Spoiler Rebirth of Malicious Empress of Military Lineage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Jan 23, 2017.

1. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translations and spoilers!!

2. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I kept on hesitating reading this novel because I really hate it when the Male Lead physically harms his Female Lead. That's why I abhor
    Xiao Qi, Wait!

What the hell happened when the Male Lead strangled the MC? Did the MC found out that it's the Male Lead? and what's with this 'Cold War' going on between them?

soysuva and therandomcookie like this.
  3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you have to remember, at that point in the novel, they are mere acquaintances, or maybe less than that in a sort of i-knew-that-person relationship even if SM interests XJX. Also, that concerns about some pretty dark secrets prince Yu hides that may prove to be pretty important, though it was never specified, but still crucial enough that others are willing to kill to get it.

The cold war? Are you talking about when they were already at Long Ye and married? If that
    it first concerns the hunting party, were XJX was poisoned instead of his brother. The poison was so terrible that the doctors, especially Gao Yang, has difficulty creating the antidote. It was only SM giving the 3 medicinal pills that Feng Anning gave her that lengthen the time XJX can wait for the antidote before succumbing to death. At the earlier days in XJX's coma, SM is always in his bedside to care for him, but somehow his condition worsened that instead of the original 10 days it became only 7 days before XJX dies. Now, because SM became desperate, unlike her usual personality, hearing about a priest that can save someone from the brink of death, she decides to gamble and search for that priest for XJX. She only has a few guards with her when she left the Rui Wangfu, and they experienced difficulty searching for that priest. When they found him, only those w/o martial arts can enter the place, so only LT and SM entered. To prove her sincerity and to receive the necessary herbs to save XJX, SM has to personally pick all the insects of the whole herb field (this is what i understand from the mtl) by herself for the whole night. After succeeding that, the whole entourage quickly came back not knowing that XJX was already cured by the antidote "given" by a pair of siblings. So when they came back, SM is still dirty and haggard, somehow things happened and i think her emotions got in the way so she feels she has no right to face XJX. Of course, XJX is totally clueless about all this, all he knows is that SM is missing and she seemed uncaring to his health. So what happened is they both feel the other is wrong and thus the cold war b/w them happened.

Hope that helps.

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ......tease. Now I'm dying to know how they resolved that orz

5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The two of have a really high pride, so it is a bit difficult to make any if them lower their pride.
    From what I remember it is MC who lower her pride first.
    There is a feast in palace (forgot for what celebration). The MC want to make something special for ML. Then she ask some maid to invite MC to some specific location. MC waited and then she met PL. After that, ML came to the location a bit later than the time their meeting. But when he arrived, he saw a bloody scene, where MC unconscious and PL got heavy injured.
    MC and PL got into coma. ML is then got a crazy and thought why he didn't arrive earlier and saved MC, especially after MC cousin shouted to ML about his cold attitude to MC and think MC didn't care for ML when the fact is MC must get difficult situation to get a cure for ML.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LaDyViL i think it was already written in an earlier post but what happened was
    it was on the day of XJX's bday, earlier SM has already decided to be the first to ask for forgiveness. So things happened in the party, ladies try to embarass SM, SM responded beautifully, XJX silently supports SM in the manner that no matter what SM does, he always allows it not siding with the other people. Then SM played a sad song in qin(?) that made her emotional due to remembering her daughter Wan Yu that she had to take a breather outside. Them she decided to start her plan of apologizing by having a private party just for them couple somewhere in the vicinity if the restaurant. There, she encountered PL and they talked, unknowing that assassins came to kill her. Fortunately, the first critical hit was done to PL because he used his body as a shield, then the second stab was done in SM stomach/abdomen but it wasn't a decisive strike as it was done in a hurry. Meanwhile, SM invitation via a guard was received by XJX, and he, with some guards, are on the way to the garden/venue. Suddenly, they smelled blood and it horrified them, especially XJX, upon discovering SM and PL lying in the pool of their blood unconscious. Then they went back to Rui Wangfu, and the dream of their past life happened to the 2 patients, causing them to sleep unable to be awoken. Then LT told XJX the truth so he got angrier and wanted to kill the siblings. Then the 2 patients woke up, and that is where the couple made up.

Edit: it was actually Luo Tan who aired her grievances because she personally saw SM's hardship. Yeah, they were both prideful people.

7. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol what? no? that part where he strangles her is a, like, a dream, thing of sorts.
    otherwise, he hardly lays a hand on her.
    there are some occasions, but he never actually hits her.

8. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha!!~ Who had that dream? The MC?

I dunno, someone in the this thread said that the Male Lead 'strangled' her because she went snooping around the Prince's room or something like that? Was it really a dream?

9. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, that one. that...wasn't a dream. but like, that was one of the few times he ever lays hands on her? i think in the entire 200+ chapters, i cna only think of like, three times when he uses force on her. that was still rather early, when they had hardly a good relationship. if i can find it, i will further clarify what happens.

therandomcookie likes this.
  10. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link

Hm... I dunno. I really don't like Male Leads doing stuff like that. I get the circumstances, but yeah, he still did it in the end. If I didn't know that he's the Male Lead, I would've blacklisted him in my mind as a love interest.

Maybe I'll read this once the English translation is finished. But I lost my interest to MTL did this novel when I found that out.

Just curious though, what chapter did that incident occur?

soysuva and therandomcookie like this.
  11. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Mikleo well, you do have a point, but for me, it adds a more realistic approach to the ML. Though, i also am a big fan of doting ML, but sometimes i do think about the way the relationship blooms. Not just a love at first sight, i do want them to go through some differences too before they fall in love. But in the end, will let them treasure MC more...

What incident are you asking? The cold war? Or the making up?
    If the making up, it started when she woke up at ch 215.
    206 is when they returned at Rui Wangfu and she met that hateful lady, Mei concubine in her past life now called Ye Mei, so i think about, the succeeding chapters is about the couple after XJX woke up.

12. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually talking about the Strangling Incident. What chapter is it? Just want to read it personally if it's already translated in english.

I'm pretty weird when it comes to Male Leads since I raise the bar very high for them. That's why before I MTL, I check first if they're completed and search for spoilers. When I read these novels, I don't care much for 'Realism', sure, they can doubt or imprison or whatever, but raising a hand is a No for me. I just want a Doting Male Lead all through out. This is what I do when I read Male/Female pairing romance novels.

However, when it comes to Male/Male pairings, I'm pretty lenient with Male Leads... since they're both males... lmao!!~

It sounds Sexist(?), but I don't really mean it that way... I'm just very protective when it comes to Female MCs. It's a weird quirk of mine.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
    chamchaworld and Ease like this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, it's at chapter 87... nah, i get your point i am also a real sucker for super doting ML, in fact it was because of the novel plot that got me real hooked that i managed to forgive ML. Doesn't hurt that the MC is pretty bad-ass and ML did dote to her regardless of anything.

Hi, fellow yaoi lover... i am also definitely lenient when that is the genre.

Sasakira, imsodone, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  14. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u're welcome.. i love to share.. it's one of my favorite stories..:)

15. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    SM stubled upon XJX with Gao Yang.. and GY want to erase any witness from the scene... XJX strangled her but in the end he can't bring himself to break her neck.. since SM eyes were haunting him he tried to cover it with his other hand but her tears and "the fluttering of her eyelashes" stops him.. so yeah.. XJX was very very lenient towards SM from the beginning
    even mobilize his personal troop to search and rescue her when she got kidnap by his enemies and personally give her first aid to her bleeding calf (?) and shows up time to time in front of her and giving advise to her

16. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseeeee, what happen now after the last chapter translated? And what does the ML go to do in that place?

17. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if it's correct sequence
    1. all the ladies of Shen Househould would go home and there RWY would wail her grievances to her husband in which they try to whipped Her Majesty Empress Shen.. SM then talk and sneer her way out of the trouble and implicate RWY as the one who stay beside SQ's room so RWY should have heard SQ being violated and not doing anything.. so.. RWY got "slapped" by her own husband. I guess after they schemed to marry SM out to some household which SM refused and bring us to the next plot..
    2. There'll be a birthday banquet to celebrate the shameless Grandma and they "punish" SM to kneel in the ancestral hall for refusing to marry according to their whim.. which coincides with the much faster return of SM parent's and big brother.. oh and SM burn the ancestral hall in front of XJX eyes.. he visit her while trying to find some item. Then SM to make it look real she burn herself in the lower arm to indirectly tell her parent's that the other side of the family is rotten to the core.. Oh on a side note.. SM bribe some doctor to fake a consultation to RWY and SQ to not abort the baby she conceived after being violated by Prince Yu..
    3. After the reunion between the 1st household, SM ask her Dad to plead the Emperor to allowed him to stay in the capital for 6 month which Daddy agreed with delight (since it's rare SM would want them to stay with her) when it's part of SM scheme to buy more time to deal with the lecherous Prince Yu..
    4. Then there'll be banquet in the palace.. and then SM will bribe the eunuch that strangled her in the original timeline to switch the cup of SQ.. so SQ will alarm the whole palace that will reveal her pregnancy by Prince Yu.. the eunuch got executed.. an XJX watch the whole play with interest and he actually help SM by instructing Gao Yang to help SM by SQ pulse checking
    5. SQ got married to Prince Yu, while SM goes to some pawn shop that deal with Information selling.. SM sell Prince Yu rebellions as a news.. and recruit some vengeful family that had grudge with Prince Yu to deal with Yu wang fu
    6. Then there's a battle (?) in Yu Wangfu where everybody's dead aside of SQ.. that's where SM snooping around and stumbled upon XJX and GY which XJX proceed to try to kill her but can't..
    7. SQ got jailed but her brother Shen Yuan give her poison.. He asked her to die for his career i guess..
    I think XJX were trying to meet somebody or maybe looking for some thing that could jeopardize his position in Ming Qi.. i never really pay attention to it.. because the plot point at the moment was SM vs the shameless Shens...

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you elaborate more about Prince Yu rebellion?

19. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a lie sold by SM using the Pawnshop network of information and some random family that have one of their daughter died in Prince Yu's hand... the "rumors" would sow a discord between Emperor Wen Hui and Prince Yu... because of that I guess prince yu increase his private army that exceeded the allowed amounts of guards the royal family allowed.. and add planted evidence here and there.. so Emperor Wen Hui will be super suspicious towards his brother...

20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Was he really innocent though? As far as I've seen of him, it's hard to believe that he shielded the Emperor and lost his legs