LCD The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jaiki, Dec 11, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone remember if this organization their talking about now is that police organization he joins in the future?
    Its not really a lie though. The difficulty of surviving after falling is extraordinarily high. Her best bet for survival is to not fall off in the first place. Also, I'm assuming that he said more to her about it than just that.

2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, no idea. Most likely in a chapter mixed up in the middle of the others as a change of P.O.V.

Well at least the God of Adventures approved of how he passed this level. Getting a gift even if it is hastily made is better than not receiving anything at all. The MC will most likely use it in the next round. It's interesting how these rounds are going by quicker now! No more getting stuck with so many chapters about him trying and failing to pass one floor :ROFLMAO:

3. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlikely the same organization, it was called "JaGyeongDan" in chapter 16.

4. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a lie, if she falls, she becomes a target for a rain of arrows.

5. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks for finding that. I remembered there being a group who imposed law and order in the tutorial but forgot the chapter for it. I would think this group is self-made by the players in the tutorial. Most likely made up of the ones who have been there the longest and gained the skills to survive relatively well? Hopefully an explanation comes up soon (most likely not with what we still need to go through lol).

6. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am going to give up on this. I looked forward to a story of an experienced mentor guiding a new arrival with a sprinkling of his experiences as a contrast. What I got was his journey that is poorly told but does have interesting ideas thrown in.

7. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    probably made up of those who know enough about the tutorial, but are not strong enough to beat the end of it... or stay behind to ensure others are able to pass so that they can increase the number of "heroes"
    honestly i feel like a ton of those people will be part o the government and will have hidden agendas like killing those who are opposing

8. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that is most likely the case, we may or may not find out who they are but I guess that will be something addressed in his very long flashback.

9. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still waiting for them to actually go about mentoring the girl or even when they get together int he end

10. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Be nice if they hurry up and mentor the archer girl. It's going to take forever for romance of any type to set in.

11. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... the level up portion though it is sometimes funny doesn't have that much tension as we know he survives... like it might give background, but it would be better in my opinion for character development to not have to happen in a flashback

12. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, we know he survives so the impact is less suspenseful. I guess it's so we can see how he leveled up and got to where he is now. It might have been better if we didn't get the beginning chapters and just started with entering the tutorial for the first time. This way most people wouldn't just want to hurry up to the end as we wouldn't know how it would go.

13. Kawaii Cookie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah because no one really likes to listen to people recounting the past because its usually a bore

BlancFrost likes this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely the group that he's a part of was created in response to this group.

I wonder how anyone with the power to stop them could do so though. Its not like its possible to travel back to the 1st floor Waiting Room if you're not a gutless coward and actually advanced beyond it. Maybe the System will intervene at some point and separate the first and second rounders?

15. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can send presents. This mean they can send a lot of key items to people on lower floor to help them out.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but if they don't have the power to use the item, or if the person tries to trade the item for their freedom instead of using it to fight, then it'll just wind up in the a**holes hands and the situation will actually get worse.

17. Scandalf

Scandalf ~Blood Raven~

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't like the fact that they can fail a level but still live and try again. I mean, it kinda feel stupid considering how ruthless and indifferent to mistakes this tutorial system normally is. And there is also this newest chapter and that retarted person who thinks of himself as a god when he actually failed(lol) the first level....... I can't see how he is a threat to the new people too. They are in the waiting room, shouldn't they be like not afraid of him. They could easily assasinate at least two of them while they are sleeping and then take on the other one. Then they would be 8 vs 1. No matter how much stronger that person is compared to new people he would die when stabbed a few times, no? Why are they being such pussies when they could easily die the next day because of those 3 retards.

And I also think, like everyone else here, this flashback is annoying as hell. It would be just fine if we never knew he is at the 60th floor waiting for someone else right now. We wouldn't have to busy ourselves thinking "when the hell is this flashback going to end??" while reading the chapter so maybe we could actually enjoy the story and him slowly growing/gaining power.

18. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC failed the first level repeatedly, only surviving by making it back to the waiting room. Only difference is that this new guy couldn't finish the boss room before the month long 1st round ended.
    Even the MC admits that while the system is harsh, it's main purpose is to teach the people chosen to go through the Tutorial how to get stronger. Killing them because they took it slow would be defeat the purpose. Instead they're rewarded if they finish more than one floor in a single round.

19. Scandalf

Scandalf ~Blood Raven~

Reading List:
    Link
    MC didn't fail. He had one month and he did it in one month while risking his life and suffering so much pain. The other guy? He failed at completing it in one month, so he should've died. What is the point of risking your life for a whole month when even if you fail you will just get at least another month to complete the level? Everyone can just take it easy and complete the levels in 2 months then and people who compete the level in two months would most likely be even stronger compared to the people who completed the levels in one month at the end of the tutorial because they will have twice as long to train their skills and learn how to wield weapons and stuff....(that is ofcourse considering they are nothing special like our MC and don't get the attention of gods) Like I said, it's stupid. I think even the fact that people stay in the same waiting rooms and they start at the same place when they first pass trough the portal is also stupid. Everyone should be alone and they should be able to complete the whole tutorial alone. Because since tutorials purpose is to make people stronger and ready them to what is to come, it's obvious if they survive such a harsh tutorial alone they'll be much stronger right?

20. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We already know the MC is going to spend literally years stuck on the 60th floor, and he'll spend that time grinding to over level 200, so you're kind of stating the obvious here. If they were killed for failing to complete a floor within a round every round, the Hell difficulty and probably even the Hard difficulty would be impossible to complete, and there'd be no NPC's to help the newer users by sending advice and better items.

Rapacity likes this.