Spoiler I'm in Hollywood

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CannonBro, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, its mayer just got use since mtl keeps saying meyer

2. klim770

klim770 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the girl with Eric in ch.1128?

3. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    • Hawaii made a face detection app
    • Hawaii googled "Male, director, rich, 265 billion, radical investor, playboy, english, actor, chinese, high school student, orphan, screenwriter, 28 years old, lack of aggressive, conservative, writer, mature, Gu ... patiently collected a full 100 keywords" and resulted to Eric and she got surprise and thinks that its illogical.
    • Hawaii is afraid of Drew Barrymore
    • Eric money in 1999 according to Forbes is $315.5B
    • After the Victoria's Secret party in London all the angels went to Eric's house in London and Eric ended up staying in Elisabeth house to escape.
    • Eric made Helena Christensen to break up with Leonardo Dicaprio earning him 'Jealous Daddy' nickname
    • Eric has a bit of phobia on the russian twins
    • Eric said to Dodi that the queen wont allow his marriage with princess Diana and with that he broke up with her and due to the break up Eric indirectly save them from their death. (Diana hates Eric suspecting that he is the reason why Dodi broke up with her)
    • One of Eric's goal is to get all oscar except best actress and best supporting actress
    • Due to Columbia spending $7M to buy POTC copyright Eric got mad and using whole his company to suppress Sony/Columbia and due to that Sony got force to sell Columbia for only $2.9B
    she is Poppy Delivingne, he meets her during Victoria's Secret party in London accompanying her parents and she got attach to Eric during that time.

4. TheSinofPriDe

TheSinofPriDe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guysss can you share teh link on where do you read the raws??plsssss

5. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    • Eric threatened net company like AOL, MSN, etc. saying that if they dont remove the news regarding his kids he will make a stock reduction on Yahoo, Cisco, Amazon, Sprint, Qualcomm and so on, even Bill Clinton called asking him about it
    • News channel is talking about what Eric did and saying he is hindering the freedom of speech
    • Cindy and Linda's pov showed that Cindy is pregnant
    just google this 我就是好莱坞

6. TheSinofPriDe

TheSinofPriDe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tnx

7. darkrain1993

darkrain1993 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you PM the link you are using, the sites I found somtimes does't update the whole chapter, they keep repeating the same paragraph which is given in the begining...

8. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapter? new one? if new one then that happens most of time just wait for few hours or a day before it gets fix.. while some old chapters have repeated lines u can just continue to the next chap and i use piaotian and uukanshu sites

9. klim770

Reading List:
    Link
    That is some kind of preview as I understand

10. S.H.Alif

S.H.Alif Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Eric and Jennifer Aniston got back together?

11. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Eric attended Emmy award after party, he saw Jennifer in the party so he went to greet her then Jennifer tried to introduce her current bf to Eric but her bf got scared of Eric and due to this Jennifer broke out and started crying so Eric tried to console her but she still cried and so Eric took her out of the party. Eric intends to send her home but she didn't say where she lives and so Eric ordered his driver to return to his home and when they are near his home Jennifer tried to go out of the car so they stop in the hill near his house, Eric and Jennifer stayed there during that time Jennifer complained on how Eric didn't even try to meet her after their break up and they talk until sunrise and they made up.

12. klim770

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm pretty sure she didn't have a new bf

13. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    "Hey, Anne," Eric and the "Friends" crew of the other people greeted, this turned to Aniston, eyes are curious to glance at the station standing next to Aniston tall and straight man, naturally some lost, but But also some curiosity, he vaguely remember the other seems to appear in what movie, but could not think of it.

"Jenny, yes, it's Jenny, how can you name someone else's nickname, you used to be mistaken," he said, seeing him as a cloud of light, and Jennifer Aniston wanted to show Of some of the natural, eyes looked at him straight, the left hand lift the lift, but did not dare to stretch, think of next to their own boyfriend.

So instinctively raised the hand to the other arm bent to go, ah, but I have a boyfriend, and you this guy.

Heart so think, stretched out the arm but embrace a blank.

Turned around, just to notice the man around is obviously deliberately flash a bit, obviously with a guilty conscience, seems to want to draw a relationship with her.

Stared to stay for a few seconds, a strong grievances suddenly rushed up.

Coward, bastard, traitor, coward

How do you so bad ah.

Want to put the cup of champagne in the hands of the past, but suddenly lost all the strength, the glass fell to the ground, she also crouched on the ground crying.

Stupid.

Do not you do not have to do not, and see it.

The sudden turn of events so that the whole hall suddenly quiet down.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Williams," the man, who was standing next to Aniston, was awakened at this time and apologized to Eric, but had no way of standing in place.

"You go, do not stay here anymore," Eric glanced at each other, no longer care, will be the hands of the glass of wine handed the next person, squatting looked at her head buried crying And she was holding herself and walked towards the banquet hall.

14. S.H.Alif

S.H.Alif Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New BF... was it serious?

15. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    what u mean serious? he only got mention during that part.. before and after that part he was never mentioned

16. Xintest

Xintest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys, can someone please tell me why Eric slapped Stephanie Seymour?
    [the event that she mentioned when going to Cindy to invite her to the party]

In ch1139
    there was an interaction between Stephanie and Eric in the bathroom, I didn't understand it (I'm Dense+MTL sucks..) so, anybody please tell me what happened exactly and why? what is the intention of Stephanie all this time?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  17. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL did indeed suck. I had to go to the text-to-speech to understand what was going on.
    Eric gets some wine spilled on his sleeve, so Stephanie goes to the bathroom with him to clean up.
    Stephanie: I know why Cindy was willing to stop hosting "America's Next Top Model now." (talking about having Eric's kid)
    Eric: Oh, why?
    Stephanie: You're really going to make me say it?
    Eric: (Pats the counter)
    Stephanie: (Starts to step forward, then hesitates) I won't go, you'll slap me
    Eric: Forget it then
    Stephanie: If you don't slap me I'll come over.

She leans over the counter, he messes up her dress, they start going at it. then she makes a crack about him being pathetic, finishing in only 5 minutes, so he does slap her. End scene.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Xintest likes this.
  18. Xintest

Xintest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You bob.
    there is one more question, what happened to Linda Evangelista? will we see her again in the story or he let her go for good?
    Last time she was mentioned that Eric let her go after he knew that when she was drunk
    she had an intercourse with a french businessman and she hoped he'd marry her !!
    didn't Eric promise her with a ring why did she choose that man?

19. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually don't know, I haven't been keeping track of the story since around CH 1030-something. I just read the latest few chapters to figure out your question.

Xintest likes this.
  20. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he finally snusnu with drew? feel sorry for drew her love toward him seem really genuine and she don't even bat an eye to look for another guy like some of his women that try to keep a distance from him and she stick to him most of the time

I read only early part like first 200 chapter his main gf don't even live with him

And what about Jennifer Connorley around 1xx chapter when eric try to advance they relationship but she reject him and she suffer after that becuase her agency seem turn cold toward her since she don't get that opportunity what happen after that? did she get next chance or just gone like that?

And which chapter did his malibu 10880 finish? and move in ( stark mansion ) did any women live with him in that mansion

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017