Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    nope...i just make spoiler threads and the novels get picked :D (4 novels found a home a few more to go!)

Shizuka15, kly and Wujigege like this.
  2. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    hopsica, Fiorisi, Aeli and 5 others like this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    missbluesunglasses and kly like this.
  4. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished chapter 24.
    Our dear Ml carried MC with bridal style ------
    HOLY SHIT I KNOW ITS OLD BUT IM BURINGGGGGGG

5. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Opposite :))

Aeli, kly, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  6. K.san

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter they hold hands and I cry.

Shimizu Yuki, Aeli, kly and 4 others like this.
  7. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omggggggggg
    Hua Cheng surely knows how to woo lol better than his two older "brothers" lmao

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    who are his 2 older brothers o.o

kly likes this.
  9. K.san

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also confused.

kly likes this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i propably got it wrong >.<

kly likes this.
  11. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It Luo Binghe and Lan WangJi lol, Binghe the first, WangJi the second *^▁^* i dont know if this was author intended but, Binghe in the Scum Villain is a only child, Wangji in FoD is the second child of GuSu Lan, while Hua Cheng said he is the third child in their first meeting :))))))

reader_O8, Zayan, Hanaru and 18 others like this.
  12. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FB_IMG_1500695968664.jpg Some crossover fanart
    FB_IMG_1500696048139.jpg FB_IMG_1500695868149.jpg FB_IMG_1500695860630.jpg
    FB_IMG_1500701232437.jpg

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  13. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    More MTL updates for Ch. 18-36... again, may not be accurate. ^_^

MC and ML encounter the MC's two 'followers' and the followers are super suspicious of ML. MC doesn't care much because as he puts it, he's pretty dangerous himself. No point in discriminating against ML. MC and ML also talk about sleeping together (platonically) and make the other two people dumbfounded.

On the journey, they somehow get blown to this cave (?) and find this history of a general painted on the walls. This general was pretty sad because he first had 100 soldiers, then was demoted to 50, and so on. The two followers started feeling bad because this was a lot like the MC's history. This general got demoted so fast because apparently he was keeping the soldiers from fighting -- making both sides hate him. In the end, he died because his pants fell down and people then cut him up... XD

Some people felt bad enough for the general that they erected this tombstone for him. This history is funny until some snakes come out. Then it's a lot of snakes. First one guy gets bitten; they talk about the cure, which is apparently some mythical herb impossible to get. Then another snake pops out and goes for MC. MC catches its head but wasn't fast enough to get the tail until it stung him (this so-called scorpion snake 'bites' on both ends). ML has a super strong reaction -- think he went murderous aura -- and immediately grabs a knife and tries for the old-fashioned method of sucking out the poison until he's stopped by MC. MC has to say it's fine before ML gives up. Apparently MC is very... lucky. He used to go in dangerous forests/places all the time and 10 out of 8 times (LOL) would get bitten by some poisonous thing. Then he'd suffer a fever or whatever for 3 days before bouncing back.

He pretty much heals right after this but ML is still angry and blows up the snake into 'beef sauce' according to MTL. Anyway, it's still a strong poison and there's one person who absolutely won't live if they can't find the cure, so they go looking for the grass. Blah blah some ghostly castle place with creepy dead bodies and punishments and stuff. They find the grass (ML looks for some to the side that's untainted), there's a cute scene between MC and ML as ML helps cure MC. Then it gets creepy again because they hear cries of 'go away' and such. Turns out there's a face beneath their feet... this city catches people (passing caravans looking for the miracle grass cure) to use as live fertilizer for the grass.

But this 'person' ramps up the crazy further... one trader draws closer to the face and the face sticks out a super long tongue into the poor guy's ear, pulled out his brain and ate it. O.O

He calls overlord of the place over (some giant general guy) and apparently this ex-trader-now-fertilizer has been here so long he's no longer human/himself anymore. He wants to 'go home' according to the deal but his body's been reduced to a skeleton after all those years as live fertilizer. ML explains to this guy who's in denial that he's no longer human -- and this guy after screaming his head off some more is trampled into bits by the huge general.

There's a messy melee, then ML jumps into a death pit and MC is super worried and dragged the general down into the death pit with him. ML rescues MC from falling all the way down (aww, so cute as they're all worried over each other) and the undead general roars from below. Pretty sure this is when ML has MC in a princess carry. XD

Since they're so close together, of course MC notices that ML isn't exactly alive either (pretty sure he's a ghost of some sort). ML is all wound up and anxious because ghosts are seen as 'bad' things but then MC comes out with 'just don't jump down a pit next time.' MC is so eloquent~ As he explains, 'if I like you, I'll like you even if you're a beggar. If I hate you, I'll hate you even if you're the emperor.'

More plot involving the general and the strange girl who was hung out to dry outside in Torturing Place of Honor. She's supposed to be someone who betrayed their country and led to countrywide slaughter by the other side. But as MC observes, the timing is totally wrong if you look at history. Anyway, according to the general, the history is like this: girl is of mixed blood and no one cares for her, she leaves country and learns a terrible spell/technique using scorpion snakes, country doesn't dare offend her, she actually gets promoted into government, then it turns out she was a hidden agent for revenge and she 'betrayed' her country. It gets complicated because it turns out she knows ML (?); they were acquainted way back when she was alive. Turns out she lost control of her snakes and now its them against snake rain~

More plot, there's some fishy stuff going on with upper management and the case with the girl. There's an official reveal for the ML's identity as Hua Cheng but MC (Xie Lian) doesn't care. XD

Minor angst involving MC and his past. One of the people on their side somehow got stuffed into a jar (LOL) and is rolling around. He asks MC about the dilemma from the betraying country thing and the MC admits that he doesn't remember that phrase he said way back when he was only a prince: 'I want to save the common people.' But clearly Mr. Jar remembers lol. And it's kind of sad because MC also admits it was a long time ago and that it was honestly silly to say even if it sounded cool. And he curls up into a shrimp from remembering all his past foolishness.

There's a very cute conversation as MC tells ML about an interesting anecdote from his past. This one guy told him he didn't want to live anymore and asked him what was the meaning of living -- past!MC told him 'if you don't know how to live, live for me!' And MC continues and says that those words he could say then, but not now. ;-; (the world broke him, poor guy)

ML is silent for a bit, but tells MC that it was brave, but stupid. Also stupid, but very brave. XDDD

MC is sorta like 'yeah, thanks.' and ML is 'you're welcome.' Pfftt, I'm laughing so hard.

Then they go to sleep. MC had asked before to see ML's original appearance before realizing it was insensitive. But before falling asleep, ML says that next time they meet, MC will see his real appearance. Next morning, ML is gone and left behind a silver chain that MC picks up and wears. MC goes to the heavenly court and has several double-takes because there are a lot of people calling for a 'royal highness' which would fit MC's past as a prince and for up-and-coming newcomers. They called him because they wanted to investigate about the general's case and ask about the 'red' youth with them (they suspect it's Hua Cheng). Of course, MC tries to BS his way out and avoid answering by saying that ML was someone he just happened to meet and get along with for some days. MC still gets nabbed after the meeting for a talk though, and head honcho (or one of them) tells him about a suspicious pillar of fire and assigns him a mission to investigate the ghost city. MC only agrees because the timing between the pillar of fire and ML's disappearance was too close and he wanted to check it out.

MC infiltrates with this other heavenly court guy who's supposed to be an infiltration guru. They separate. MC is such a gentleman that this ghost lady tries to take him as her boyfriend, only MC refuses and has to find an excuse to persuade her not to (like admitting to everyone openly that he has a venereal disease, ahahahaha). Then the ghosts get rowdy and start fighting with each other, leaving MC to slink away in peace. XD

MC wanders into a red gambling house (lol, associating red with ML much?) and does indeed come upon the ML. They talk for a bit, MC's fellow infiltrator comes in and tries to attack ML, then MC has to tell him to cool his pants and that it's all good (who's going to believe him lol, ML is a ghost king). Then ML levies property damage bills (I think?) at them to get the fellow heavenly court infiltrators to shut their mouths and stop attacking.

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    who is Hua Cheng supposed to be?

thank you scriptor so much for the sammury <3

Shimizu Yuki, kly and scriptor like this.
  15. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Xie Lian = MC (our out-of-luck ex-prince god who wears white)

Hua Cheng = ML (ghost king and guy in red). He also goes by 'Saburo' if you're looking at MTL's gibberish.

17. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one can resist his puppy teary eyes lmao if u don't want to be drowned in tears :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Hua Cheng surely has more guts than LWJ and LBH lol
    Funfact: LHB had waited Shizun for 5 yrs
    LWJ is 13 yrs. Then Hua Cheng???? I have some doubts about his identity, maybe more than hundreds year lol

18. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goshhhh im obsessively in love with this pic, so freaking beautiful ❤❤❤❤❤ FB_IMG_1499086520532.jpg

koishiness, reader_O8, Zayan and 33 others like this.
  19. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    kly likes this.
  20. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Three sons of Xiu Xiu (the author) :The wounds on their body
    Hua Cheng, the youngest, right eye was blind. (The red dialogue)
    HC: this eye? I pull it out by myself while insane.
    Sefl-harm (big red dialogue) img_0390.jpg Lan Wang Ji, the second, chest and back full of wounds
    LWJ: this wound, i burn it myself while i was drunk
    Self-harm img_0391.jpg
    Lou BingHe, the eldest, palm and chest all have wounds
    LHB: All these wounds was awarded by shizun~
    Xie Lian: Eldest brother is so pitiful, yet he was a victim of family abuse.
    Wei WuXian: yeah, Lan Zhan just abuses me in bed.
    Shen QuinQiu: ITS NOT LIKE THAT, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THINKING!!! img_0392.jpg

img_0393.jpg ......... LMAO im gonna die cuz laughing so hard XDDDDDDD #sendhelp

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017