where i go when i'm depressed.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by yuan-niisan, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Yoshiro

Yoshiro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hear both of these songs and fuck everything, i don't care, i don't fucking care so go fuck your self society and whoever is it that makes me sad no matter what, what trully matters is that i do what i like what i want as long as i do those things doesn't matter how much pressure society or whoever the fuck puts pressure in me i'm fine because it's what i like so hear it and feel the vibe and say fuck you!

2. AnimEternalz

AnimEternalz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean Cotton Candy, Hishiron, Shoba and friends

3. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I usually just do whatever I did before that. Like, I'm depressed, keep watching some anime, read manga or novels, listen to some music etc. and try not to think of whatever depressed me.
    That's the ultimate kind of depression for me. In this case I really can't find anything to do because even if I go to sleep I'm anxiously thinking something like 'will it be ok when I wake up? Otherwise I just lost so much time for nothing...'

4. ApprenticeOfGames

ApprenticeOfGames That sneaky lil sucker who pickpocketed you

Reading List:
    Link
    If you can get rid of depression that easily its either only just starting or it is very on and off with small increases in intensity. I am not gonna say its just strong sadness or something because no one wants to hear that from someone even their doctor. Being depressed you have to press on with your normal lifestyle and not give in to the negative thoughts of running away from your problems weather literally or not (english language brain fart?) I hate it but i have had thoughts of running away from my loving parents even though they are great parents but that is what depression does to me.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  5. AnimEternalz

AnimEternalz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Readingaddict36

Readingaddict36 [Mostly dead]

Reading List:
    Link
    I also suggest taking a stroll, plug in your earphones and head off. It doesn't matter where you go, actually places you're not or barely familiar with would be best. It's also a good way to find some kind of 'secret' spot to hang out. I did so a lot in my high school years and I chanced upon some abandoned garden plot whose cot was the shelter of some kittens, man, those were some really happy moments.
    Also try to get a lot of sun exposure while reading/studying, it lightens the mood.
    Most important part though: occupy your mind/thoughts with someting productive, maybe a new hobby which involves handicraft, playing an instrument or writing short stories. something that gives the feeling of accomplishment. eg. sketch places or things you see on your walks (I usually feel guilty afterwards if I just game or watch tv)

7. little king

little king Ruler of Sloth [Neko-form]

Reading List:
    Link
    Go look for roasted beefu -san and hamburg-sensei with Pochi and Tama when depress~

8. Tian Long

Tian Long ❮Purityfag❯ · ❮Anti-NTR Ancestor❯ · ❮Purist❯

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, simply when I'm depressed, I drink coffee, stay up all night while watching my favourite tearjerkers.
    Wtf. I just realized I would become more depressed if I watched those type of movies.
    Just go watch Gintama or Nichijou or something.

9. yuan-niisan

yuan-niisan ★【Blank Sect's Dao Protector】☆

Reading List:
    Link
    i really did that. and because i have a poor sense of direction, i lost my way back home and had to get those punks help me, only to get beaten later.

10. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever I feel down I find my dog and giver her noogies and kisses, even if she doesn't want it which is most of the time.

Works miracles.

11. Alchyr

Alchyr Master of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    I browse imgur

12. yuzuki

yuzuki [sweet night] [plum blossoms]

Reading List:
    Link
    Physical activity of some kind. Running, if I'm in the mood. If not taking a long walk (I like to walk circles orz) always helps, so long as it isn't hot.