LCD Divine Throne of Primordial Blood

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Danny0015, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    eeehhh?? other candidate??? only her who want to be friend with blind person, when he got to enter to academy all girl who will close to him just know him after his eyes healed.. they are not worthy..

2. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget Chekhov's Gun that was shown in the first few chapters - that the tool to extract bloodlines was lost.
    I'd say it is guaranteed for him to get it or an improved version of it.

3. Nbhan101

Nbhan101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting sick of Dragon bloodlines though. Speculative:- It'd be more interesting if the MC recovers the Ancient Bloodline Transplant device and gives himself the ability of "All Bloodlines as One" unrestricted by any singular bloodlines' limit.

5. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    i have the same train of thought about that, would leave a pretty big plot hole if the tools were never addressed

yea dragon bloodlines are pretty common. all bloodlines in one would just be too op. Like i said in some previous post, i rather he not get any bloodline. I would like it if he just found something that isnt bloodline to overpower the people with bloodline. Make it so the world realizes, even without bloodlines you still have a chance or something like that.

6. Danny0015

Danny0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty Mc will reveal the fact that he gained his eyesight during the exam or I don't believe how he will be able to get into the most prestigious martial art/blood line school in his region/world.

7. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be cool if he had an evolving bloodline, starting from something small. TBH I think dragon bloodline is pretty cool - Coiling Dragon Fan (Ending sucked tho)

8. Torffy

Torffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could also be that the MC purifies his own bloodline.
    I mean that he doesn't use the bloodline of an origin beast or whatever and instead strengthens his human bloodline.
    The problem with that would be that it was stated that humans themself can't perceive origin energie.
    He could get around that with his new eyes, cause they come from that "beggar" that made him blind.
    Any thoughts ?

9. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing this Origin crystal helps you with cultivation. I remember him saying to his clan he wants the bloodline of the bat, but if you can't extract bloodline anymore how the fuck did he convince his clan??? He killed a lot of Origin beast and feel like the reward for killing one is bit lackluster. Remember how it is said many people sacrifice their lives to kill these beast. I'm pretty sure there has to be little bit more than the highly nutritious food, bone, leather, fur, and possible origin crystal.

10. bookwormer

bookwormer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my new favorite novels, and agreed with the MC regaining sight too quickly. There could've been sooooo much more done with that. Poor planning from author? And dragon bloodlines. Yep yep yep with what everyone's said. But it's kinda the two mehhhh parts I feel about this novel right now. NOT MUCH FILLER!! gotta love that.

SHIPS though. I can't wait for ships to come out, but we're a little early I guess with not even 50 chapters in.

Is there conflict? I read etvolare's post on the first page, and it seems pretty straightforward that two sites happened to start translating the same novel. I usually back the underdog in a fight, but I'm really starting to doubt Fantasy Books' intentions here. If what etvolare says is true, she really tried to resolve this without using her contract as a weapon, but Fantasy Books have started three threads on this topic already. The threads all vaguely speak about being forced to drop and playing up that they're a victim. There's actually a ton of passive aggressiveness and subtle insults at Volare in their threads, I thought I was reading the real life version of Mean Girls LOL. Looking like a play for publicity...

True, I would've expected a hundred chapter dump or something if they'd been doing this since March. I read part of Fantasy Books' dump and it seems like they're releasing them unedited? Didn't they say they would release three chapters a day? All of a sudden they're dumping 10+ chapters a day just to stay ahead of Volare. That's not really doing good to the community/readers/or whatever their post said, it's just straight up one-upping Volare. Honestly, it's looking like a temper tantrum to me, and they want to get the readers on their side. And no dude, if exams go focus on studying... some dude already got suspended at work for reading so much. If they fail school and their parents ban them from translating, we're even more screwed.

Didn't even know that thing about blind idiot translations! Haha, that's like MTL. No wonder I like Volare's translations better.

11. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    Fantasy did agree to stop after posting 50 chapters that they had already translated so everything is already settled.

12. bookwormer

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh has it? My bad. It didn't seem like it from the two threads they made after the 50 chapter announcement. In fact, etvolare's post on the first page made it seem like she didn't even know about the 50.

13. BladeKaiser2378

BladeKaiser2378 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually origin crystals doesn't help with cultivation, it was stated that it can only be used like an energy battery to recharge origin energy spent and cannot be used to increase cultivation due to the energy degrading and possess impurities. Dynamic vision feels like sharingan from naruto though.

Yeah they did, apparently they had up to Ch.50 in stock when volare made their announcement. Both sides should have properly discussed in the first place, and from what etvolare had said, they likely have contacted fantasy when they noticed the novel was being released but I guess it wasn't managed properly. It sounds like both parties aren't being proactive, but as the novel rights holder, I feel that volare should have been firm and ask fantasy to stop their releases or even better, get their existing stocks, not sure if it will be faster if its just editing already translated documents (except for the terms used both site's quality are good imho) but imagine 50 chapters on the first release! Woo that will make my day!
    I think fantasy just wants to maximize what they already had by releasing based on the current situation, it's obvious that they are dumping to match volare's current releases. Can't blame them though, since they are a small site. I think it could all be settled neatly if both parties have discuss their plans properly.

Hope other translation sites will learn from this because I think it is a waste of effort for the translators of both sites especially with giants like Qidian in the market, it is better for them to work together and release more chapters quickly(okay this is just me and my hope for faster releases haha)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  14. bookwormer

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree this could have been handled better. I remember reading etvolare's response in one of the threads Fantasy Books started how she offered to have their team join her DTBP team on volare or even let them keep translating. Volare has the authorization, she didn't need to do that. Not sure about using existing stock or working together though, quality definitely seems higher on Volare. It's probably painful if someone on your team translates not up to standard? Meh, at least this wasn't another Qidian VS WW. That was nasty and unprofessional.

15. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Fantasy was rather well behaved and they agreed to stop after 50 chapters. So I don't even understand why some people are criticising them when they picked the series first (released chapters first).

Honestly the group has been one to actually respect publishers unlike many other groups who continue to translate novels without their permission and making large profits. Fantasy gave up Castle of Black Iron. And now Divine Throne.

16. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanted protagonist to not gain his eyesight anytime soon. Sigh.

17. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    Those were Origin Stone. Origin Crystal I'm talking about was the one he mentioned that forms inside of Origin Beast. It was stated that Origin Stone are artificially formed by Origin Masters and Origin Crystal are formed naturally inside a Origin Beast so the uses are different. It also hinted that Origin stone/crystal that are formed naturally assist in one's cultivation in prior chapters.

18. Alivraal

Alivraal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although they were the first to release the chapter they just so happened to be a novel picked by 2 members, from which 1 had the rights for it from the publisher so rights > first chapter released, that much is true, but still It's not like making threads about the reason dropped in a passive/aggresive way as mentioned when there were several solutions at hand leave you as the good guy here.... a pity to have been picked by both though.

But then again, I wonder if this novel is going to be come somewhat like the normal novels of "Hey we are in a place that has been decaying for years...." and later they just found out they were in a very far away backwater place from the actual civilization where everthing is going smooth with all these genius with bloodlines and stuff....

19. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean fantasy novel did decide to translate it first, but Volare actually got a consent from the original author. That's the difference, and since they already settled the issue. Let's stop talking about this xD It is pointless. Nobody is at fault here since a lot of translation sites do not ask permission from the original author anyway.

20. BladeKaiser2378

BladeKaiser2378 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's where Valore editors can come in to ensure the quality, maybe they just do not want to think further or develop a solution? Well, the site with rights is king nowadays haha.

Oh right, I wonder how it will assist, there should be some classic MC cheat that will help him boost his cultivation speed, wonder if it will appear in this novel too.

I think it might be possible, like maybe some underground world were some of the races may hide.