Spoiler The Cry of the Phoenix Which Reached the Ninth Heaven

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RebirthofNovel, Dec 31, 2016.

1. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read till the part were the MC starts seducing the disgusting husband.

Does she sleep with him? have kids with him? will she kill and abondon him ? torture him?
    Will she elope with his brother? Will she torture her sister?

Anyone who read the raws can you spoil me?

2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read till the end, but here's what I know so far.
    Yes, she does sleep with him. He confers her some high concubine status and becomes smitten with her. So stupidly in love, he trusts her 100% and does some dumb shit, which is sometimes provoked by her, sometimes she doesn't need to, since he already lacks the wisdom of a ruler. She chose to become his lover so she could make the country crumble from the inside, and she's very successful, all while pretending to be mentally handicapped. She doesn't hide her true self from the brother, and she teases him all the time (kinda S from her), but he can't hate her and doesn't realize when he starts caring about her. The sister is alive up to the chapters I've read, but the MC tortured her mentally to the point even I felt a little sorry. There's still more to come, the MC is resolved to make her wish she was dead, a life worse than death. Same for the emperor. She corners them both with no escape. I only skimmed the last chapter, MC ends up with the emperor's brother, who managed to become an emperor, but abdicates so they can live in peace in some remote area, without being bothered with power struggles, other concubines, etc. They get visited by their friends, everyone is happy.

3. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she slept with him. He wanted her to have his child but she reasoned with him that she was still young, do not want to have child yet. I've only read halfway through, but on the chapter that I've read (380), the emperor and the sister are still alive. MW doesn't want to let them die yet, she wanted them to felt living worse than death. Currently she had abandoned the emperor and had manipulated the emperor to get rid all of his aide and allies. The emperor now felt that only MW could be trusted (he's already halfway crazy). The emperor still doesn't believe that MW is not a fool. Everyone around him had tried and given up convincing him, so when MW run away from the palace with YJQ, to avoided the emperor's wrath, they told him that YJQ kidnapped MW.
    MW tricked the sister who was pregnant that the baby inside her was the reincarnation of MX (her past self), the sister become very afraid and tried to get rid of the baby. By then, MW's cat also got pregnant and the emperor cared more about MW's cat's pregnancy than the sister's.
    Anyway, the sister than tried to helped the emperor got rid of one concubine by accusing the concubine of making her miscarriage, but she failed bc MW put a miscarriage medicine under the sister bed and it got found out.
    Emperor wanted to kill the sister, but the sister treaten to reveal the real cause of MX's death if he did so.
    So he only put her in some exiled palace. Then there's some new evil concubine who stabbed one of the sister's eye.

4. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Good spoilers.

HoneyBee349 likes this.
  5. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read another 100 chapter...
    MoWan manipulated her to run away from the palace and suffer in wilderness. But SL trapped MW (who was outside together with YJQ in some war) and of course the emperor's men caught SL too. After MW ran away from the palace with YJQ and the evil concubine stabbed SL's one eye, the emperor cut SL's limbs and continuously tortured her by cutting her again and again. Then when some secret corps -which used to be under previous emperor's command (they was under the emperor for certain agenda)- caught MW "again". SL begged MW to let her out of palace, she promised to revealed the emperor's role in YMX's death. She already repented and felt guilty toward YMX (she didn't know that MW is YMX.
    Later she revealed all to YJQ allies (most of them used to be under the emperor and some owed YMX). SL purposely told them in the way that they would hate her and the emperor more. After that although MW protected her from YJQ's allies that wanted to kill her, SL refused to eat and finally died a few days (or a day?) after MW promised her that she would kill the emperor.

6. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapters is this from?

Blique likes this.
  7. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot which chapter exactly but it should be between chapter 400 to 470

Blique and RebirthofNovel like this.
  8. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Just too much I was just gonna ask a little and we'll jajajaja

9. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    Just today I eat enough spoiler.... :X3:

shouahang58 likes this.
  10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ML ever finds out that MW is actually MX?
    If he does, what is his reactions?

Also through out this novel does anyone ever found out the MC's true identity?

Lianna likes this.
  11. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    MC exposed her identity to her sister, SL and the Emperor.
    The emperor told ML, but ML didn't believe him, even when MC had admitted it herself. Later he told MC, that he didn't care whether MC was MW or MX. (seemed to me that he still didn't believe it)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  12. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    What about her death? Does ML lead know how she died?

13. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he knew the detail of it as prior to SL's death, she told everything in detail about MC death in front of MC&ML's allies (she purposedly told it in the manner that made the allies hated her and the emperor). ML was very enraged and wanted to kill SL but MC stopped him.

Varsha0907 and Ease like this.
  14. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    :)Thanks for the spoilers!
    I have one last question, what happens to SL's mom?

Blique likes this.
  15. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the chapters for that. Chapter 430 is when SL tells the MC to get her out and she will tell everyone how the MC died.

Edit:
    Chapter 460-462 is when SL will finally tell the ML and people how MC dies.
    Chapter 463 is SL's death.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok.. exactly how does she deal with the emperor?

Blique likes this.
  17. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, when does YQJ fall in love with MC (as MW)? I know MC will have some "admirers", can you spoil me about them? :oops:

18. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want know too, pleaseee

Lianna and JimmyFalcon like this.
  19. Sager

Sager Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't take it anymore! I have to know how the mc kills the basterd empror
    I hate him so much!

20. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    The bastard emperor is a cockroach, a resilient bastard... he died in the end of the last arc of the novel.
    In the last arc, the story seemed to go to a cultivation-ish theme. There was an island, the inhabitants were stronger than the people from the mainland, but they were poor bc they were located far from the mainland. The priest(male) of the island helped the dying emperor, who was left to die by MC. MC and everyone thought that the emperor had died, but the emperor masked himself as an eunuch (he really was an eunuch, bc the priest castrated him so he wouldn't make trouble) and tried to kill MC. He masked himself as the male eunuch who looked like the one that used to be MC's helper. The one that loved the original MW, he was killed by the evil concubine (the one who stabbed the evil sis's eyes). But the poison that was given to the emperor only made MC amnesia, the priest then kidnapped MC. The priest wanted to then brainwash MC and returned her back to get more influence in the mainland.

MC was rumoured to be died, and ML ascended the throne. While the amnesiac MC live in the island, the priest (of course) felt in love with her. MC regained her memory and went to ML, the priest felt betrayed.

He still made trouble, even almost gaining control of the island (he killed the original ruler and pretended to be the ruler instead). He gained some kind of supernatural power? inner strength? anyway, in the end MC's allies ganged up against the emperor and managed to kill him. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017