LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't dragon blood/meat supposed to be at the level of needing extreme poison resist to consume? the elves might barely be able to dismantle the bodies, but shouldn't they still need ilhan to actually make it edible?

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so, they'd need the bucket of miracles.

3. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    oh man, today reading EER latest chapter make my screen freeze because heavy load within site. strange~

4. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    System Announcement:
    A Succubus is coming to seduce the MC.

5. LazyTyke

LazyTyke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A wild succubus appeared!
    She used seduce on Loner. It's not very effective!
    Loner used ignore on succubus. Succubus is confused!

rotweissewaffel likes this.
  6. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just can't help feeling that Yu Ilhan is unreasonable with his hate for the heaven's army.
    A group of people who took it upon themselves to protect and guide lower existences with no form of payback except the exceptional ones joining their ranks
    they removed everyone from earth because frankly 80% of the population would have died without them being removed.
    He should stop blaming them and offer a better solution. exactly what could they have done to protect the people of earth.
    the thousands of children who died won't replace the millions that would have if they weren't ejected. I just can't understand what they did wrong from a logical perspective. they saved far more people than he would have and made deals with people they hate to SAVE them. how does he not understand that they literally get nothing from offering earth up to another fraction except SAVING millions of people.
    the situation with dareu is even more comical. what happens when he leaves that world. does he think the battle for it ends? nope. each fraction can just use guerilla tactics and kill a few thousand elves with just a single strike when he's out of the picture

7. Dejvis

Dejvis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys leave that succubus aside and the hate for Heavens Army. We forgot one thing. Which name will Yu Ilhan choose for his faction ???
    Its cleare as water that he will not join any existing factions . And how will he create it.??? I mean which conditions he will have to pass to create a factins ???

8. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really doubt their intentions are so pure. I believe their "helping" is just to make worlds evolve into higher worlds faster. I feel dungeons accelerate the rate of the growth of worlds since it makes monsters stronger (but removes them from cities), and so does the rate humanity grows. Earth would have been perfectly fine if heaven didn't interfere in the first place. Also, millions did die. 30 million children are born a year. The first year of the since the great cataclysm should have had about that many children, plus other from the next 5 years (which were likely much less do to the chaos). Ilhan commented that the 9200 children was not nearly all the children of earth, and most of them had died. Also he is working to strengthen the elves, wolves, and newtypes to be able to defend against higher existences while he is gone. Thats why they all have legendary (or is it epic) equipment, chaos the the higher ranks and are gaining experience killing higher existences.

9. LazyTyke

LazyTyke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heaven's Army protecting lower existences is just an investment to get a higher world under their control since they are valuable(we haven't been given details as to why yet, most likely resources) and strong humans joining them is just a bonus.
    Also there have been hints dropped that their "god" has done some bad stuff(most likely involving the recorded gods, oh and of course posing as a god in the first place)

There was exactly zero need to force the humans away from earth if all they wanted was to protect them. Remember that not only can the people who were in other worlds for 10 years freely enter the world they were in but with earth creating the vortices they could have taken the children with them. If Heaven's Army knew the 3rd cataclysm would be that bad they could have just told the humans to migrate to the other worlds until Il Han is done with the cleanup or something. No need to have the children get killed by monsters and (in their plan at least) have Il Han die of old age alone by himself in a world full of monsters that want to kill him.

I may remember wrongly but i'm pretty sure the elves would have been wiped out regardless of which transcender faction had won. Even if Heaven's Army hadn't done so directly 5th and 6th classes fighting on the planet would have been bad enough to wipe out almost every lower existence and Heaven's Army wouldn't have spared soldiers to protect the elves because that would lower their chance of acquiring a higher world.

Ishmael, Hokoga and StuffedDuck like this.
  10. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm expecting for ilhan to join DDA. After all he is like a predator, and the bosses of DDA are also like a predator.
    While HA team is just full of suckers, all the care about is resources. GoS, I don't know what they are thinking, but probbaly much better then HA team. As for the thugs from the AoL team, they are just nubs or screwed idiots, that doesn't know what they're doing.
    GoS, doesn't care about them. I'm not sure, but they probably had kept the elves alive, because they needed that race to stay alive, so that 'dareu' won't lvl to HE slowly, also they needed the formation from the elves.
    But now that 'dareu' is a HE, those of GoS doesn't need elves anymore, if they could get the formation, they would be the ruler of 'dareu' throw the elves to trash bin. All the resources would be theirs.

In the all, all 3 forces (not counting the idiots of AoL) wants more resources (with more places).
    author knows everything.

11. LanToaster

LanToaster Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See it not from the Outside perspective. What would you think if someone sold out Earth, while forcing your friends/family to another world, where they need to be Lucky not to be the Outcasts. While you are expected to die alone of old age.

While it might be a "logical" decision for outsiders. The people affects would probably never feel that logical to it.
    Also, its good they are regretting their Actions,

12. Hokoga

Hokoga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yu Ilhan is a loner through and through so he doesn't conform to others; because he's so badass others end up conforming to him instead, that being said he more than likely won't be joining any of the 4 factions.

Ever since he got the Record skill it was obvious that he has the potential to become a higher existence without the help of any of the factions.

Ever since he came back to Dareu and started arming the Elves & Wolfs to the teeth with high class artifacts and teaching them how to kill higher existences and then there's his ruler skill that's about to reach MAX lvl, it was obvious that he is going to create his own faction.

If that's not enough hints, Ilhan has repeatedly said that he wants to become a higher existence without joining any of the factions and Erta has been blatantly spelling this out for us readers.

13. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did he get thousands of fourth class magic stones out of that battle? I thought he mostly killed dragons? Don't they have abysmal drop rates?

I wonder if Liera and Yuna will combine their powers to take her out? ;)
    He can remove the poison with the bucket. He's done it many times before.

14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    He got the 4th class stones from those lazy bums of the rest of the Destruction Army that did not leave with the dragons. It's DRAGON HEARTs' that have an abyssal drop rate.

15. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The lazy bums were all fifth class though, and I'm quite sure dragon's either didn't drop, or very rarely dropped magic stones. It was something to do with their mana mastery making it practically impossible for the magic stones to form.

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget all the babies and children they left to die.

17. Sumasuun

Sumasuun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he have a massive amount from his years alone hunting all of the monsters on Earth?

18. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    He killed all monsters on Earth for years and Yumir the monsters inside the Hell Dungeon, after Yu IlHan swept it nearly clean once before - they got a SH*TLOAD of 4th class stones.

19. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ilhan wasn't expressly against Heaven's Army
    Did you skip the part where he was alone on the powering up Earth for years farming EXP with the Flying Fortress?

From Chapter 203
    Chapter 210 when upgrading the Language skill.

20. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the thing. no one knew Yu Ilhan would be able to rid the world of MILLIONS of 4th class. no one from anywhere, not even his own companions expected him to be able to do that. now imagine yourself as a member of the heaven's army fraction and getting ready to witness the world get plunged into chaos. imagine being one of them and sitting down as a world which didn't even have a hundred 3rd class was about to witness millions of 4th classes being born.
    the thing about the vortices is the vortices are formed at random. and who knows what will have happened in the 3rd great cataclysm since the vortices themselves are an enigma to everyone. who knows if the same vortices would appear after the 3rd. who knows if they will appear in time for people to escape. keep in mind only 3rd classes and people close to 3rd can open them. what happens to the others? who would keep the vortices open for them to return? these are things that wouldn't be answered. the same children who died in that dungeon world would have died if the heaven's army hadn't interfered. along with about 3 billion other people
    No matter how much equipment they get, 4th class and 5th class are different. without ilhan's falling down skill and the enemies using guerrilla tactics, the elves have no hope. i mean ilhan with all his OP power still needed the record skill to help him kill some destruction demon soldiers. Yu ilhan at 3rd class is still stronger than those elves at 4th class and he couldn't even defeat one fallen angel without buffs.