Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey... why hasn't this been made into an official novel yet? I mean the author has more than enough for an official volume and art. I wonder what's the hold up? If I'm wrong please would anyone kindly link me to a official site that sells it?

2. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    How did kaburagu became in love with the heroine(wakaba)? And how did he get close to reika?

3. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he got closer to Reika after he ask her to be her love consultant (staff member) about his love for wakaba. It was after the locker incident in chapter 200. Lol. Reika's friendship power > romance. I bet Wakaba trust Reika more than Kaburagi.

4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was because wakaba is different from other girls, besides from reika, when he accidentally hit wakaba, she didn't show interest in him so it made him intrigued to her.

And then, it was because of her ahemdisciplesahem. She has two classmates that she gives love advice, and somehow kaburagi learns of it. So knowing her as a great love adviser, he decided to have her as a love advisor, and the rest is history.

Kaminomi, Ease, Leilacus and 6 others like this.
  5. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think WHY he fell in love was ever explicitly said - sometime after he took responsibility to send Wakaba off to hospital check-ups after the accident they grew close. I hesitate to say it was because Wakaba was uninterested - if that was the reason he would've fall for Reika ages ago. ^^; But yes, Wakaba is an interesting and quirky girl, in a different way than Reika.

Reika is Bakaburagi's advisor on love and "commoner's common sense."

In the story from Wakaba's brother's pov, Wakaba declared Reika to be the most trustworthy person in Suiran, so absolutely Reika's standing with Wakaba is higher than Bakaburagi's.

6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, my most memorable scene those two is when reika can't help herself calling kaburagi "aho"... it was really the first time she voiced out what she really thinks of him..l :p

7. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol...what was bakaburagi's reaction??

aliasluna likes this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she call him that?

9. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHA :ROFLMAO: As Reika and Kaburagi spend more time with each other, Reika becomes more open with her thoughts around Kaburagi. At one point she even called him a creepy stalker to his face. The only person she's really cautious around is Enjou. One time when the three were together for their regular love consultation meetings, Reika had this fantasy that Enjou and Kaburagi had a "Special Bond" wink wink. :cautious: She was gonna use it as material to entertain her loyal subjects (a.k.a Serika). Enjou catches on to Reika's weird thoughts and threatens her not to spread weird rumors :LOL:

10. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lazy hypocrite @kiara8 @Yumika12345 this was the scene. It was because it was already in summer vacation. So wakaba plans to study in cram school(?), and kaburagi, being a first class stalker, enrolled in the same school at the same class. In reika's opinion, this will shock wakaba and so she tries to persuade kaburagi to do that, and unthinkingly blurting out her real opinion upon learning this.

11. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, what does wakaba's siblings/family think of reika??

busyoldfool likes this.
  12. busyoldfool

Reading List:
    Link
    They like her a lot - Reika gets nicknamed Coro-chan or Coronet (for chocolate coronet?) and she doesn't mind the nickname. Wakaba's mom was relieved her daughter has such a sweet and polite friend in Suiran, and the entire family is happy when Reika visits. Reika especially gets along with Wakaba's younger brother Kanta (4 years age difference). He's very casual (borderline rude) towards Reika but also pretty indulgent (he notices her love for food and always feeds her). Kanta and Wakaba end up teaching Reika how to make chocolate fondant once and so far they're the only teachers that can make Reika stick to the recipe. Good thing too, cause that year Reika included Imari in her handmade chocolates recipient list. He said it was delicious - Oniisama was very bitter. XD

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Did onii-sama and otou-sama receive the chocolate as well?

14. busyoldfool

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course~ Tanuki-papa blurted something along the lines of "What's wrong Reika? It's delicious!" - Reika was not pleased.

15. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    atleast he didn't say "Who are you and what did you do to my daughter?".....really would mess with her head since she isn't the real/original Reika

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Who else did she gave the chocolate to and what was their reaction?

busyoldfool likes this.
  17. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she even ever get a bf. I'm starting to feel bad for her?

18. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    She still doesn't have a luck at romance yet... Hopefully she will get her long awaited sweet romance...

19. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already have the feeling it's gonna be 'her first bf is her last bf.' :cautious:

20. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omo! i think oniisan's face would be epic if imari and reika will end up get married... what chapters will these happen?? and thank you so much for the spoil...