LCD Yuusha-sama no Oshishou-sama

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by OverlyFriendly, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FOR HONURRRR!

2. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    this good?

3. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    YES!

4. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    elaborate. one true pairing?

5. SquirFail

Reading List:
    Link
    yes one true pairing (sadly for me) its about a talentless boy who wants to be a knight who somehow taught the brave/hero who killed the demon lord.. More or less its about his journey to be a knight and being recognized as the master of the brave

6. codiro

codiro Lethargic Pachyderm No. 5

Reading List:
    Link
    If what you mean by one true pairing is no love rivals... then there is a love triangle. I don't foresee a harem though (YMMV). but main girl will win in the end...

but this isn't a romcom. this is more of a story about the main couple's love and the obstacles brought by war, politics and society itself.

(hmm... i feel kinda proud of that summary. but i also feel that Pratchett or any published author could do better... whatever. I should use that as my TL's summary on my site...)

I focus most on the character relationships, but there is plenty of politics and underdog MC to go around...

7. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much politics and schemes.

Politicians(nobles) are really scums of the land

8. Nieverto

Nieverto +(•‿• )+ Not shiny, special +( •‿•)+

Reading List:
    Link
    great novel, though I hope the characters would be more fleshed out. the mc quite the goody two shoes, not that it's bad since it leaves plenty of character growth.

9. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...he is not talentless...but compared to the Yushaa everyone is lacking

10. SquirFail

Reading List:
    Link
    i mean talentless in magic

11. codiro

codiro Lethargic Pachyderm No. 5

Reading List:
    Link
    (assuming anybody is still here)
    Sorry for such a delay in the chapters. I decided to move sites and join up with Xant&Minions. Then, when the main editor was about to finalize chapter 49, the he got into an accident (he's fine now.). But due to the accident, the group has been a bit behind with releases in general (in addition to a few other circumstances)
    But worry not, I have a stockpile of two chapters waiting to be edited, which means that we should be able to maintain a steady stream of releases, at least until school starts up again for me. (hoping for the best)

Christmas sidestory which WILL be released around christmas, even if I have to do so myself on my own site.
    Meanwhile... try to appease yourselves with this? an unedited chunk of chapter 49. I think that the full version will be released with the sidestory. (I might just uhh... unjoin X&M if it gets delayed past the new year. X&M is already pretty busy with the amount of series it manages and how it is managed in the group architecture.)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PaWApdtpXNlL9Gyg91Bbntx8nSzjiv8mW0PH2TPql0Q/preview

fery11pro likes this.
  12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the update

13. strucker543

strucker543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd dead

14. jamurgimbal

jamurgimbal Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Newhopes

Newhopes Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bit late answer but no it's not a one true pairing story.

The ending romance wise is open ended, however it's really heavy hinted that he'll marry both Cornelia and Leticia.

Leticia father gives Wynn their family sword that is the partner to the dagger Leticia give him, basically meaning he recognises Wynn as his successor and Leticia partner.

At the end Wynn gives up on been a knight but now recognised as a Swordmaster, as part of his new role his uniform is in the color that is exclusive to the Royal family which means the royal family publicly recognise Wynn as part of the Royal family and Cornelia's partner.

Of course Wynn much to the amusement of Cornelia and Leticia families doesn't relies all this.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  16. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QUESTION !

It's been a while since i stopped reading, i am at the part where it looks like there is a revolution from the Knight commender or something against the rotten nobles. Did it fail because MC or hero stopped them ? Will there be still rotten nobles later in the story ? Kinda reminds me of the story on RR: The bounty hunter. Where MC is somehow stopping the plot of good people only because of selfish reasons.

17. Edy3

Edy3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The revolution started but it failed thanks for the MC and the hero.
    The rotten nobles will probably remain to the end of the novel, only the ones how did the revolution were taken and the rotten nobles remain the same. But the MC was acknowledged for his actions and he asked to lessen their punishment.

18. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was acknowledged??? '-'
    For what i remember the only ones who got something were the Hero and a rotten noble.
    i stopped reading it after this because MC is too stupid...why does he even want to become a knight to serve this bunch and help them do evil?

19. Edy3

Edy3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I have read it a long time ago, not fully acknowledged but just a bit. And I stopped reading it for the same reason and the unnecessary love triangle.

20. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh... as i thought... it failed...
    Kinda didn't go back read it because of my guess and the degusting aura this story has...

What love triangle ? Is it a new girl ? Or is it *depressed tone* an annoying villainous young rich master in love with hero ?

Sigh... really dislike shithole worlds...