The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf. I just woke up.
    /Pets you.

Matthew9999 likes this.
  2. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /cough
    Okay, I see I confused you.

The way I originally hashed the second fic out with scriptor is basically around this concept- some poor sod is transmigrated into Shen Qingqiu's body, and then because the poor sod does not know the plot and the system keeps penalizing people who are ooc, this poor sod gets punishment time. That is, in their dreams, the poor transmigrated person who is in SQQ's body is to be thrown to the original timeline LBH and that guy gets to punish them every way he wants.

That basically means the victim dies. A lot. Every night that counts as punishment time unless they start racking up enough system points to avoid the smiting.

The poor sod in this case is G.

Hence my post for that will have the subtitle 'the violence inherent in the system' because I am a horrible person and even an expy is not safe from my cruelty.

3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A Transdimensional Scum Villain's Tale

As rumors spread through the 13 Peaks of the Cang Qiong Mountain Sect that Liu Qingge of the Bai Zhan Peak had sent over a potted plant gift as an overture of peace that had so moved the normally reticent Shen Qingqiu of Qing Jing Peak that he had burst into emotional tears and even... as gossip had it.. had hugged the pot, Liu Qingge's face was a picture of dismay, as if he had bitten into an inexpressibly bitter and sour lemon.

That wasn't an overture of peace, you know.

That was a declaration of disdain and yet you hug the pot?

What the hell?! Flip table!

It did not help that senior apprentice brother Yue Qingyuan had apparently also heard the rumor that whatever feud they had between them was to be resolved and was practically over the moon. Just looking at his slightly dewy eyes and joyful smile made Liu Qingge's guts flip over.

How could he bear to disappoint him? Yet, also, how could he bear to get along with That Guy?!

That feud was completely ancient, you know! They really hate each other! How could such a thing be resolved with a potted plant, it bogles the mind!

Aha! Here comes the man of the hour. Liu Qingge forces down his disgruntlement and reluctantly offers his hand in peace, because anything else would upset their mutual senior brother.

Against all sanity and whatever passes for reason, Shen Qingqiu takes it.

More, he even is the first to speak, with a completely angelic mien, such a good face, such penitent gaze, very good, very bullshit.

"I was deeply touched by your overtures. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude and I repent of all of my sins against you."

I-is this even real?! What kind of horrific nightmare realm is this?! How can he say that with a straight face?!

And everyone believes him. What.

He must be scheming! I will have him followed around to purge this cancer from the sect!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A Transdimensional Scum Villain's Tale
    [As your red tickets and errors have been processed, your situation has been taken into account. From now on, this terminal will most certainly assist you by explaining information pertinent to the plot of the novel and will also clearly explain the nature of unavoidable quests and missions. Quests and missions denied have a penalty. Acting OOC still has a penalty. Since you do not know the plot, naturally the penalty will be less than if you had actually known about it and gone ahead with the digression. From now on, thinking of OOC actions will have a red warning label attached to allow you to pause a step before you make a decision.

Your current point balance will be calculated within the day and...

What the hell have you done now?!]

Good morning, system, nice to hear from you.

[I leave you alone for one day and you pull this. I cannot even.]

Hoh, you're starting to talk like a person now~!

[And you basically derailed part of the plot! Again! First you heal those kids and keep them in the Sect, which is a massive point deduction and a point drain after you started training them up. Though it started to pay off later, huh.

Then you manage to get peace overtures between Bai Zhan and Qing Jing! That's definitely a massive derail!

I told you to stay put and not do anything to derail the plot further by acting ooc!]

Shit.

[Okay, okay apparently your original OOC derail wasn't intentional... hm. Aoguang(NPC) initiated the peace process behind your back. Why did you accept it?]

Because I don't know anything about why they hated each other in the first place so why hesitate to smooth it over?

[...You don't bother to think over your decisions much, do you?]

It was kind of convenient, so I played along.

[In ignorance. Looks like I am seriously going to have to work a lot harder to keep you on the beaten path.]

I dare to start hoping that the penalty won't be too high, when the notifications start coming in, a seemingly endless flood of points taken for each action and reaction every moment since my arrival, a ratatatatat like that of a machine gun.

Points taken for OOC, points taken for derails, points given for student's approvals and other (npc) approvals, points given for positive upswings in probabilities now available and unlocked.

In the end it seems I am still in the red, as I clutch my head from the pain of the siren.

Shit. Shit. Shiiiiiit.

[You accumulated 200 points. You have lost 250 points. I regret to inform you that you will be penalized.]

S-So what happens when I am penalized.

[You will be punished for your sins.]

What, like hell?

[The original character, Shen Qingqiu was a scum villain. He was the first insidious villain of the novel Proud Immortal Demon Way.]

Wait.

Waitaminute.

[He was chopped up to be a human stick, his arms and legs removed, his tongue cut out and hung to die slowly.]

Ah, I get it. You were never expecting me to survive this, were you?

[It is our regret that we did not explain the lose scenario's parameters of this character when we bound you to their account.]

You utter asshole.

[It is our further regret that despite our culpability in this outcome, and your ignorance of the ramifications or history you are now bound to, you must still be penalized for it. Rest assured there are still loopholes and options that may be taken to prevent the final bad end.]

Mother fu-

Wait. What loopholes?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  5. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, s/he must act as a scum for a bit to unlock the OOC option.
    The agony

Gav likes this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Penalties and guidelines happen in the next section, lol.

Matthew9999 and Fulmine Chrys like this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I refined two chapter pills, I must ask, are you satisfied?

Matthew9999 and Fulmine Chrys like this.
  8. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes~
    I'm satisfied

9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Excellent. I can now assume that you don't need any more, right?

@Luen
    Do you have 13 more chinese names I can get for my sweet little buns?

Matthew9999 likes this.
  10. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm torn between wanting more updates about the lovey lovey situation between LB and SY and more torture from our, god bless her, nosebleeding female derailer!

Chiiiiiiiii and Gav like this.
  11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :X3: Ex-female derailer, sadly.
    Right now, the body is male, the mind wants her goddamn Skin back.:rolleyes:

But I will take your words as a compliment to my writing.:oops:
    /shuffles back to keyboard

I just need those names. And maybe someone to help me run down the actual scene wherein SQQ is in the punishment zone because their points crashed, lol. Even MTL would do.

Matthew9999 and Loriel like this.
  12. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Wang An - peace
    Shang Bo - waves
    Liu Cheung - good luck
    Yang Dewei - highly virtuous
    Huang Enlai - favor coming
    Zhao Fu - wealthy
    Wu Gui - honored, noble but entire name is a homonym for turtle
    Zhou Hui - splendor
    Fei Qilin - chubby unicorn (yes, I did it)
    Sun Jin - gold
    Ma Kong - glorious
    Zhu Liang - bright
    Guo Minghua - brilliant, elite

Kitama, MirrorCat, IzKir and 3 others like this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    This is excellent, thank you so much! :D

Matthew9999 and Luen like this.
  14. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    No prob, just make sure to use grandmaster chubby unico- I mean Fei Qilin

Gav likes this.
  15. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    This meatbun was finally able to go to sleep last night thanks to my dog XD

Gav likes this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A Glimpse of the Past

The palace was massive, its pillars tall enough to accomodate a flight of dragons, intricate webworks of arches and buttresses along the painted and gilded roof of its hall, intricate and ornate jewelwork was inlaid into the pillars, the screens, the floors were mosaics of shining tiles, gleaming golden frames flashed back the light.

Twenty portraits of twenty realms.

Twenty great thrones, no two alike.

Not all were filled.

On a wide divan, clawfooted, gilded, plush and draped overhead with diaphanous veils and lacework on a dais lay an exquisitely beautiful being whose gender could not be discerned despite their scanty clothing.

On a massive gilded throne of skulls sat a metal skeleton with glowing eldritch green eyes clad in armor plate and robes, its icy fingers clasped around a massive halberd-scepter.

On a black throne, clad in lace and a sharply cut, exquisitely embellished coat was a vampiric incubus whose very demeanor emanated nobility, majesty and lavisciousness at the same time. His slanted eyes and curved bow lips were the rich crimson of fresh blood, his hair, white as ash.

On the throne of starkly twisted wood was wrapped a terrible serpentine draconic being, green, brown and gold in color, horned and bearded, glorious and shining.

On an intricately carved jewelwork and obsidian throne glinting with witchlight and glowfire lounged an exquisitely beautiful woman with sharply pointed ears, slit pupiled eyes of blue violet and hair a rich shade of almost-irridescent obsidian streaked with peacock blue at the ends. She wore an elegant carapace-gown of dragon scale covered in spellwork- fitted to her curvaceous form as it was, the corset alone counted as highly reinforced armor; the claw gauntlets could rend through stone and metal with slight pressure, the metal heeled thigh high boots were capable of crushing bone and stone alike. The pauldrons, long intricately carved scepter, the intricate jewelry of torc, necklaces, bracelets and earrings all bore offensive and defensive spells, and the gems on those hands laid out destruction.

This was VROF:Spacebattles 2030. And these people were all GMs, discussing the next run of conquest, depravity and rebuilding. That is to say, the next Virtual Reality RPG/Quest. These were the people who created and destroyed virtual worlds at a whim.

Only yesterday, they had sent forth a massive space fleet to crush seceding planets under their booted heels. The day before that, they had led armies of monsters to crush cities full of humans, dwarves and elves. The day before that, they had unleashed plagues of undead. And the week before that, they had been grousing over irl politics.

"So, we're agreed?" The words echoed in the shining hall. The voice was sepulchral.

"Of course." The dragon grinned and hissed, its forked tongue flicking out. "The players will be pleased. That draft finale you posted up for us to beta test before the players get to run it, it was very good."

"Thanks, I'll trouble you to save a copy of the full quest." The female in armor is proud and pleased with herself. Quite relaxed as she sips virtualmead from a crystal glass encased in carved bone, a relic from a previous conquest. One that involved burning down a plague infested city to kill its undead.

"Sure. When do we meet again?" The incubus was amused and indulgent as he sipped his own silver-twined glass of bloodwine. This glass was a relic from a different campaign, one where he led elven rangers and nomad riders to infiltrate a walled city and eradicate its human nobility.

"Probably after I graduate. Anyone heading to Animecon?" the armored woman asks, eyebrows raised. She was known for her artistry in the creation of Avatars and Skins. Her own was a testament to that skill.

"If it doesn't rain too much, sure." The tones are sepulchral, the words are incongruously normal. The metal skeleton grins wider. He strokes his halberd, pleased by its performance. He had last used it to break the skull of a superhero before caving in the chest of that hero's partner, leaving their city open to alien (player) invasion.

One after the other, they said their goodbyes and logged out.

17. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh.... liuQ will be shocked along with everyone else at what he had gifted G..... he freakin gifted mokuton.... no wonder the feud is over......

NightfoxRiveria, Kitama and Gav like this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    not exactly. He gave G a plant that was the last straw on the camel's back and helped G break through the limits to allow him to use mokuton. Hence, feud is over.

19. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Shhhhh but liuQ and co dont know that so that plant turns out to be a super treasure in everyones heads.

hmmm you said the 2 shenQ weren't oriLuoB's shenQ...... so this GShenQ is the one for him?

20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    .... you really didn't comprehend what I wrote, did you.

Tintl likes this.