LCD Dominion's End

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SeiraJLoyard, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    prince revolution usually release 1-2 chapter of DE per month. You could see the list of chapter they are translating in their site. This month's releases are:
    1. No Hero V4C1: Rest in Peace, the Audiobooks are Back
    2. Dominion’s End V2Prologue: Behind the Door
    3. No Hero V4C1: Dragon Peace, the First Wind Blows Past
    4. Dominion’s End V2Prologue: Behind the Door
    5. Romance RPG V1C22: Part Twenty-Two
    6. 39—Legend of Sun Knight V1C3: Secret... Part 1—The Debt Owed by Whom
    7. Illusions, Lies, Truth V1C4: Lu Yang Part 3 – Qing Wei Gong
    8. Romance RPG V1C23: Part Twenty-Three

note: damn barista apron.

2. AnAnimal

AnAnimal Idk mane

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang. Thanks anyway.

3. Kerbasi

Kerbasi 『Pusheen Queen ✿』

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhu, I really love that novel, but I wish the releases were more frequent :( but it's fine as long as it's actually translated! I'll just wait for years then...huhu

SeiraJLoyard likes this.
  4. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I totally agree...we fans must max out our patience level! haha I must be A-rank by now! ^.<
    That April Fool's Day joke chapter....fooled me twice TT^TT The first was when it was uploaded on NovelUpdates, I completely didn't realize until the apron part. The second time was when the site sent out the update notification to your email, which happened either a day or two afterwards, and I still didn't realize until the apron part, because I thought that they only changed the ending TT^TT

Shio likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If s/he thinks s/he knows what's in there, why doesn't s/he warn Xiao Sha? Also, why not just kill the basketball guy? Its two on one and they're both far more experienced than him. Unless its a mind control thing and s/he's hoping to convert him afterward?

6. Gentlemens laugh

Gentlemens laugh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's Dominion end is it any good?

7. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good

8. linnil

linnil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super good.
    I read it until 3 volumes and the main character is already to the OP root! LoL!!
    He's funny to boot!!

And answer for this forum:
    They leaving basket ball guy alone for now because they're super worry if their boss(Shutian) will be in danger.
    And you got it right for the mind control thing. Something behind that door can control the mind of others.
    But the basket ball guy is the accomplice so he is not in control.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    Ishlina likes this.
  9. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man! that twist >< didn't see that coming! Totally had that apron scene stuck in my head! What do you think is happening behind the door? I'm hoping that once Shuyu walks in with Xiao Sha and that stupid Renjie guy, big brother Shutian would've already kicked (possibly) dead guy's butt! (=^^=)

10. Chronos5884

Chronos5884 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he hasn't warned Xiao Sha because he's not yet certain. It could be that there are quite a few possibilities that all require different reactions. It might be that the only way to tell is take a look and make a snap judgement. In that case, Jun Shuyu is a better option than Xiao Sha.

As for basketball guy, basketball guy is likely being mind-controlled. Why kill a potential former classmate who is being used as a pawn when you can kill the boss and gain at least one super-powered ally?

Also, right now basketball guy does not regard them as an enemy but as an ally. Choosing to act first in this case would only warn the boss that two enemies are incoming. That means boss will likely react with intent to kill or seriously injure.

It's better to strike when the enemy's guard is down.

Also, there is already a Dominion's End thread somewhere here.

11. Chronos5884

Reading List:
    Link
    There's another Dominion's End thread, but I'd say that there is possibly a rank 1 aberrant/special aberrant or a OP cruel human behind that door. One who clearly possesses mind control powers or some sort of mental power.

When Shuyu walks in, either the team will have completely neutralized the boss or whatever was back there, or Shuyu will find them subdued and have to be the one to deal with the issue. Shuyu has indeed created a super powered team, but even with his plentiful experience, he's had trouble with rank 1 aberrants. Then again, we all know that Shutian is ridiculously OP so, who knows.

Even if Shutian and the others seem mind controlled, I'm pretty sure at least Shutian would be faking it. The other mercenaries might be as well in that case, or they could truly have been mind controlled. Mercenaries would normally have a more stable mindframe in such a surprising situation than regular people though.

There's a few possibilities I've predicted, but I'll probably be wrong. Authors are usually very good at surprising me.

For all we know, when that door opens Shuyu might find Shutian sitting on some throne thing with a beaten-up aberrant licking his boots.

SeiraJLoyard likes this.
  12. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU........ Please hide the spoiler!!!!

Click the plus sign to do it.

Also, where did you read upto 3 volumes?

13. linnil

linnil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luckily in Thailand this novel already being print to the volume 3.
    I already buy and read it. Tee Hee.
    And I must say on Thailand there're many fans of Yu Wo so her novel will be translate and print faster than other country I guess.

And Oh! Thanks. I just kind of unable to find how to add spoiler tag so it's on the plus sign.

14. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    .....why oh why am I not living in Thailand. Forget the third volume, in my country we won't even find people who know the author or the novel.

15. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a yuwo fanclub? If so may I join :3 I spoiled myself with this novel on lucaythias live journal by accident (well not really since pretty pictures, prints of DE characters and all things yuwo) ps. they all look so hot

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, it wasn't linked on the series page, so I just assumed it didn't exist.

17. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    Regardless of what happens I'm sure it'll be pretty awesome! >^< Can't wait for next month!
    >< is that something I'm supposed to do? cause if so, I don't know how... >.<''
    ((u.u The Jiang family is a family with super good looking siblings! I kinda hope that Junjun will end up fighting side by side with shuyu and shutian! hohoho, that will make a pretty epic picture! >^<

18. Chronos5884

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, it's fine. I was just letting you know. I didn't actually know you could find Latest Chapter Discussions on the series' page. I don't actually think I've seen such a link yet.

Whoever can?

It might be better for me to forget the entire series and then rediscover it years later. If I don't do that, I might start tearing my hair out in frustration XD

I'm already planning to do so for Eclipse Hunter. I hear the cliffs get very strong in the upcoming volumes.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Its there, above the chapter listing there's a speech bubble like on the main updates page. Clicking on it takes you to the LCD for the series.
    No, mods are supposed to. I assume they just forgot. May need to remind them though since it still hasn't been done.

20. SeiraJLoyard

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I'm doing for Eclipse Hunter already >< It's in my queue list...but I just can't help myself with Dominion's End, each time I tell myself I'm going to wait for the chapters to stack, a new chapter comes out and I subconsciously open up the chapter and start reading... >.<'' I just can't help myself! I love the siblings too much! <3

mmm...do you know how I can do it?