The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Cuz gav is secretly an S and we're secretly M's.... add us together makes M&Ms. Add many of gav's posts together makes a pile of skittles. Which is a sweet treat you can't help but want to keep eating til its all gone..... Yes, taste that rainbowey goodness.

Hmmm.... i just noticed that skittles and M&Ms together make S&M..... D= defiling peoples innocence... wheeee.

edits* booo gav answered before me.

AngelBlue23 and Gav like this.
  2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    I-I am not an S! :cry:

Lunnear likes this.
  3. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    You aren't skittles full of rainbowey(taken however you like) goodness?

Gav likes this.
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ....I don't think that's what S means?! :cautious:

5. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Shhhhh *pats pats* shhhh...... it does to unicorns and in candy terms *pats*

:love:

Gav likes this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Gleaming towers that looked to be of glass in various colors shining in the sun, a multitude of brightly colored lights under the moon outshining even the stars. Those caught the attention.

Yesterday, 'Luo Binghe' had looked around even as his host had driven him to his home in a horseless carriage made of metal. There were many other such carriages around in different styles and bright colored enamels seemingly accentuated by metal. 'Luo Binghe' had looked through glass clear as water, to see what seemed like centipede carriages move rapidly on long bridge-like structures.

In the night, the horseless carriages moving in seemingly endless lines had lights that were like myriad fireflies in red and orange, yellow, white and blue. Lights of various colors gleamed on metal, glass and stone some lights even woven into signs. Moving pictures of light here and there in various sizes, coaxing people to buy things 'Luo Binghe' had never heard of, claiming this or that food, product, or 'hotel' was the best.

The buildings opposite his host's home also had huge windows of gleaming glass, just like the one he had looked through at night.

Some buildings looked decrepit, some shone. It seemed even the stone buildings here could fall prey to time and their paints were not the best.

It was very different from his own homeland, even with its various artifacts and night luminous pearls. Some of the buildings did look like those in his homeland and there were touches here and there of more familiar influences he was used to.

The couch Shen Yuan had been sleeping on was a fat thing, covered in leather. For sitting, it had been fine, if plush. For actually sleeping on, it did not seem to be so comfortable, but Shen Yuan hadn't once tried to claim a space on his own bed.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    Marise52, Kitama, MirrorCat and 9 others like this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    The language was still mostly the same, though there were many loanwords? from some other languages. There seemed to be more kinds of cuisine. The smoke made 'Luo Binghe's nose itch slightly at first, but did nothing else.

Plenty of food, but no farms in his range of sight, blocked as it was, by the tall buildings. Much less shit on the stone streets. No horses or oxen in sight on those roads. No palanquins.

There were plenty of people milling about, going on the metal centipedes, riding metal carriages, walking to this or that building, crossing this or that bridge that rose over the roads. Lights seemed to direct which direction people were allowed to cross on the parts of the roads marked with lines.

The clothing varied, some styles looked almost similar to what he was used to seeing, some were wildly different. Plenty of the men wore clothing that fit to their bodies, seemingly showing off their bodies, and his host was no exception.

'Luo Binghe' couldn't see any robes though.

Ah, wait, there. Monks in robes.

But not the formal robes of officials or the loose robes worn for leisure, huh.

Also he could see many styles of short skirts. Hm. The legs of several of the ladies were very attractive.

From what his host had said, they would be heading to buy clothing at a 'mall' which was apparently a large building holding many small shops selling things ranging from cookware, to clothing and accessories, to food and things like the 'cellphone' his host had been using to contact people like some kind of communication artifact.

Many people-most people he saw, seemed to have them.

The air was full of noise, but he could see many signs of superstitions and precautions he had in his own homeland.

After he had eaten quite a lot of food- much more than his host did, certainly- his host had frowned slightly before returning to his normally impassive expression.

After that his host seemed to have gotten a general grasp on the amount that he was used to eating, stopping by small food stalls on the street if he could so much as hear any sound of stomach grumbling.

Mmmhm, definitely he was sticking to this man.

Somewhat fragile, but quite considerate.

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    new part is up, lol.

9. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    So i'm guessing luo binghe isnt gonna pull out any taels of gold until shen is waist deep in debt and the Chinese mafia come for his liver *cough*(body). or was the setting shen's from a good family even if he is driving a pretty fugley car. I can't remember if his car had any dings to it or if it was just chipping paint/brown....

brown makes me think of rust....

Kitama, Chiiiiiiiii and Gav like this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yuan has enough money to spend on medical expenses for literal years in the hospital. The thing is, he took two jobs on top of that fund (translating, editing, teaching in a private school) and has never tried to upgrade his clunker because his paternal family line tend to live fast, die young and leave a pretty corpse, so he thinks he will need every bit of that fund when it is his turn to fall ill. If he wanted to flash cash, rain money, buy shiny and die quickly like some of his paternal relatives did, he could flash a lot.

Luo Binghe has zero moneys. Zero.

11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be your sugar mama, Binghe~♡

All you have to do is be pretty beside me (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

AngelBlue23, wildthorn and Gav like this.
  12. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhtcha~! so luo binghe is that delinquent gigolo moocher that'll stick to daddy shen's legs(/other parts)

Gav likes this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yuan would like you to please never say that again. :cry:

14. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    though i see nothing wrong with what I said. .... sure.... I won't say that again since its already been said.....

(I don't think i'll have another chance to say it again really)

p.s. darn you for posting this when I finally get off my bum to translate stuff. wheeee more procrastination....

p.p.s my nose started bleeding just now >_< fudge!

Gav likes this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Yue Qingyuan is a rich ceo young master. He is one of Shen Yuan's 2 best friends.

If it looked like Shen Yuan would be up to his eyeballs in debt, Yue would offer help but Shen Yuan has done his best to avoid asking him for anything.

Yue helped him once during /spoiler/.

Airplane is a very successful author thanks to Shen Yuan's nitpicking, editing, translating and endless efforts to keep him out of the hands of certain unscrupulous companies.

Shen Yuan wants to see Airplane's works in movies, dramas or animation at least once before he dies.

Kitama, MirrorCat, Nokita and 2 others like this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to this post, I now have the mental image of Luo Binghe being mistaken as an actual gigolo. Why you do this?!

17. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Because not only am I an M I am also a skittle?

(JK, my mind just wandered off on an adventure and came back with some questionable content?)

think of it as payment for that wonderful idea of using shen's name in every one of airplane's novel and thoughts from the internet.... (tis genius...) and made me snort while I was sick at work.

Gav likes this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /appropriates this idea.

19. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuuu... you respond faster than i can edit my posts multiple times.... (darn habit)

Gav likes this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Glass walls. Glass walls. More glass walls. Metal struts holding lights in glass.

Stores selling the metal boxes of varying kinds that 'Luo Binghe' had seen in use in Shen Yuan's kitchen- the one that had the circles that breathed fire for cooking, the metal box that beeped and heated cold food, the metal box that froze food, the metal box that chilled food. Metal things in various shapes. Not-metal things in various shapes. Some of the shining black glass frames that hung on the wall, spoke and showed visions of things that could or could not be real. Boxes that breathed gusts of cold air.

Not a hint of the energy that was used in artifacts in 'Luo Binghe's world.

Fabric goods- drapes, bedding, cushions.

Furniture in many shapes and forms, simple or ornate.

A marketplace for food wrapped in glass and tile, wheeled baskets going to and fro, being filled with goods, people lining up to pay with paper money at a machine that beeped.

A large number of food stalls and small kitchens owned by various proprietors, along the walls of what looked like a large dining hall.

People walking to and fro, milling and chatting together, examining this and that. Girls giggling and discussing attractive men or clothing and accessories, A vast market street wrapped up in glass,steel, painted stone and cool air with many floors, with glass or metal elevators and strange moving stairs.

Statues of both genders made of white smooth substance or flesh-toned substance, each wearing clothing, each standing by a section where clothes were hung or lay folded. Close fitted or loose, satin, brocade,cotton or stranger fabrics, vibrantly colorful or more conservative in color, but no wide sleeved robes that weren't bathrobes. Some clothing was modest, some...very, very inappropriate. Filmy scraps that barely covered some of the female statues' almost nudity, though why such things were on display on statues... how odd.

Men and women picked up clothing from the racks, or folded on various shelves, looked at something on the collar and either put the items back or picked them up going to 'fitting rooms'.

Detached statue parts displaying wigs, odd caps, accessories with moving arrows, and jewelry that at a glance, 'Luo Binghe' could tell, were definitely not made of real gold or silver. Jewelry and accessories made of glass, fake glass or fake stone.

To be honest, Shen Yuan had actually considered just getting him replacement satin robes from the sites that sold them on the internet. Except the goal was to make him NOT look like a cosplayer or a c-drama/movie star doing a series of episode shootings or historical or fantasy kung fu film recording sessions.

If the man wanted to get around the city, it would be counterproductive to have him trailed by curious bystanders, particularly impressionable girls.

Thus, the department store.

Shen Yuan looked at the large assortment of male clothing after they had gotten to the men's section of the department store, and considered the possibilities. That is to say, he could ask for a measuring tape and get measurements before having the clerks pick up the clothes which 'Luo Binghe' wanted or he could help the man walk to each and every single rack. With a broken arm and a broken leg.

Nope.

He had already made the man uncomfortable as it was by taking him here. Even if 'Luo Binghe' had been calm and oddly... amused? pleased?... about the whole thing, asking him to go around like the men's clothing section on his own, leaning on cases or racks for balance was a level of cruelty that he was uncomfortable to even consider. And he really didn't want to have to be his crutch all over the place either. Best to get the salesmen to do their jobs by getting them to take clothing and underwear here. True, it was a bit more effort, but it was better for everyone involved.

He asked for a measuring tape and then explained to 'Luo Binghe' that it would likely be more comfortable for him if they took his measurements and had the people in charge of sales check for the matching sizes of anything he might want to wear, so he could sit down.

Shoulders, length of back, length of leg, width of waist, hips, thighs...among other things. Particularly the inseam. Shen Yuan considered this measuring process to be one of the most awkward times in his life.

A moment's pause. "Would you also want to look for a cane or crutches?" he asked, warily.
    They might have some in the medical supplies store. He did need to stop by such a store and a pharmacy to restock those.

'Luo Binghe' considered it for a moment and then shook his head, after all, it would undermine some of his plans. It wasn't as if he actually needed them. He was healed after all. "No, but thank you."

Marise52, Kitama, Fuyuneko and 9 others like this.