The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings senior disciple gav

MirrorCat likes this.
  2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    This senior disciple is waiting for the grandmaster to look over the next post. :V

MirrorCat and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  3. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Qiu Haitang

Gav likes this.
  4. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    U can already read so many languages =.=lll there's nothing for u to be sad about! *flips table*

alexfilia, Matthew9999 and Gav like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your help. :)

6. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob!

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    if possible do you have a full character list with summaries?

8. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    Want me to pm u some more details on her backstory or her *****?

Gav likes this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    any details and backstories that you could pm me for any characters in the scum villain novel would be appreciated.

10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Two parts now waiting for our chubby grandmaster to help me with. At this rate, there may be a third before their noble squishiness returns to us. :V

Luen likes this.
  11. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    Like of every character that appears in the novel? Ugh, this the disparity I see btwn founder and scum villain. I found even the minor minor characters on the founder character list on Baidu but the scum villain character page had major and semi minor people only =_= haitang n other relevant characters were left unmentioned

alexfilia, Gav and xenotop like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    if possible every relevant character. Thank you.

13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    "Better now?" Shen Yuan sighed as he rubbed his friend's back.

"I wish you would just stay with me and my wife." Yue Qingyuan scrubbed his face quickly, accepting a kerchief to finish the job. He looked ruefully at Shen Yuan's shabby suit, now covered in tears and some snot. "I've ruined your suit. Come home with me and we'll get you a new one. You look like you haven't bought new suits for yourself in years."

"No, I haven't needed to. What use does a teacher have for expensive suits, silk ties and shiny cars?" Shen Yuan shook his head. "Such things might just make me a target in my neighborhood for people looking to make a quick buck.

It would be best if I were to head home. He is at home and likely will take it ill if I stay for longer than I must.

In any case, since you have doctors, it would be best if all the blood and urine samples for the next set of testing cycles were taken while they are still here."

"Are you avoiding the bill for the tests?" Yue Qingyuan asked, bemused.

"You have the doctors already here," Shen Yuan pointed out."You hired them to do dna testing. It would be a shame if I wasted their time and effort and your money by not taking advantage of it."

"You really are avoiding the medical bill," Yue sighed.

Shen Yuan shrugged,"Can you blame me? Given the nature of my family's hereditary...problems, I may be looking at a decade or more of hospitalization. Hospital fees are daunting and even worse when they include extensive testing and machinery. That is why, as far as I may, I have been avoiding spending from the inheritance funds. Besides, you should know, you are still my medical proxy."

Yue Qingyuan frowned. "I could hire visiting doctors and rent the machinery. You have not been well. Are you...?" The CEO quickly called in the doctors and nurses to take the blood samples and collect other information.

"Not yet ill or close to that stage yet, thank the heavens." Shen Yuan clarified as his blood was being drawn by skilled extractors. "I am merely preparing as early as possible. Speaking of which... How exactly are the investments going?"

"The investments you asked me to make and the insurances you asked me to take are paying fine dividends, though I don't understand why you insist on funneling a portion of the dividends to a college fund." Yue frowned.

Shen Yuan shrugged,"Binghe will need it when he is of age. Enrollment fees for college are murder on a wallet and student debt drags many otherwise promising people into quagmires they cannot escape from."

Yue Qingyuan frowned. "You are still asking me to hold those adoption papers."

"That and if you truly want to help me," Shen Yuan said finally, "Help me smooth out these legal issues and the whole press incident. Please. You know I cannot handle these by myself." he admitted, pleading with his eyes until Yue Qingyuan caved and agreed to look into it, before his friend had to leave for home.

Ah, being Shen Yuan's friend at times like these were difficult but he had asked so rarely for anything over the past few years... Yue would definitely try to get a proper response for him to try to smooth over issues with the press.

14. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna see LBH'so reaction to yuan'so health

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link

Matthew9999 and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  16. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugghhh cant keep awake..... i pretty mush spent yesterday buried in grass cuttings and in a mini oranges tree full of spiders.......

Hmmmm so if luoB marries shenY then.... he will have little luoB as his child? O hey the dna matches! Little luoB can now be called LuoB jr.

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  17. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Spanish still requires a dictonary since my vocab is still tiny and only good for general conversations....

for vietnamese.... idioms/flowery talk blows right by me. And 1 sentence said can be interpretted like 3 different ways. In which i interpret as the literal sentence but it should be an idiom or casually used saying.... it makes me flip out since i dont like multiple interpretations when reading unless its funny or a pun(reason why i failed college writing classes..... my essays became too condense/concise that it ended in 2 pages rather than the required 4.... i then learned the magic of writing the same sentence over and over using different wording..... it apparently counts as additional explanation or as a supporting sentence...... *hums* college gained me the terrible habit of rambling on endlessly and going off onto random tangents)

Matthew9999, Luen and alexfilia like this.
  18. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    huh, do u have that problem in vietnamese where some words sound so dmn similar that if u just use the wrong intonation, u end up saying something totally different n offensive??? reason why i keep my trap shut whenever i speak with chinese relatives. got laughed at too much
    i learned the skill of saying something yet saying nothing at all by the end of high school cause even if they did say quality over quantity (they lie), i still had to meet the required page limit. why couldnt english have some commonly used flowery language :(

alexfilia likes this.
  19. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeps yeps... i completely can't really read the accents.... like higher pitch, lower pitch, heavier pitch drop and question sounding for a single word changes the meaning completely and since i pretty much talk in monotone...... the interpretation is flying up in the air..... so my speech patterns in vietnamese ends up sounding very childish(in my opinion.... cept my voice drops a couple pitches to accommodate the need to slide pitches compared to when talking in english..... I imagine it sounds like an old guy talking like an 6-8yr old child.... or... if i force my voice higher it completely sounds like a child. Woohoo, I'm adorable.)

I think the words to describe how i learned vietnamese would be the "whole words/language" way.... where you learn whole words/sentences rather than parts and put it together... it made more sense when I took a linguistics class and figured out i could break words apart into pieces with meaning....

P.s. isnt flowery english language..... like old midieval english or something..... though it isnt used casually that often.....

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    alexfilia likes this.
  20. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    all hail the vocally handicapped people!!!
    what i meant by flowery language was english idioms holding a lot of meaning that would take up more space if i explained them using common words like chinese idioms do. everytime i translate one chinese idiom into english i end up filling 3 times the space =.=

alexfilia likes this.