The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Bah! Gav secretly knows G played around on NU. The internet is a terrifying power! NU is just secretly a guilty pleasure to this fujoshi.

MirrorCat likes this.
  2. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    IM GOING FISHING AT LIKE 12:34 Pm nevermind that sounds stupid now rhat i think about it -_-

MirrorCat and Gav like this.
  3. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really fishing or is it a grunion run..... (why cant i spell) where they swim up on shore to lay eggs and you grab em.

4. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    By the time i get to the nearest pond im pretty sure id be to tired to fish cause i cant drive id be walking -_- and im not exactly physicaly in shape for that

5. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    I see some people (among them an old man around his 70~) go fishing around 4~5 am on the sea around here......

6. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    aaand here we go back to Luo Binghe's Adventures Through The Multiverse

'Luo Binghe' didn't know what a hospital was, but given an infirmary and clinic were apparently places with doctors and medical supplies, that did not exactly bode well for Shen Yuan's chances given that he had mentioned he was expecting at least ten years of being in one, and having to rely on machinery, examinations that seemed to constantly draw blood and medicines to boot.

If anything, it implied the man would be an invalid for a decade at minimum.

The statement about the disease being hereditary, the previous statements about his other known relatives being all gone and the implication the disease came in stages only made it more ominous.

Needless to say, as he ran back silently to Shen Yuan's apartment, slipped out of his hanfu robes, changed into the clothes Shen Yuan had bought for him, put his arm and leg back into the casket and slid into bed...

'Luo Binghe's mind was full to bursting with frustrations and worries from merely overhearing that conversation. He had many things to think about, primarily his host's disease which was clearly deadly and the fact a flower thief with a grudge was lurking in the shadows.

And worse, Shen Yuan hadn't even thought to tell him anything. No, he'd fled to Yue Qingyuan and utterly avoided bringing up such important subjects.

Thus, when Shen Yuan unlocked his door and entered his apartment, he was startled to see 'Luo Binghe' was still awake, sitting up and clearly brooding.

His face when he turned it to Shen Yuan was clearly aggrieved, like an abandoned wife, the look of sadness, frustration and upset in those eyes, the furrowed brow particularly touching.

Shen Yuan didn't have much of a defense against that sort of thing.

He sighed, shoulders slumped as he closed and locked the door behind him. "I see I've kept you waiting."

He felt the urge to hug the man, oddly enough. Such a sad and resentful expression was really tugging on his heartstrings.

This clearly wasn't going anywhere unless he moved it along.

He went to the bathroom to wash up, clean up and get changed into a clean cotton shirt and pajama pants.

Once that was done, he sat himself down next to 'Luo Binghe' who had been following him with his eyes intently.

"You couldn't sleep?" Shen Yuan asked cautiously.

'Luo Binghe' frowned and shook his head silently because what was he going to say? How was he to confront Shen Yuan over what was thought to be a private conversation?

Ah. He felt a hand settle on his head. He was being petted.

Then, as he looked at Shen Yuan with wide eyes Shen Yuan set up the pillows for his back, raised an eyebrow and asked, half joking,"Seriously?"

'Luo Binghe' frowned and tried to guess at his expression. Yes, there was a trace of fear in those eyes but it was currently overshadowed by concern for him.

Ah. It seems he had inadvertently found a method he could use.

Excellent.

He maintained his aggrieved expression and reached out for Shen Yuan who looked surprised, but allowed 'Luo Binghe' to tug at him before obediently sitting on the bed next to him.

Yes. This was excellent. Now he just had to keep it up. "Share the bed with me."

To his great surprise and pleasure, his strategem worked. Shen Yuan readjusted his position so that he would not press down on either his 'injured' arm or leg and then let 'Luo Binghe' wrap his uninjured arm around him.

"Just this once," Shen Yuan warned, still apparently wary of him.

We'll see about that, 'Luo Binghe' thought to himself in satisfaction as he buried his face against his resigned host's chest, pressing his cheek against the thin cotton fabric.

A moment later, 'Luo Binghe' felt his host's arm laying over his waist tentatively and smiled to himself.

7. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Pond fishing..... better than me trying to hook my own goldfishes in a tank.....

8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. G has never met the chubby unicorn @scriptor or been to NU. Hence the voice saying s/he was from 'another server'.

scriptor likes this.
  9. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Goldfishing ive never really owned fish so yea cant really do that the nearest pond is like several miles away from where i stay and im pretty sure it on private property really dont wanna get shot

10. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pats* its ok.... the goldfish never bite anyways *cough* (there wasnt a hook just a tiny bell attached to the end of the line)

11. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw big luo is playing yuan yuan again XD

Chiiiiiiiii and Gav like this.
  12. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Would that even work

13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Within that cinnamon roll is a soft heart of marshmallow. Or creamy custard.

MirrorCat likes this.
  14. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really.... grampa didnt want me to hurt myself somehow with a hook.... i was like 4 or 5..... and they do nibble on the bell, i just cant catch em. The tank was kinda an plastic out door mini pond.... like jacuzzi sized....

15. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    The baby cinnamon roll is a dangerous killer from a diffrent universe keep this in mind cute yet deadly yuan yuan i pray no one around you mysterisoly disappears

MirrorCat and Gav like this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yuan knows the dangerous killer bit, okay?

But zero resistance to sad faces. :(

And when I say cinnamon roll I mean Shen Yuan.

This is clearly our misunderstanding.

MirrorCat likes this.
  17. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea getting a hook stuck in your finger hurts trying to get it out might be worse than it going in

18. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Lake(or was it the bay....)crabbing and clam digging might have been funner.... its more active than sitting around for fish to bite...

19. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt think cinnamonrolls had fillings..... either both of em are cinnarolls or 1 o em is a custard bun..... filled with custardy cream

20. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    This
    I actually like fishing its calm until you actually get a bite and then its like reel it in dont let it get away lol but other than that its fun and peacful