw this and made arrangements so within 10 days, Minze came back to WY's mother.

Not really, the trauma of being surrounded by the corpses did have effect on Minze. He became almost mute and irritable to all except to WY. In fact, when he was already living at Guo fu, some visitors were heard talking how he was stupid. So no jealousy occuring.

puu264, Ivivivi, govindec and 5 others like this.
  7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8 empress pei decided to kill the whole Li family, i think Li Xiaoran wasn't there so he survive( sorry can't remember), was due to Jiang Nan, Jiang 4th son, somehow reporting that the death of Anguo princess, A princess from the West, was due to WY.

puu264, govindec, Lianna and 5 others like this.
  8. Littledragonlady

Littledragonlady The last member of Ancient Tomb Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading all of these reminds me of the days listening to the audio book. The narrator was very good and made me shiver with her describing some torture season.
    One of the most regretful thing is that Yuan Lie not existing in the tv drama... Sigh

@ChuChi @vsukio

9. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG guys!!!!!

I watched the drama so I thought I didn't need to read the novel, but I think I may have read it.

Why you ask.
    Cause the novel and drama is two completely story. Like Holy shit, what the heck is going on?!

So quick question, just double checking. LMD is the male lead right?????

Cause in THE DRAMA he for sure isn't the ML, but a side character that has a crush on the MC, who later ends up with that one princess.

The drama just went off in its own direction.

winterkaguya, puu264, craz and 2 others like this.
  10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, in the novel, cause i didn't watch the drama, it was Li Minde( Yuan Li/e) that was the male lead.

snowgem6 and shouahang58 like this.
  11. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does the second arc starts??

12. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter of the first arc, is when WY's family died at chapter 171. 172 is the start of the arc in the West.

tammapmap, puu264 and shouahang58 like this.
  13. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone be kind enough and spoils some sweet time the MC and ML have together for me??
    Pretty please with a cherry on top!!

puu264 and Aster Anemone like this.
  14. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't watch the drama but I read it in wikipedia. At first, I really have the urge to watch it cause well, Princess Wei Yang novel is really good and wow, it's my first time watching a drama about rebirth and all but when I read it in wikipedia, I was really disappointed! Q.Q It's different from the novel. They didn't do the rebirth thing!

15. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    I read from some where that the prime minister isn't her dad and that her mom is a princess. Is this correct??

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Who? The MC? Her dad is the prime minister and I think her mother was a maid(?).. (I don't actually recall but I know she's not a princess for sure). The MC just gets adopted into another family later with the new mother thinking the MC is her real daughter so the MC had to pretend that the prime minister's family adopted her when the new mothers real daughter went MIA. I think the princess you might be thinking of is the MC's new grandmother or aunt(?)(one of the emperor's concubines) from the adopted family.

17. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, than what I read was wrong than. Cause I read that Li Xiao Ran was her adopted dad while her real dad was call Hexi Wan???? And her mom was Bei Liang princess.

But yeah, thanks! Now I know that was wrong info.

18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait were you referring to the drama or novel? I heard that the drama plot is completely different from the novel. In the novel, her father is Li Xiao Ran and her birth mother is Tan shi (going by how the translators name her) whom originally was the MC's evil stepmother's servant but later made concubine.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  19. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    I was referring to the novel, should had wrote that.

20. Littledragonlady

Littledragonlady The last member of Ancient Tomb Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel MC parents are the Prime minister and that feet washing maid. The main wife saw that her husband has interest in her and drugged the two of them in order to placate her husband. Unexpectedly, the maid got pregnant from that one time, and that is Wei Yang. In order to prevent Wei Yang to born in March, which is lucky month for girls, she drugged the maid to give birth early in February. Which is unlucky month.

In fact, Wei Yang actually got adopted by the Dowager Empress and she got a "princess" title from there. The dowager empress want to prevent 7th prince from marrying her. This way, wei yang actually counted as the same generation as emperor, in other word, 7th prince has to call her aunt.

Lianna, govindec, JimmyFalcon and 9 others like this.