Spoiler Madam, Master said to Eat Meat

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried searching for spoilers on this one but couldn't find any.

How did the ML and MC actually get together? Also, did the prince divorce her in the long run? Or did the prince fall in love with her? How did the whole story end?

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about this novel too!....it sounds intresting but i stopped reading due to the tl Q.Q

who is the ml?.....the hubby or the kidnaper?

3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was the kidnapper according to the review, if I'm not mistaken. I also stopped reading it because it felt like my brain couldn't cope with the grammar and also, it felt like reading an improvised mtl. But well, it was better than LNMTL.

Hae_UNa and alexfilia like this.
  4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Hae_UNa likes this.
  5. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Hae_UNa and Leilacus like this.
  6. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    will do!

7. honestly honey

honestly honey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    Huangfu Yuexun who's somewhat angry returns to the study, Moqi Liang happens to be inside looking for some book, two person looked at each other, it gave a very strange feeling.

"How did you come back?"

"The king does not return to his study can go where?" There's a hint of anger in his answer, as innocent victims Moqi Liang is too lazy pays heed, she took a book and intend to leave.

"Where do you want to go to?"Huangfu Yuexun tone as he speaks made Moqi not be feeling unpleasant, dealt with LianYunqian already made her feels inexplicable, with a dead face, who do you want to see ah?

"Does not know what angered Wangye so need to vent the anger on me, I may unable to accept it." Moqi Liang answered impatiently,since when does she also has to coax him?

"You ......" Moqi Liang isn't the type whom easy to be bullied, this isn't the first or second times she resist, it's just he didn't remember each time.

Moqi Liang glanced at him, she really couldn't understands why a man such him would have so many women admires him, even as friend she thinks that he's not qualified, I am afraid that the time when they can get along with each other in peace is just delusion.

Huangfu Yuexun moods today's is originally good, the result being disturbed by Li Wanwan, her condition is actually normal phenomenon during pregnancy, she's just being anxious and overreacting, but it's after all is her first pregnancy so he tried to tolerate it. Moreover the doctor also said that pregnant women mood-swing was quite big, but this actually has a big affect, he cannot neglect his duty, he intend to take a look at Li Wanwan then return immediately, but then she was wrapped him around for more than an hour, this isn't the right time, if this incident being heard by his father, he then will receive more punishment.

Moqi Liang originally is going to take the book back to her yard, the results are halfway she met Li Wan Wan's personal maidservants Mo Chun, said her lady wanted to to invite her, this woman's body recovered really fast.

Li Wan Wan's room filled with a fragrance, Moqi Liang could smell it from the entrance, it seems that in addition to medicine the scent is also mixed with something else, so she had to be careful, she did not want to repeat another accident, after all, the child is innocent.

"Wangfei, you have come, chenqie feels discomfort, wangfei excuse this one unable to do ceremony."

I have not seen you more than the number of being courtesy, although Moqi Liang think so, but the words she said were actually different,
    "Since your body is not good, have a good rest, do mind it."

"Thank you princess." Li Wan Wan lying in the ** (bed?), face pale and no trace of color, it seems that this pregnancy really hard on her, the body is so thin and pale.

Moqi Liang suddenly felt Li Wan Wan attitude on her changed, there's a deep fear, but this fear where is it came from ? She has no idea.

"Wangfei, the concubine has something to ask you, I do not know whether?"Li Wanwan voice sounds have no energy, like her body being exhausted,supposedly, even she is feeling unwell, This isn't the way she has to look, feel like she's facing the moment of death.

"You first speak."

"Please wangfei must promise to chenqie, Keke ... ..."

"If you didn't say the's no way I can guarantee it, I will go first." Moqi Liang is not a compassionate person, say Li Wanwan has been regarded her as an eye-sore thorn in the side, this changes in her attitude without a doubt gave a hint of a scheme.

"please wait, wangfei, chenqie know wangfei did not trust chenqie, it's because chenqie has been hostile towards wangfei, please wangfei not to count chenqie as a villain, not with this concubine condition? "Li Wan Wan looks at Moqi Liang pitifully, but the more she do, the more she suspect her, but in the end she also wants to know what kind of tricks is she playing

"Madam Wan does not need to be so self-blame, I'm not serious."Even you and I are not seriously, those words you say, do you think those things can hurt me?

"wangfei is being generous, it's because inside chenqie there's gentleman's child"

Moqi Liang the first time seeing that Li Wan Wan being chatty, she is after all, just a nurse's daughter, where have the money to study, the important thing women must be virtue, most men do not like too smart woman.

"Lady Wan in the end want to say what?" Moqi Liang soon run out of patience, and she's not really interested to chatted down with LiWan Wan.

"The one thing this concubine ask from wangfei is, if by the time the concubine gave birth to the child met unfortunate death, please wangfei help this concubine to take care of the child, in the next life this concubine will surely repay wangfei kindness."
    ]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    morticia_addams, Yali and miragine like this.
  8. honestly honey

Reading List:
    Link
    omg every chapter is really long, I think I'll divide every chapter into 2 parts.
    I'm sorry if I made so much mistakes, please anyone correct me so I can edit it a bit better

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    miragine and elparis like this.
  9. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please spoil me, the Female MC is married to this jerk right but he's not the Male MC... Did she get out of that marriage?? If so, how??

10. honestly honey

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also curious, that's why I tried to read it raw using mtl , though it makes me pulls my hair trying to understand most of it's means. Seems the translator dropped this novel. So I'll try to share the raw translation using mtl, I edit it a bit (using my own conclusion, thought it might be wrong...mostly).

Damn..while I tried to edit chapter 37 part 2, I got flustered my self to read LWW interaction with HFYX, I doubt MC will end up with HFYX, more like HFYX will end up realizing that he likes MC, but by that time MC has already runaway with WQJT.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    couchpotato1929 and adz143 like this.
  11. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [TE="honestly honey, post: 3155026, member: 95629"]I'm also curious, that's why I tried to read it raw using mtl , though it makes me pulls my hair trying to understand most of it's means. Seem's the translator dropped this novel. So I'll try to share the raw translation using mtl, I edit it a bit (using my own conclusion, thought it might be wrong...mostly).

Damn..while I tried to edit chapter 37 part 2, I got flustered my self to read LWW interaction with HFYX, I doubt MC will end up with HFYX, more like HFYX will end up realizing that she likes MC, but by that time MC has already runaway with WQJT.

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Yup, i read your post and my blood boils for that LWW & HFYX... I hope they don't have a good ending....
    Thanks btw for sharing the mtl.....

12. honestly honey

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, Li Wan Wan hasn’t been fast asleep, Huangfu Zhuo Tian decree to summon Huangfu Xun, it also considered convenient for her.

The line of sight changes to Moqi Liang,Huangfu Yuexun and Lian Yunqian went to the imperial palace together, leaving her alone in the palace bored.

"Ying Han, come out!"

"What is the order?"

"You have to have a way to contact Qin Jia Tian?"

"No, beside himself no one knows master’s whereabouts.”

"You could watching Huangfu Yuexun, right? ”

"No problem, this subordinates will do." Ying Han led the command right away, he's been idle these two days it makes him feels his skill is going to be rusty if he didn't keep moving.

After arranged Ying Han task, Moqi Liang also thinks that she should do something herself, just stay in the palace and do nothing won't make her obtain any useful news.

Moqi Liang didn't take anyone out of the palace, the streets were deserted, the silence makes her nervous.

Although the shops on both sides of the street are normally open, but there's only few people inside, even waiters were sitting on stools looking out of the window.

Moqi Liang casually find a room in a restaurant, she actually didn't have any plan, but's it's much better that palace, the work of the Court's investigation has been well proceed.

Lazily lie down in the guest room, Moqi Liang breaths slow and steady, like the whole person diffused into thin air.

"Prime minister is really have a good taste,to invite bengong in this kind of place." vaguely hears the voice of young male, listens to the intonation It doesn't sound like Linan citizen.

"Bai gongzi is kidding, right now I'm not a prime minister." She barely recognize Moqi Sheng voice. In an unlikely place her effort isn't really wasteful.

"The prime minister is the one who's joking, the emperor did not withdraw the title of the prime minister, so cheng xiang is still the prime minister." Man smiled, his hands wave a jade fan, but in this kind of weather is seems a bit excessive.

"Bai gongzi, is there anything I can do for you?" Moqi Sheng's voice sounds exceptionally clear and bright, which she found it a bit strange, but then listen again, did not expect Moqi Sheng will be willing to something for someone else."

"Does the Prime Minister think this is a good place to talk?" "The man isn't convinced, he might not aware it but he sense of someone else, he still can not rest assured."

"Bai gongzi Please rest assured, here is this old man's place, is absolutely safe." this isn't the only the business he owns, but she didn't think he will choose this place, does she still have to respect this kind of man?It is really ironic.

Moqi Liang has keep her breaths stable, in case they could detect her presence, I am afraid that's not only her small life is not safe. He will not act easy on her if she cause troubles.

"I wonder is cheng xiang already prepared everything?" The man's voice sounds somewhat guarded. Although he was surounded by spies, incase he bumps into someone who's beyond his match, he has to be cautious, if by any chance someone learned about this secret, it will ruin all of their efforts, such thing happens he doesn't know ho to explain it his Master.

"Everything is ready,all we need is an east wind* ."
    *lacking only one tiny crucial item
    Moqi Sheng replied confidently, these last few days he act like he's crazy, this sucessly relaxed everyone's vigilance,so that his plan would be easier to prevail.

The more she listened Moqi Liang founds that importance of this matter has exceeded beyond her imagination, at first she thought that Moqi Sheng was only an ambitious person, she didn't expect him to be a traitor, she believes that the man is definitely not Chi's people.Their plan is definitely against Chi An, and calculating the time, see how anxious they're can clarify that they want to ruin Huangfu Zhuo Tian's birthday feast, once the array of Dongfeng arrived, afraid by that time is too late , She wants to find ways to stop their plans, but with her own ability, she can't do anything, in the end she has to seek helps.

]

13. honestly honey

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    "That's good, don't to let anything slips, otherwise we can't afford to bear our Lord's anger."

Lord? In other words, there is someone support them in the shadow, Moqi Liang can not only rely on Moqi Sheng and this man's words to find out who's directed this show, she had no other choice but to put the breakthrough on Moqi Sheng.

"I wonder if our Lord will come this time?" everytime Moqi sheng and the man mentioned the Lord, they shown some a kind of worship but but fear, he must be an important figure, and it is likely to be Yuan Tang or Qi Liang high-ranking noble , she didn't think that the common organization capable to cause terror, but also able to overturn a nation.

"The Lord did not specify, but it's very likely, so the prime Minister must be done this time, it's for Prime Minister's benefit in the future." The status of a man is clearly higher than Moqi Sheng, which can be heard in the tone of a conversation of two of people, but that man words unlike the confidant the Lord, and of course it is just a wild guess.

Moqi Liang has been holding her posture didn't dare to move, she's afraid if makes any sound will get herself killed, but seem heaven isn't on her side, suddenly the wind blew open the closed windows, making her damn sneeze.

"What sound?" The man immediately became alarmed,he's sure he must have heard something, it must be human's voice.

"What's the matter?" What happened? "Moqi Sheng's hearing is not so good, but the man's surprise and feeling uneasy, is indeed to make a fuss about nothing.

"Come out and give me a thorough investigation of this restaurant, not even fly can be spared." The man quickly issued the order, he would rather kills a thousand rather than let the truths slip by,he always clear about this.

Due to his status is higher than Moqi Sheng, there's no way he could stop the man's orders, he can only saw as his staff search from room to room, the only left is the opposite side of the room.

The man kicked the door opened,he sweeping the whole room,and found no one, but on the bed there's a slight trace of a body and warmth enough to prove that someone just left, the man walked quickly to the window there, only to see a figure turned into an alley, then no trace.

"Go, give me a chase!" There is still a mistake, men tightly clutching fists, if they can not catch this person back, their plan may be ruined, damn!

"Is this what you said is absolutely safe?" The man kicked Moqi Sheng all the way down, " How do you explain this? Why did he appear here? ”

"Gongzi please forgive. " Moqi Sheng kneels on the ground, he shows the expression he never had, if the plan fails, the Lord is absolutely will not let him, he's experience his vicious, he doesn't want to become ghost under his sword.

"Forgive? Once the plan is revealed, you and I are dead, how come you ack for forgiveness? "The man's brain runs fast the figure he just saw was a small man, but he has no clue the other characteristics, finding this person is nothing but a needle in the haystack, do not know if his men can keep up with him (it's actually her), if they let him run away, everything will be finished.

"The conversation between gongzi and the old man does not involve any confidential content, even if that person listened, he won't know what we're going to ah." Moqi Sheng defends himself, he tried to convince the man."

"Even if it's just a bunch of crap, you can't let someone else hear it, not to mention with you status, a wise person will to be able to guess a little about it." The man's try hard to restrain his desire to kill," You are this fool, even you can't arrange to find a meeting place well, you rather directly dead. ”

"Gongzi please calm down, Old man will find out who the person is, I will not let Master's plan suffer any loss." Moqi Sheng this time is really frightened, these people have always kept up their words, has been working for them for so many years he hasn't yet win their trust completely, after all he's merely a pawn, if didn't have any use, then his life is worthless.

"Why are you still here? Roll ! ”

"Shì shì shì. This old man immediately leaves, immediately leaves. "Moqi Sheng stumbled left room, he isn't usful to that man as before, this sudden disaster lets him know that he doesn't have enough manpower, the damn eavesdropper thief, don't let him catch him, otherwise he must tell him alive isn't any better that death."

The man is still standing in the room, this matter shouldn't hastily reported to the Lord, otherwise this single mistake will ruin their whole hard-works, it'll be difficult for him to climb again, so must catch that person, but also to let him no way to speak again, after all only one person will allow to kept this secret.

At this moment, Moqi Liang has been safely back to the palace, did she jump from the window, yes, but the man they saw running away isn't her, soon after she landed she found a scapegoat, she gave him a bag of silver to let him run forward, and she walked the opposite direction back to the palace, she's finally out of danger. But what if the runner remembers her looks, Moqi Liang will defenetly recognize her? She can't figure it out if such thing happens, but let her became a martyr?

Moqi LIang lying in his room, just like in that restaurant, she wrapped herself up with blankets, her body trembles, hands and feet were cold, she seems to be trapped in a huge whirlpool, unable to get out ...
    ]

14. IKnowThatAnime

IKnowThatAnime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more spoilers

15. Aris12

Aris12 Cold Ruthless Devil Loli

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel but drop at few chapter because of I can't stand mc cheated on her husband by kissed or hugs with kidnapped. I hate mc she is like slut. I only call her bad thing because she cheated on her husband If she wasnt marry then I will not call slut her. I wanted slap mc and tortured her.