Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krish1148

krish1148 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The day has come for ge make history,ge will take all the money.when ge comes who dares to keep thier money.have faith in ge.
    Given Name/Title:weed/legendary money grubber
    Race:human
    Job/Class: ( :(ATM jobless)/money grubber
    Weapon:what ever I find usable at the time
    Skills:steal/grind/begging/run like hell when problem occurs/persistent/blessing of loki/scamming/cheating
    Equipment: sword/Lance/dagger/
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:bread,torn shirt,torn pants, damaged pan,broken sword,Mana potion low level 1, healing potion low level 2
    Gold: 0

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    AliceShiki likes this.
  2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    ..........................................................Blanc clears her throat before addressing the new arrival.

Hello and welcome to The Guild Weed that isn't a flower!

As a welcoming gift please have this Item Box at no charge at all! Most things fit in there so you don't have to worry about lugging your things around on your back.

Any questions you have can be asked in the Tavern. Also please put your card in your signature within a spoiler. This makes it easier to know who we are addressing.

Guild related links can be found in my signature.

It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Blanc, I hope you enjoy your time here!

He looks so ragged...well at least he won't starve in the Tavern...with the food being free and all...

AliceShiki and Myriadfold like this.
  3. krish1148

krish1148 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can we learn new skills or not.

4. Mint Tea

Mint Tea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Reiliesse/Relis
    Race: Mixed Blood (Human/Demon/Oni/Vampire/Elf/Cursed beast/Beastman/fairy/Dwarf(and various unknown ones)
    Job/Class: Servant/[Corrupt path] practitioner
    Weapon: Blood Swords - Cursed Kodachi
    Skills: [Corrupt path (Demonic Phase)] [Blood Transformation (1rst step)] [Sin Change(Greed, Envy)] [Recovery Magic(Low rank)]
    [Healing Magic (middle rank)] [Support magic (middle rank)] [Sword techniques (Novice)]
    [Dagger techniques (Mastery)] [Scythe techniques (Novice)] [Fire Magic(Low rank)]
    [Dark Magic(Middle rank)] [Servant techniques (Mastery)] [Maid Arts (Mastery)]
    Inventory: Maid uniform set- Maid Cooking set- Maid Tailoring set- Maid Normal Clothes
    Ehm...its something like this?
    @BlancFrost

AliceShiki likes this.
  5. seriouslynope

seriouslynope [Armoured Madman][Ninja Hobo of War]

Reading List:
    Link
    Something like that. Wait for staff to confirm, I also implore you to read the first page of AG related threads for rules and guidelines...

...That's variety.

BlancFrost, AliceShiki and Mint Tea like this.
  6. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    like humans and their mix of bloodline nationality.... right? xD

AliceShiki and Mint Tea like this.
  7. Anna_AG

Anna_AG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC:
    ━Σ(゚Д゚||)━
    Apologize to fairies!
    They are pure! They wouldn't... mate with such scary things...

Mint Tea and Myriadfold like this.
  8. Mint Tea

Mint Tea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! ill wait then.
    There is a reasonable explanation to that, believe the fairy-chan didn't revolve around with those races...

AliceShiki likes this.
  9. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Blanc picks up the registration paper and stares at it for a few minutes. One, four, eight...ten...okay...

Well welcome to The Guild Relis!

As a welcoming gift the the Guild please have this Item Box at no charge at all! You can fit an enormous amount of things in there. Just don't try fitting mountains and it should hold up.

Any questions you have can be asked in the Tavern. Also please put your card in your signature within a spoiler. This makes it easier to know who we are addressing.

It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Blanc, I hope you enjoy your time here!

...........why are they getting weirder and weirder?

OOC: Yup that's fine~ Welcome to AG I do hope you enjoy your time here~ ask me or the other members in the Tavern if you need help. As Seriouslynope said, please read the rules one the first page of the Tavern and also the first page of all related AG threads before starting. They do help a lot~

AliceShiki, Mint Tea and Myriadfold like this.
  10. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno if someone answered already, but you can.
    TAVERN!!!! *flips them*
    Welcome to the both of you! *waves*

Myriadfold likes this.
  11. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so I tried to make one with perks and disadvantages. Hopefully it is balanced...

Oh, I put another cathegory there: Weaknesses

[​IMG]

Given Name: Soremad
    Title: none
    Race: ghost
    Job/Class: Rookie Ghost Mage
    Weapon: none
    Innate skills:

[HP and Mana Unification] - There is no HP. There is only Mana. Mana functions as both Mana and HP. Once it runs out, I die.
    [Intangible] - Immunity to physical attacks. Also, if [Solidify] is not used, I cannot use physical attacks.
    [Solidify (low rank)] - The ability to make a part of user's body. As its rank is low, there is a need for a quite lengthy preparation for both the skill's activation and release.
    [Mana Frugality (middle rank)] - Decreases the amount of mana one needs to use for a spell.
    [Mana Regeneration (high rank)] - Regenerates mana
    [Scare (middle rank)] - Scares creatures.
    [Mental Defence (middle rank)] - Protects user against mental attacks such as fear, mind control, etc...
    [Telepathy (middle rank)] - Seriously, some ghosts cannot talk (my character included). There is some way I must communicate, right?
    [Oppression (very low rank)] - The ability to use ghost's aura to oppress weaker ghosts. Cannot be trained. Increases automatically with user's raw power. At very low rank, the user can oppress, ghosts of animals like ordinary dogs, cat, rats, etc...

Learnt
    There are no learnt skills yet.​

[Light Magic Vulnerability] - Light type magic deals twice as much damage
    [Mental Attacks Damage] - Ghost's body is just a congregation of mana around the souls. Because of this the moment the soul is damaged, some mana leaks. Thus mental attacks also deal damage.
    [Screw the Light!] - Although sunlight does not harm the user, it makes the ghost very uncomfortable. Increases chanting time and time needed for responding to attacks.
    [Submission] - Stats are instinctively suppressed when facing higher tier ghosts.

Inventory:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  12. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh a new member already...wait...I don't...this is...she stares at the paper a couple more times to check the information was correct. Blanc looks up at the new arrival and slowly brings a smile to her face.

W-Well to the Guild Gho-Sore!!!!

As a welcoming gift the the Guild please have this Item Box at no charge at all! I don't think you'll...well I'm sure you be able to carry it around...you won't have trouble carrying it around right?

My name is Blanc. I hope you enjoy your time here.

This one just takes the cake. Literally. I won't ask. I won't ask. I won't ask.

OOC: Hi and welcome~ Your format brings out my editing skills >.< But nothing I can do about that. Ah you don't need to have the
    (Don't change) next to those areas. It's just there so new arrivals can see what they can't change when registering. I do hope you enjoy your time here~ Question. Your character is a white sheet with eyes drawn upon it?

shad12ow and Myriadfold like this.
  13. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Eddited the (Don't change).
    As for the item box... I am not even sure how am I going to bring my guilt card around...

I am a sheet, yet I am not a sheet. There are many types of my brothers and sisters (ghosts). When I died, some stupid God was transporting another japanese to this world and I was hit by collateral damage because of the God's clumsiness... Because of that my soul got stuck in the sheet I was lying on. (I was also unable to reincarnate because of this) The sheet soon dissipated and heavily influenced my soul. My human part was only able to give me a pair of eyes...

14. Myriadfold

Reading List:
    Link
    *Spies on the new recruit*

'Hmm, seems this one is a bad matchup for me... can't test my venom potency on this one...'

*crosses their name off the list and slips away*

(OOC: cause there needs to be some playfulness now and then ;P )

BlancFrost likes this.
  15. kyuukestu

kyuukestu 『Q』『Vampyre Imperatrix』

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye, Okay, took a few edits here and there but I'm done ~

Name: Imperia Amethystria Wysteria
    (Shades of purple: Imperial, Amethyst, Wisteria)
    Race: Demi-Human
    Height: 5"8

Emblem: A Bouquet of Angraecum & Amaryllis, wrapped in Bay Wreath.

Outfit Desc: She wears a purple, V-necked shirt with decently lengthened sleeves, usually paired with a black, knee-length combat-skirt. Over her casual wear she sports a black Duffle coat with Lavender colored edges and a pure white fur collar. The Duffle coat is custom made so that the back is extended down to her feet, and the sleeves end at her elbows. Her coat is usually worn with only the 3rd and 4th toggles secured.
    On her arms she has equipped a magenta pair of finger-less-gloves which are also elongated to cover large parts of her arm, and together with her Duffle coat they leave only her elbows visible. Atop her head rests an elegantly carved coronet made to look like translucent amethyst, though it is hardly noticed as it blends in with her lilac colored hair.

To complete her outfit she dons midnight-black boots which, like most of her clothing, are extended. Her boots come just short of her knees and have slight heels making her seem a bit taller than she actually is.
    Physical Appearance: Her Demi-Human traits are as follows; She has two lilac colored wolf ears atop her head but they tend to be overlooked as attention is drawn to the pair of sleek, draconian horns situated right behind them. Her horns look similarly to her coronet ,seemingly translucent, but whereas her coronet is a light lilac her horns are a deep fuchsia. Her second most prominent feature resides behind her in the form of a streamline tail which ends in a flourish of feathers. The entirety of her tail, which can sometimes be found curled around one of her legs, is a beautiful shade of Byzantine. Though her feathers have been known to shift through ever spectral shade of purple recognizable to humans or otherwise. Her eyes are a piercing Violet and her hair is a light Lilac, if one was to look closely feathers can occasionally be seen sticking out of her hair. She has a Plume of feathers/hair that looks similarly to a cow-lick but comes down into her face, looking like a loose lock. Her skin is a bit pale due to the wintry conditions she was raised in.
    Her body structure renders her extremely agile and flexible, but leaves a bit to be desired in terms of raw strength.
    Personality: Her particular clan of Demi-Humans view themselves very highly and have a sense of racial pride carved into each and every bone. Imperia though not wildly arrogant, can sometimes come off as cocky or pompous. She detests being belittled and is quick to defend her pride, nevertheless she will not rush into a situation that would lead to crushing defeat. As that would surely sully her cherished pride.
    Nevertheless, Imperia can be rather quirky, and fun-loving, and is particularly responsive to challenges. She's quick to form bond with those who's abilities she recognizes whether they be Combat-oriented or otherwise.

As a Clan tradition each member must choose 3 symbols of their own to represent themselves and which make up their emblem, Imperia selected the Angraecum, representing Royalty, the Amaryllis, representing Pride and the Bay Wreath, representing Glory.
    Backstory: Her clan calls the ruthless winter peaks their home, and they consider living in the roughest of conditions a ‘Testament to their strength’. They are a very Spartan-esque race, believing in sheer ability above all else. Competition among clan members is encouraged and a demonstration of prowess is the only way to gain the recognition of one’s peers. (Huh, I made this years ago, but now that I' reading it it's pretty Xianxia)

Imperia was born into a branch of the Royal family where, naturally, one was expected to be a cut above the rest, only the best could remain members of Royalty and those that didn’t make the cut were stripped of their status so as to not smudge the reputation of the family. The competition within the Royal family is comparitively fiercer than the rest of the clan and failure to keep up can mean things far worse than just expulsion.

Imperia was trained in both swordsmanship and archery though her skill in the former far exceeds that of the latter. Weapons in the clan are chosen based on one’s strengths and whereas the males of the clan lean towards raw strength and their more ‘Draconic’ traits females of the clan inherit the nimbleness and grace of the Avians. This results in males usually using overbearing weapons such as maces, heavy swords, or axes, while the females use short swords, daggers or poles.
    Imperia is for the most part a Short to Mid-ranged fighter. She has a fair deal of experience in Swordplay, and believes she can hold her own, but would prefer to leave her opponent snared in her net of trajectory-controlled daggers.
    Weapon name: Kaiserin Fearg (Empress’ Wrath, the former being German for Empress and the Latter being Irish-Gaelic for Wrath)

Weapon Desc: Kaiserin Fearg are a set of four light weight curved blades which are double edged and 12 flying knives. The set of blades have golden engravings running down to the hilt while the blades themselves are a vivid wisteria.

The first pair of twin blades have thin chain links running from their hilts which continue up Imperia’s arm until they disappear within the confines of her gloves. The second pair are concealed within her Duffle coat while the set of flying knives are hidden around various parts of her body.
    Semblance/Ability name: Grand Puppeteer

Semblance/Ability Desc: Allows Imperia to see trajectory paths and control the trajectory of object which she has left her aura mark on.

Team: N/A

Strengths: Through numerous clan competitions Imperia has honed her CQC skills, and has a fair degree of mid-range capability. She much prefers to bring the fight to the opponent as quickly as possible where her fast reaction speed and myriad of blades can work their magic.

Weaknesses: When using her Semblance to its limits she will be rendered completely Immobile and Vulnerable. Her Semblance can’t be used on objects which exceed a certain weight limit. She can only control trajectories of objects within 50 ft of her.
    Initial Stats:
    1-10

Melee:9
    Defense : 3
    Mid-Range:10
    Long-Range: 0
    Speed:9
    Flexibility: 8
    Endurance:6
    Magical Aptitude:4
    Quirkiness:6
    Pride:9
    Grace:7
    Clumsiness:6

I believe that's all ~ o7

Edit: Whoops Forgot these

Class: N/A
    Inventory: Cheap Short Sword, Cheap Dagger x 2

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  16. Hundred Mountains Seven Seas

Hundred Mountains Seven Seas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did i do it right (Check the spoiler)

17. Myriadfold

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty much, except it needs to be in the post itself too for the receptionists register. also, the name is the name of your character and doesn't need to be the same as your account, just incase you misread that part and didn't intend to do so originally.

AliceShiki and BlancFrost like this.
  18. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah such a well filled out form...not lacking any details at all. It's rather nice to be able to see one of these at registration.

Hello and welcome to the Guild Ria!

As a welcoming gift the the Guild please have this Item Box at no charge at all! You can fit anything you want in there! Well...almost anything...just don't try fitting the mountains and seas and you should be alright

I do hope you enjoy your time with us. The members are a friendly bunch and are more than happy to help of need be. My name is Blanc, it certainly is a pleasure to meet you.

...pretty purple...

OOC: Kyuu~ o/
    OOC: It is as said by Daofox. @Hundred Mountains Seven Seas please put your card in your post for us to check first.

I'm on mobile at the moment and checking signatures is rather hard. Once you edit your post I'll go through your registration details.

kyuukestu and AliceShiki like this.
  19. Hundred Mountains Seven Seas

Hundred Mountains Seven Seas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/NickName/Title: Hundred Mountains Seven Seas, Hundred Mountains
    Race: Demi-God
    Job/Class: Magic Sniper / Blacksmith
    Preferred Weapon/Skill: Sniper / New Moon
    Skills: New Moon, Void Step, Double Jump
    Equipment: Ntw - 20 Sniper Rifle, Blacksmiths Hammer.
    Inventory: 5x Bread, 5x Water

20. kyuukestu

kyuukestu 『Q』『Vampyre Imperatrix』

Reading List:
    Link
    (OOC: Hiiiiiiiii ~~( ^-^)/, So we do this in first person? Ah, that's nice. I think I'll use Italics for thoughts, and Normal for maybe other things. I'll probably use Quotation marks for Dialogue. I'm not too used to First person RP.)

Staring at the receptionist face I'm quite pleased by her surprise ~

Of course I'm detailed~ How is it? You must be admiring me now ,right? Diligence is the first step to Success!

Flashing a Satisfied smile, I pocket the Guild Card before turning towards the door........." Ah, where did you say that tavern was?"

I blush awkwardly, unfortunately, Navigation is not my strong point.

Kuma Desu, AliceShiki and BlancFrost like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.