News Words with the author on volare!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by _Selutu_, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone, Selutu here~! For those of you that are interested in more than just reading the novel (and missed the post), I present to you a message from the author of Red Packet Server! Although it is just a short and simple message, I'm very proud to say that those of us at volare are actively trying to become a bridge between the authors of the novels we translate and the readers of these translated novels.

The more enthusiasm the authors receive from the English audience, the more likely they're willing to tell us more about themselves and interact with us more. That's why, don't hesitate to leave your responses in the comments below (either here or on volare). At the end of this week, I will be translating the comments, then sending it back to the author!

If you enjoy this, do look forward to more messages from a variety of authors who wrote the novels being translated on volare!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Matsurika, Carm, Petiepotter and 10 others like this.
  2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    ill burn for this. but its The more ENTHUSIASM the authors RECEIVE.
    GRAMMAR NAZI (sjw triggered now)

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    That 2 seemingly un-related tagged(lol).
    I haven't read this novel yet, but since you guys have contact with the Author, I will give it a look.
    On a side note, what about VPA chapters?

A comment of mine:"Good job to the Author for reaching out to the English Translator, and making a novel for us fan outside of China, just no racism or something like that please, since the setting is modern day and all, and I have enough of CN novels with racism against Japanese"

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    Wujigege likes this.
  4. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL those tags Selutu! And repeat after me: I shall not write announcements late at night. I shall not write announcements short on sleep. I shall not write announcements high on fluff -- err. XD

But truly, come one and come all! The author's a bit shy and probably doesn't expect much response to his words, please prove him wrong!

Petiepotter and Guan Zhong like this.
  5. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall not write announcements late at night. I shall not write announcements short on sleep. I shall not write announcements high on fluff. I shall not wrote announcements while sobbing for the lack of Mordred.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.