Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    That's enough anger for one day, I'm sure you'll all really like the next chapter. :oops:

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    is there more....*cough* adlult parts? :D >.>

Toyo and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    You've guessed right. :rolleyes:

4. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if I want her to get pregnant ASAP, though a little girl bun is what the Lu family (and most readers) wants. There's so much going on that needs to get handled. I think her getting pregnant toward the end or at least when her life is more stable would be best.

5. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy birthday :)

akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    the author is throwing all the smut together *crosses fingers for a pg NX :D*

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  7. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! NX unleashed the Big Devil haha. LTX may need to go a bit easy on her :p

Lazy hypocrite and alexfilia like this.
  8. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH omg
    Your words could not be more true :X3::X3::X3:

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  9. Lazy hypocrite

Lazy hypocrite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your birthday has benefited us all , what a blissed day , than you for being born ...happy birthday...

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Another chapter :
    SHG doesn't know that all their calculations are nothing but a joke.

At the Lu Group in the presidents office, the girl had been carried by the man to a soft bed in the lounge. On the bedside table, the flower petals in the vase were quivering, petals were falling one by one . The girls uniform had been completely removed. Her porcelain white skin was sweet and hot. It was redder than the flower petals. It was similar to the mans who's body was moving and shaking. There was no rejection, no fear, no confusion, no traces of shadows, no distractions. Only giving each other their heart and soul. A similar feeling of perfection filled her heart.

LTX had been enduring patiently for far too long and had been afraid of hurting the girl in the slightest, but when it comes to her temperance and control, these two words for him is no different than torture. NX didn't know what LTX was thinking but he his facial expression changed and he stopped his actions. NX with a messy hair, looks at LTXs face which looked like it was in the verge of collapsing, asks him what's wrong. Hearing her waxy voice and seeing her watery eyes simply added insult to injury. LTX's body tensions into a bow. His forehead had a thin layer of sweat. He tells her he doesn't have "it" here. NX asks if he means condom. He confirms it. NX tells him that it's alright, it's her "safe day". NX put her arms around his neck. Her bright dim eyes stare intently into the mans eyes. She tells him that actually.. she wants to give him a baby.

Hearing the girls unexpectedly say how she wants to give him a baby made his pupil contract. A feeling suddenly came from the back of his spine. He couldn't help but to curse. NX's body couldn't help but to fiercely shiver. Feeling the mans regret, NX didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Come on boss, it has already been 3 hours. The sky is about to shine! I can fight a tiger on a mountain! How much longer do you want? LTX was a little tense and tightly holds NX's body. He asks her is she's sure? Does she really want to?

He has been worried about the things that year that caused her shadow. He would of never thought that she would be willing to conceive again so he never mentions the question to her. NX's face didn't show the slightest change. She smiles and tells him that of course she does, please, they're married after all. What's wrong with her giving him a baby? After that, NX didn't know what to think, she felt some concerns about XB not liking it. In fact, having XB is enough. Hearing her words, LTX assures her that XB will like it, he guarantees.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Ivivivi, jojooxxx, WanderG and 23 others like this.
  11. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bun has been placed in the oven! :X3:
    Won't be long until we see this photo become a reality

Edit: Actually it might be more appropriate to say the oven has been preheated and is ready to accept a bun at any time :ROFLMAO: Okay... I'll stop with this comparison now :p

12. Xocolet

Xocolet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He stopped cause saying "here does not..." while she completed by saying "does not have dumdum" this absolutely should be rated adult

13. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure what LTX is saying here is he didn't use a condom, and NX says it's okay, it's a safe day.

14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    The ideal family of hellspawn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:

versai95, akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  15. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I thought the same. But no, now we finally can say that his 'gentleman' outward appearance is a complete sham. He was always just a faker.

The good news is, what will probably happen next is SY divorces NXL, SY fights with NXL and Ning family, Su family fights with Ning Family and sustains losses to reputation and probably financially too, and after that situation has been cleared up SY will go to NX and ask her to marry him, only for NX to introduce LTX as her husband to SY, LTX crushes the (damaged by Ning Family squabble) Su Family, SY cries himself to sleep for the rest of his life.

16. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little girl bun would be wonderful, but another XB wOuld be as awesome as well. Imagine 2 XB who dotes NX and fight with LTX for NX's love. Would be funny to see how LTX must compete with his sons .
    Back to SY, ok now he realized that he was wrong, good for him. But then how could he doesn't realise that He don't deserve NX. What qualification that he has that could make him think NX still love him? Aaaargh i could't wait LTX to crush SY to bites

17. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    With NX's love for all things cute (especially cute girls), I think that LTX would probably have to fight harder for NX's affections if NX gave birth to a daughter than a son actually...

HoneyBee349, alexfilia and Aiki like this.
  18. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think LTX would throw their second child on XB so he can keep NX for himself :p

riyo and Aiki like this.
  19. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagining Su Yan divorced with Ning Xueluo and rushing to Ning Xi, only to found that Ning Xi is announcing her relationship with Lu Tingxiao and also expecting a baby makes me feel good somehow. The bad side will only be that Su Yan had divorced Ning Xueluo, or the two of them can swallow themselves in misery together. The good side is that Ning Xueluo was divorced by Su Yan, meaning her despair will be even deeper. I'm conflicted.

I don't know if I should support the divorce or not. In terms of bad end, I'll choose Su Yan having an even worse bad end because he's such a scumbag. Ning Xueluo is at least clear with her goals and understood what may happen later. Su Yan is just... sigh. I guess being sick for too long had made him muddleheaded, so his reaction to things are super mega slow. Took him more than 5 years to realize the effect of his actions. On a side note, why does his own family calls him by his full name? Or his name is actually Su Su Yan instead of just Su Yan? But Ning Xueluo calls him Yan-gege tho :unsure::unsure::unsure:

versai95, kiara8, HoneyBee349 and 8 others like this.
  20. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh. I get what you mean with the conflicted... after all, if SY is stuck in a marriage with NXL then when NXL implodes he'll be dragged down too, on top of despairing for not being able to be with NX and probably having Su family crushed by LTX. More misery is good for him.

As for why no-one in the family calls him closely... no idea. That could be a weird custom thing (@munchin any insight here?).