The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    I am tempted to ask if you wouldn't mind me hosting this fic... because... er, I am nosebleeding from this. Hoho.
    (I trust you're going to go down that beaten path, yes yes?)

Gav likes this.
  2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    ....define hosting this fic, my friend, I am all ears.

/mostly because I have no idea what level this forum will start censoring my posts at given Novelupdates main page apparently has r18 translations linked.

3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @kiara8 @LaDyViL
    Shit. I just realized with the backstory I'm writing up, due to what I read about genetics and likelihood of organ failure being tied to bloodlines, Shen Yuan's entire paternal family line are probably poster boys for 'live fast, die young and leave a pretty corpse.'

More to the point, given that Shen Yuan in canon spent literal years in a hospital, and hospital fees are terribly high and years in a hospital would cost outrageous sums, this must have meant that Shen Yuan in canon was one of those rich young masters- or would have been if he hadn't been the squishiest little cinnamon roll of them all.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Kitama, MirrorCat, Anon2.0 and 5 others like this.
  4. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the detective is at it again

5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome back. :D

6. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    GOOD MORNING OR NIGHT:sleep: depending on what timezone your in :LOL:

Gav likes this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Night for me, what time is it for you?

8. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    8:05am at the doctors with my mother she came for a checkup

9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck with that.
    /will be writing.

10. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    *Patiently waiting*

Gav and wildthorn like this.
  11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    After glaring at Airplane until the rather traumatized young man's eyes were wide and wet with unshed tears, 'Luo Binghe' caught sight of the demon in question giving him an even more vicious glare. A second look informed him that the shape of the fine, straight nose, the well shaped jaw, the arched brows, the high cheekbones and the darkly glaring eyes were familiar. A third look reminded him of where he'd seen those before.

It was Mo Bei Jun, his second in command! Yet... not like his second in command. For one, the hair was caught in a ponytail, for another, those were definitely similar clothes to what the instructor had worn, save for the fact that they were made of a much finer material and were all in dark and grey shades.

Mo Bei Jun, but not Mo Bei Jun. The man was glaring at their table, his gaze like icy daggers contributing to the clearly uncomfortable feeling of the unfortunate author. Airplane, having caught sight of 'Luo Binghe' turning his head, had followed his gaze... to the glaring well dressed man in black.

Those eyes were icy daggers, that gaze full of venomous hatred, fit to kill.

The cowardly Xiang felt his insides quail in terror as he quickly scooted closer to brother Peerless Cucumber.

What had he done to make so many enemies today? What god had he offended? He didn't even know that man who looked as if he was stabbing with his mind, did he steal the man's girlfriend or something?!

'Luo Binghe', amused by the author's clear misunderstanding of the situation, acted decisively, moving his seat closer to the thoroughly confused Shen Yuan's chair, before wrapping an arm possessively over Shen Yuan's shoulders as the editor was comforting his frightened friend, and then practically tugging Shen Yuan into his lap, causing the man to make a surprised sound as his eyes went wide and he was pulled against 'Luo Binghe's chest.

Xiang, eyes still dewy from fright, was now seated too far from his bro's protection for his liking. Fearful, he turned his gaze to the well dressed man,whose brows had raised in surprise at the sight of Shen Yuan being pulled into 'his boyfriend's lap, and saw that the man no longer seemed to be projecting an aura of unceasing cold and resentment.

Wait.

D-Did that mean the man was interested in him?!

He checked his clothes again. Yep, hoodie, jeans, t-shirt, all well worn and not in the slightest bit seductive or revealing. What about this could possibly arouse desire? Much less enough jealousy for such an evil expression.

Are you kidding me?!

Xiang felt his stomach turn over in apprehension at the thought, his heart feeling like a desert with a sandstorm of both confusion and frustration.

This author likes women too much! Even if my bro is very beautiful, I don't want to feel that way about him, okay?! I'm a normal man! No, that why-boner doesn't count, okay? My brother missed all the branches of the ugly tree on his way down. He's as lovely as a maiden. THAT DOES NOT COUNT. I DO NOT LIKE MEN.

Catching his coveted author's gaze, and returning it with his own intent look, Mo Bei Jun picked up his well crafted leather suitcase and headed on over to the table.

SHIT!

Xiang panicked internally. His bro would be of no assistance, despite his attempts to pull away, his 'new boyfriend' was keeping him in his lap very firmly with an arm around his stomach.

Wait. Suitcase? Briefcase? Was that thing full of money? Was he about to be bribed by that company? Did they send this man?

If he even considered saying yes, Shen Yuan would throttle him!

Xiang was full of questions, but had no answers, only panic.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yuan had tried to scramble out of 'Luo Binghe's lap to reach out and console his friend,only to be stopped by the arm around his waist. A second attempt had 'Luo Binghe' pull him even closer, to the point that he made a rather unpleasant discovery.

His struggles had only aroused 'Luo Binghe' to the point that the man had a boner. Shen Yuan could literally feel it, pressed up against his ass, through the fabric of both the robes and his pants.

Naturally, not wanting him to be further aroused, Shen Yuan had gone ashen pale and frozen solid, so as to speak. He didn't dare move further. Who knows what the man would be provoked to do,if he did?

After going ashen pale, he caught sight of himself in one of the cafe's mirrors, realized what their positioning looked like to everyone else and flushed a deep, warm red, like a blooming rose. After that, he just sat as still as possible, not daring to do anything else, not even tremble, because gods only knew what that would cause.

Ah, Shen Yuan had such a slim waist, 'Luo Binghe' thought, his lips curving up in a sinister, and disturbingly seductive smile, eyelids lowering.

He quite liked this. If he wanted to move his head down, he could brush his lips down Shen Yuan's neck. If he simply kept him close like this...

"Calm down." He murmured against Shen Yuan's now pink-tinted shell-like ear, the brush of his lips causing a slight shiver which was quickly suppressed.

Ah, his little rabbit heart was pounding again!

Shen Yuan cursed fluently in his mind, his heart churning with bitterness and humiliation. Bad enough he couldn't fight back, or get loose, 'Luo Binghe' was too strong for him, those arms were like iron bars. Then there was the positioning, it looked like they were practically making out in public! This was too much, he silently complained. Too much! Why couldn't he just be swallowed up by the good earth and be spared this indignity?!

"Are you letting go of me any time soon?!" he hissed back, instead.

"Maybe a bit later." 'Luo Binghe's smirk grew wider.

"Can we at least not do this in public?" Shen Yuan found himself begging before even thinking all his words through.

Then it registered what he had just said and he went ashen pale and reddened from humiliation again. Unfair! This was just unfair! 'Luo Binghe' would....

"I'll hold you to that." his tormentor grinned, like a cat who had caught a delicious bird.

Shen Yuan’s heart is a desert, trampled under a full herd of grass mud horses running full tilt. He knew that this man would say that!

13. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    This i like dis alot

Gav likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /is a filthy, filthy fujoshi:X3::oops:

15. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    I BOW DOWN TO THEE OH FILTHY ONE

wraven881, scriptor and Gav like this.
  16. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    AHAHAHAHA

*wheezes and rolls around some more in fujoshi glee*

17. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    XD Nothing else to say on the subject? No comments? No help with Mo Bei Jun's character for the next part?

18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to lol, but I still gotta finish Chapter 9 translations. And figure out a not-too-spoilery segment with fluff or author/MBJ to translate. :3

...I kinda want you to introduce Liu Qingge right now but you don't have a grasp of his character yet (Chapter 9, aghhhhhh). He's tsundere and continuously challenges LBH for SQQ but always loses because LBH is OP.

krrizis likes this.
  19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    You totally need to translate me stuff for those, if they are going to show up.
    >]

alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Pasting my contribution here to add to @Gav's fic~

Shan Qinghua wanted to die.

Seriously.

How did Shen Yuan get him into this?! He didn't want to be third party to his date! He shivered subconsciously and drew his eyes away from his friend struggling futilely against the heavily-muscled, probably-a-mobster boyfriend.

This didn't work so well because he could see Shen Yuan blushing from the corner of his eye. He wasn't the most handsome of men but there was something about him that was pleasing to look at, a something that had drawn scores of women and men to his friend without his notice. And he complained about not being able to find a girlfriend. Qinghua wanted to cry. And write some more harem candidates for his latest novel's protagonist. Maybe a playing-hard-to-get type?

Someone stood by the table. Shan Qinghua looked up. A cold, expressionless face stared down at him. It seemed to be carved from stone and was just as intimidating. Oh god. Who was this guy? No one wore a tailored suit like that unless they were from the mob!

He sneaked a glance at Shen Yuan's boyfriend, who seemed to have no concept of what PDA meant.

Horror filled him as he looked back to the man standing next to him. Was this the infamous jealous revenge? Was he going to die? He was too frightened to even move when he saw, as in slow motion, the man reaching inside his suit jacket and drawing out --

"Sign." He demanded, shoving a book in his face. It featured a confidently smiling, muscled young man posing with a sword and his long hair streaming coolly behind him as he stood on a mountain of corpses. It was the cover of the first volume of the first novel he'd ever published.

Shan Qinghua wanted to die.