Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    ah Su Yan, he was thinking of marrying her but she was enjoying the time of her life.

Really dog, he is thinking, he ignored Ning Xi because she is country bumpkin and NXL is elegant, now after exposure everyone is looking at him ridiculously scolding how he married a peasant, so he wants to divorce NXL and marry Ning Xi the real phoenix.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  2. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit just end this already,,, i really cant, SY family is so shameless, they still think NX is still inlove with SY, WTH dude!, So do you mean that ning xi will marry you the ex of ning xuelo, did you not notice? Or are you not even realize it??? Hello... You are actually degrading her you know!!!!, Ning xuelo ex, and want to marry ning xi??? Did you thin Zhuang family an idiot? Please wake up.... Is there any brick sale? I want to buy it and tossing it on their family
    凸ಠ益ಠ)凸

This novel can make me emotional.... Damn... The effect....

3. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    scenario

SY "Lets divorce NXL"
    NXL "Yan Brother"
    SY "Divorce"
    NXL "No"
    SY "I will come forward to testify you drugged Ning Xi and arranged for her rape"
    NXL "You were my accomplice you will also have to serve prison time"
    SY "Once Zhuang family supports me i will never go in, while you will spend rest of your lifde in prison"
    NXL Cryyyyyyyyyyy, slut Ning Xi I will kill you.

4. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, SHH (SY's father) is thinking of a land deal and is hoping to get it once Ning Xi marries his son.
    He doesn't know once his son tries for Ning Xi, he and his family will be buried in the same land.

5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link

....meanwhile NX gives birth :D

akimisa and Aiki like this.
  6. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! Really? Again, OMG! Ahhhhh! I wanna kick his frontals!

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Two chapters :
    Late at night at the Su's home. After SY left Royal Park University, he headed straight home. In the living room, ZMJ had just finished a normal conversation with a wife over the phone. She was just about to go to bed until she heard a car engine by the door followed by foot steps. Seeing that her son had come back after his long trip, she smiles and asks why did he come home so late? Shouldn't he have arrived home yesterday? SY didn't answer her question and asked where his father and NXL was. ZMJ tells him that his father is in his study while NXL seems to a social event so she hasn't come home yet. SY nods and was about to go upstairs. He tells her that he has something he wants to talk to his dad about. For the past 2 days, ZMJ had been inquiring things about NX and the Zhuang's. Now that SY was home, she wanted to see how he is now but seeing him such a hurry made her set things aside for the time being. She tells him to go quickly.

In his study, SHG was looking at a land auction case which would be vital to their collective, but since they have no internal relations, it was nearly impossible to compete against the two other companies. In this type of field, sometimes if they're missing certain kind of contacts, it is difficult to ascend to the heavens. SHG involuntarily thinks about the words his wife had said that day. SY and NXL had been married for over a year now, making the Su's and Ning's inseparable. To do a divorce, he didn't want ZMJ to be impulsive. However, if SY can marry NX, it would bring great benefits. If they can marry a Zhuang, then all the troubles that the divorce will bring will only be a little problem. SHG suddenly hears SY's voice. He looks over at him and welcomes him back home.

SY nods and looks a little different than usual. He tells him that he has something he wanted to discuss with him. Seeing his son not look normal, SHG tells him to sit down, it's late, what is the matter? SY doesn't sit down but instead, stands back and forth in front of the desk with great determination. He looks into the eyes of his father and tells him that he's ready to divorce NXL. After hearing SY, SHG suddenly becomes stunned. His facial expression changes with his eyes having a trace of dark light. SHG's heart filled with varies of chaotic thoughts, his facial expression turns more dignified. He looks at SY and asks him if he knows what he is saying. SY in a tough tone tells him that he knows his father and mother will certainly oppose, and will never understand his impulsive and irresponsible behavior, but... he is absolutely not being impulsive. He had been thinking about this for a whole year and made up his mind! It was better to inform him rather than to consult him. If SHG didn't know about NX's identity before hand, hearing SY say how he wanted to divorce would of made him furious, but now, everything is different.

At this moment, although SHG's face was dignified, he felt relieved. He asks him that such a big matter, he must have a reason for saying it, but NXL didn't do anything. SY clenches both his fists. He tells him no, NXL is not wrong, it was his mistake, he owes that person too much... SHG's eyes suddenly lit up. He asks if the person he meant was NX. SY nods. He tells him that he's aware about his and NX's things. He had betrayed her first, she was alone and had suffered so much. He had just learned that this year, they all had misunderstood her, she is not as the rumors had said, she wasn't being nurtured, but instead, she had a car accident, she was in a deep coma and had been lying in be for a whole year.. SHG had already understood his son's thoughts. After all, he is also a man, he understands the thoughts of a man. Such a woman like NX, he is afraid there is no man who cannot be tempted. The truth about NX's disappearce for a year caused his son remorse and regret. Seeing his son suddenly want to divorce, he naturally understands. SHG tells him that he had already known about NX's things. SY was surprised at how he knew. After all, his father had never cared about the entertainment circle.

SHG's eyes flash a light. While observing SY's expression, he tells him that NX had been recognized by the Zhuang's as their pro-niece. SY becomes a little surprised and ask to reconfirm. SHG nods and tells him that his mother had personally witness it at Mrs.Li's private party. MLL went with NX and introduced her to the crowd. SY ponders and estimates that at the time when he married NXL, the Zhuang's must of already known the origin of NX. It's just that the Zhuang's had always been low-key. SHG says how that year, him and his mother had been left in the dark about the Ning home. With NX's identity and upbringing, in their minds, she could not enter the Su home. But now after finding out that she is the Ning's family flesh and blood but also the granddaughter of the Zhuang's, this identity with the Su home is possible. Hearing his fathers words made him surprised. He asks if he really agrees. SHG did not answer back directly but asks what he plans to do with NXL? She is not at fault, for him to suddenly divorce her, will NXL and the Ning's comply? Not at fault? SY thinks about what NXL did to NX in the past, although he couldn't tell his father the truth, it made his heart hurt. He did not know how obsessed he was but he let her do that kind of thing to NX yet he still in the end chose to forgive her.(?)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Ivivivi, jojooxxx, JennO and 19 others like this.
  8. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    *flips table* and *flips another table*

WHAT A BUNCH OF SOCIAL CLIMBERS!!!!
    Hmp! These losers... I am too angry to actually have anything more to describe them! Augh!

versai95, Allie, HoneyBee349 and 4 others like this.
  9. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    SY dad, her identity Right now is Worthy os Su family.... Hello dog sh*t,,,, your family is really not worthy for our ning xi.... (╬ಠ益ಠ)

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    What I find annoying is how SY is NOW realizing how he fked up and noticing NX's life experiences compared to NXL. He thought NXL was the one suffering and should be pitied on but after actually thinking about it, he realizes she didn't even lose anything, NX lost everything and was rejected by her own parents and even him. If he was a reasonable guy, he should realize by now he isn't qualified to be with NX and needs to gtfo. :mad:

11. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Buyer's remorse, lol. Hopefully, NX won't be too considerate of SY and his family.

12thbaam and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  12. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha, lol.. I was about to write how disgruntled I was about these bunch of fools when I read Leilacus ,akimisa (liked the emoji by the way) , vsukio 's comments .. and my reaction was sisters (or brothers) are you mind readers? how did you write exactly what I was thinking ??? I realized that HM fans are in harmony , unanimous and united in thoughts.....

13. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    SY is inlove with ning xi is a bullshit
    ┴┴ ~ ୧(ಠ益ಠ ꐦ)凸
    he Just want to have and delusional about ning xi is his etc, he is obsessed about ningxi, and he still living in the past, if he really love ning xi, why the hell he believes that ning xi nurtured by some rich man, and say he misunderstood, do you know, SY is still feeling that ning xi is not changing according to the past right, then why he believes that ning xi got nurtured? Isn't he know himself that ning xi is not that kind of person, he degrade her dunno how many times already.... Just die please...

14. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Haha, High five.... (≧∇≦)/

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  15. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    The Su family is going to lose a lot of face :D

akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  16. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want NX to tell the Su family that she's married. However, I would love to see SY and them throw away NXL to try and climb the social ladder only for the Lu family or NX and LTX announce that NX and LTX are married (and/or XB is her son). Their reactions would be priceless.

17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    One more :
    At that time, he was filled with that delicate girl. She relied on him for everything. She told him that because she was so afraid of losing him, she made a mistake, he was so touched that he forgave her. He had always felt that after the hospital wronged her life was exposed, he wanted to protect her from harm. But in fact, although the truth was exposed, NXL was still treated as the Ning's eldest, she had a good family education, NYH and ZLY were affectionate and doted her, he even betrayed NX to stand by NXL's side. Instead, NX was left by her adoptive parents, her biological parents didn't want her, and finally, even he also..

Until time bit by bit made him sober, he finally understood what he had done, how cruel it was for her. After seeing NX bloom, he found out that his feelings for her had never disappeared.. Why did things become like this? In his final analysis, it was because he was the first born son of the Su family, even living in the countryside for so many years, he was still arrogant. When he was living in the countryside alone, the presence of NX made him feel warm, however, going back to the Imperial Capital reminded him of his idenity. NX and high society were not incompatible, he gradutelly got tired of her and even began evading her. At the time, NXL appeared. Everything matched with him, he couldn't help but to be tempted.

Similarly, because of his arrogance, even if he appreciated and pitied NXL, her real life experiences were in fact had always been a thorn in his heart. Especially when her life experiences were exposed to the public, all the people in the circle had tacit. His heart is so high, how can he endure people's pair of sympathy and gloating eyes while privately gossiping that he married a pheasant! Now he was getting everything back on track. His Su wife should be a real aristoratic daughter, her idenity should be honorable! So now, no matter what cost, he must make up for the girl who had been waiting for him for so long, the girl who had deeply loved him. Even he could not wait to go to her immediately to tell her he has regained his freedom. He could not wait to see her cold face change to a smile filled with tenderness.

After thinking about it, SY tells his dad that he'll handle NXL, he'll need his and his moms help to deal with the Ning's. SHG believes that if all goes well, if SY and NX's relationship is certain, he'll have time to take down that piece of land. As for NX, SHG is relived, there is no need to ask. He is assured that NX still loves his son. Now that his son is going to divorce and wanted to marry her, how can she not be willing?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Ivivivi, jojooxxx, JennO and 18 others like this.
  18. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope ning xi can get pregnant fast!! Please make it Girl, please.... o(≧∇≦o)

versai95, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  19. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like reading passages when characters reflect on their life and actions and all but... did SY seriously have to add in the part about how he drifted from NX because he returned to high society and now he has decided he needs a true aristocratic daughter? o_O His thinking hasn't changed at all, just the person (NXL to NX) has.

For a moment there I truly thought he was showing some character growth.

20. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    He and NXL are a match made in heaven.
    If you add his parents and brother its the ideal family which was created with great care.