A Creepy and Disturbing Encounter of Mine

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tian Long, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Tian Long

Tian Long ❮Purityfag❯ · ❮Anti-NTR Ancestor❯ · ❮Purist❯

Reading List:
    Link
    So guys, I would just like to tell to you all my experiences of sleeping these past 5 days. I would also like to know if there is any scientific, psychological or any logical explanation to this occurrence.

April 17, 2016. I slept on the middle part of my bed. I remember that before I slept, I flicked my pillow accidentally and it went near the door. Note that I've locked my door so no one could possibly enter. The only thing open is my window, to allow air to enter (which is quite creepy as well, because right outside is a forest and there's no lighting there so when I look outside at 3:00 am it looks terrifying af.).

April 18, 2016. When I woke up, I found it strange that the pillow that was flung was already by my side, and in fact, I was hugging it for dear life. I thought that my memory was just fuzzy and all, but I keep having this disturbed feeling. When I proceeded to sleep at that time, I firmly remember that I was sleeping at the right side of the bed, and all my pillows, and my blanket were at the right side too. But when I woke up though, everything was exactly at the opposite left side.

April 19, 2016. Now I began to find it strange so when I went to sleep, I decided to do an experiment. I actually put my blanket outside of the LOCKED door, without any other entrance to my room except the window (I don't use my AC or Fan to save electricity.). And when I woke up, to my horror, I discovered my blanket COVERING my whole body. Now at this point I really freaked out.

April 20, 2016 - Present. It keeps re-occurring again. When I sleep at the right side, I'd arrive at the right side. When I clearly remember that a pillow of mine was actually accidentally kicked out of the bed when I was busy reading novels, when I wake up, its right beside me again. I just don't know why these things happen.
    And lately, I've been hearing some kind of a cat/dog noise outside my window. Don't know if it has a connection.

Anyways, this is my recounting of my experience till now. I don't know if its a psychological condition wherein the mind automatically prompts the body to sleepwalk and pick up your things or what else, but I'm definitely creeped out now. So I need your help.

2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wrong section, moved

3. saffu

saffu dead

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the opposite problem, when I go to sleep, I'm hugging two pillows and when I wake up all three are on the floor.

_Selutu_, oblueknighto and Diedonetw like this.
  4. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    You sleepwalk, bro. It happens

oblueknighto and Diedonetw like this.
  5. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    Its quite common to forget things one does in a half asleep state. Some people even forget whole conversations when people wake them up and talk to them.

6. Lonjest

Lonjest Dahar Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Set up a camera. But if you are sleep walking, then you may turn off the camera as your sleep walking. So have someone set up the camera for you where you can't see it. You know just incase it's you sleep walking.

Ziavory likes this.
  7. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Answer 1: Your mum probably has a spare key to your room. And she really dislikes you throwing your blankets on the floor outside your room to let it accumulate dust. You need a spanking.

Answer 2: You have a really bad memory. Get some calcium pills.

Answer 3: Split Personality. Nuff said. Go to a psychologist to get your head fixed.

Answer 4: You've got a stalker bro. Pray that the stalker is cute. And female. Hope that the stalker won't end up being a 6 foot guy on steroids. You may get assaulted in your sleep m8. Or you may have already been assulted. Lol.

Ziavory, Sabruness and CpSLimE like this.
  8. Goblin

Goblin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Record urself then u will know

Ziavory likes this.
  9. babbo3d

babbo3d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are probably going to die since your place is haunted, so here is what you need to do first sell anything valuable, gather all your money and use it to fill the chapter donations for reincarnated. So we can all remember your good deeds.

Nevermind and Quitutatur like this.
  10. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    image.jpeg Dude that's creepy...

Ziavory, Leachinator and Eternal Liar like this.
  11. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I find it kinda strange about the lock door,but before I attribute to the supernatural I have a couple questions.
    1.do you live by yourself or does anyone you know have a key to your house. If either one of these applies it may be a prank.
    2.do you have a tendency to have black spots or fuzzy spots in your memory if so you may have just forgot.
    If it's not either of these I'd set up hidden cameras , report the experiment and try to figure out what's going on .(in case it's a stalker or something do not make the cameras obvious)

12. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    image.jpeg You need the Winchesters real bad

Ziavory likes this.
  13. Diedonetw

Diedonetw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could easily be some form of sleepwalking or subconscious reflex(isn't that sleepwalking in some form anyway???) that doesn't really require you to wake up. E.g. at some point (of over-abusing my alarm) I could never be woken up by my alarm no matter on what place in the room i placed my phone in or what tune i changed it to. Every time i woke up it was long after the alarm, the alarm had been disabled after turning popping up and the phone was thrown off on another location. *April 18, 2016. When I woke up, I found it strange that the pillow that was flung was already by my side, and in fact, I was hugging it for dear life.* -> you subconsciously needed to hug something? (or idk maybe your pillow in particular, could also be related to the dream you were having)

14. kevmasterzoc

kevmasterzoc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    odds are its just sleepwalking and/or doing things half asleep and not remembering. I have fallen asleep at my computer before and woke up in my bed with no memory of moving from the computer room to my bedroom. I've also had that blanket switching sides before from my moving around in bed while sleeping.

15. Fallian

Fallian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatever you do, Don't look under the bed or in your closet at night.

Muahahahah

EDIT: sorry man, I feel like this topic is causing the inner troll inside of me to go out.

Tian Long likes this.
  16. Tian Long

Reading List:
    Link
    I have never had any experience regarding sleepwalking, because neither I nor my family noticed this, if I did have this behavior of mine. I guess so?
    I don't want to. Who knows what horrors I may see (remember my window's open).
    My mom indeed had a split key, however I've already thrown it long ago (evil laugh).

About that split personality part, I'm really interested.

Actually, I live with my family, and I forgot to mention that my room also has a toilet wherein I have a door connecting to the toilet and my older brother's room is also connected to the toilet (our rooms are next to each other). However I discarded that possibility because my brother always goes to work at the graveyard shift and always locks his door (that has no key) so nobody could access it. Added with the fact that I also lock my bathroom door... so yeah.
    Might be however to be occurring again and again, that's strange.

17. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Boogie man gonna get yah

18. ArgosYesu

ArgosYesu Lord of Some Lands, Editor of Others

Reading List:
    Link
    Your mom sneaks into the house at night, cleans up, makes sure you're tucked in, and then leaves soundlessly.

The reason why your stuff is on the opposite side is because your body subconsciously reacts to her presence and the action of throwing your pillows at her is ingrained deeply within your brain.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  19. Tian Long

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, boogie man scared of my Mt. Tai.

Lol, that actually happened once. But when I threw my slippers at her (while half-asleep), she never came back to do so again kekekekeke.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  20. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    I really would suggest setting up cameras to make sure it's not a stalker. Or repeat the experiment but stay up all night (if you pick this option have a phone ready just in case)
    You could also talk to your family about it and see if they know anything after all even if you dealt with your mom's spare key she may have multiple spares and it's not hard to pick a lock.