LCD Transcending the Nine Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Dec 3, 2015.

1. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That seems unlikely. I mean, if they wanted to kill/refine/etc him, they'd use the girl as leverage or hostage.

2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. OEM
    2. TTNH
    3. Firmament in the heavenly domain
    4. new novel: I am Supreme

3. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whao, Firmament in the Heavenly Domain is newer than OEM and TTNH? to me, it seem to be the worse of the three novels.

4. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh, none of them are great. OEM goes crazy racist near the end, TTNH drags on forever, Firmament is basically some the elements of the previous two being overdone and crashing, and who knows what the new one will be like.

regardless, TTNH is still better than OEM and isn't as overdone as Firmament.

keklel likes this.
  5. a101011

a101011 [Hero Martial Porcupine]

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek:

6. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it goes crazy racist?

7. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Two-headed, incestuous ogres who say ninja stuff like degorazu or something. Mc more or less obliterates their entire race out of rage.

keklel likes this.
  8. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, that's funny. It doesn't sound so bad.

9. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of these fantasy novels are racist. Like the human vs demon race, so it's not unusual that novels are racist. I mean JPN novels are the same treating cn as the villain. Honestly, the way some JPN novel preach about how they are all good can be just as bad as racist novel too.

But I do agree with your order, that TTNH is the best, follow by OEM, and lastly FitHD. FitHD writing started to follow the redundant writing trend. Most of those type of novel, I tend to end up stockpiling chapters and just losing interest in reading them.

10. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    Incest doesn't sound so bad? really? drawing allusions between a race of ogres who commit incest to the japanese, doesn't sound so bad?

11. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you consider first cousins incest? If you do, I believe it's still a thing over in Japan. So it's not wrong or unfounded.

12. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    *Ambles in with a broom. Begins sweeping away the pile of extraneous posts.*

So... that was an awesome new chapter, amirite? One of my favorites of modern days. Anyone else liked that sudden shift? We can't just let Chu Yang have an easy time of things.

Ahem. Diwu for Protagonist! Let his chuuni palm cover the Lower Three Heavens!

13. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is a fuc*ing cheater from upper heaven who comes to bully weakling

14. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    Jokes aside, you honestly can't be more wrong. He never used his great martial power until now, not even using the threat of it to motivate or convince anyone to do his bidding. He brought no powerful cultivators down with him; even his fellow disciple from the Upper Three Heavens never used his martial strength. He didn't utilize or even mention most of the grand connections he had, otherwise no member of Great Zhao's court would have dared to speak against him. In short, he rose through both the military and civil ranks, won battles and built up the Horse Riders Department, almost entirely with his intelligence, problem-solving, and work ethic.

It's like if a person from a first-world country came to a third-world, and without calling in any help from his homeland, became ruler of the third-world country. Yet this doesn't often happen. Some into-another-world novels have their modern MC take over and build up a kingdom, but in reality, it would be immensely difficult to do. Is Diwu a cheater for taking over and building up Great Zhao, despite being raised in a more prosperous land? Well, that's up to you.

15. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh this development was too cheap... they noticed his accelerated heartbeat that was caused by his imagination wow

16. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    -_- I do somewhat agree, but it's no different from how suddenly imagining something terrifying or otherwise exciting makes your heart rate spike up. This is just what happened to him, except he's next to people who can literally hear heartbeats.

17. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at he could say he farted or something unexpected but his heartbeat spiked at the idea of some weird tabacco smoke

18. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    It would have been funny. But it also would have made the scene lose its tension. Instead, the MC's heartbeat being heard makes it kind of terrifying.

-_- Besides, if he farted one more time, we'd have to add it to the novel's tags, or even outright make a new genre for it.

19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....if I see a Fart tag added, I'll know who to suspect.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 939 tags, help me reach 900!!! by not adding more..

20. Trent

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sneaks over to the tag creator* C'mon, there are plenty of unnecessary ones we can throw out to make room! "Eunuch" only has four stories, throw that out. "Cannibalism" has five, it's icky too. "Loli" has... one hundred and sixty. Meh, let's do the world a favor! *Deletes "loli" tag*

You have to admit that TtNH has been, like, 15% farting so far. It deserves to be recognized!