LCD Taming Master

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Okuri Ookami, Oct 24, 2016.

1. jamechi

jamechi Will pop in once in a while, maybe...

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh, a bloody Fenrir. Could this be Ly's next evolution since he was the breed of those other wolves he fought in in dungeon? Red maned bloody wolf or something lol

rusty32539 likes this.
  2. rusty32539

rusty32539 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I agree So calling it now Bloody Fenrir is Ly's next evolution, probably would have been 1st to pose this idea but was only about 1/4 awake on my 1st read though. Hope he can still evolve further would be cool if he could get Legendary Rank.

jamechi likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fenrir is all about ice. Why is he red?

Ly can't evolve again. Well, unless Ian gets a cheat skill/item that will allow him to evolve monsters marked with Evolution Impossible.

jamechi likes this.
  4. jamechi

jamechi Will pop in once in a while, maybe...

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh really? I forgot about that then lol, that's too bad.... he would've been so OP with that evolution!

Maybe he's red cause of how it's the blood temple or whatever? They were offering up the blood in order to summon him, so it would make sense that he's red and not blue...

rusty32539 likes this.
  5. rusty32539

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to re read that chapter
    Copy and Pasted from that chapter:
    Ly:Blood-Red Maned Wolf

Lv: 20

Classification: Predatory Animal

Personality: Valiant (용맹함)

Evolution possible

Offensive Power: 235

Defensive Power: 97

Agility: 215

Intellect: 135

Vitality: 790/790

Inherent Ability

• 15% of the damage dealt on the opponent will be absorbed as its own health and if critical damage is dealt, 50% of that damage will be absorbed as its own health.
    • If critical damage is dealt on the opponent, it will make the opponent go into ‘Bleeding’ state. When the opponent is in Bleeding state, fixed damage equal to 20% damage per second will be dealt for 10 seconds.
    A ferocious wolf with a mysterious, red mane. It has an incredibly aggressive tendency.

So yes Ly can Evolve, as for Bloody Fenrir being red and not ice based well it's in its name really "Bloody" Fenrir.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one evolved into a form that couldn't evolve again then?

7. rusty32539

Reading List:
    Link
    Ddukdae (Ice Golem → Abyss Golem)

jacobpaige likes this.
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I very much doubt that he'll get a second wolf familiar, so this is probably an item that will help Ly to evolve into a Fenrir. If that's the case then I wonder if the item is required for any summons trying to evolve for a second time, any summons trying to evolve into a monster that's base level is above a certain level or if its just guiding the evolution along a specific path to prevent a trash evolution.

9. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on Ian, you think its that easy to just steal a Village? Rookie mistake.

10. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm kind of glad he made a mistake and I wanted Ly to involve again by now but it's okay. We can't having him be too perfect.

11. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea its understandable, lots of Mcs that have good stuff happen to them all the time. Nice to have a change of pace or more believable character one could say.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Ly will become a Dark Fenrir rather than a Bloody Fenrir.

I wonder how hard Ian would kick himself if Bloody Hole turned out to be an item that could have allowed him to resummon Ly early.

I thought it was odd that he could just claim the village without even talking to any of the villagers.

It seems strange that you can't take over the village unless you're already a Lord of something larger though. Unless this is the game's way of saying that players aren't allowed to own land that's not affiliated with an empire, regardless of circumstance.

That said, I wonder if he'll get extra rewards of some kind for expanding the empire.

Also, he should totally bring his whole guild to this village. It's likely one of the best hunting grounds in the game right now and they could monopolize it all.
    Honestly, I'll be surprised if this doesn't turn into an even better evolution for Ly, and shocked if its not at least as good.

13. S1ash

S1ash Muhahahaha

Reading List:
    Link
    So... every time in the past he got something, he would look at it. All the sudden now he doesn't??

14. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think that village is pretty damn strong. For that human to be the friend of Fenrir who power is sealed. I'm sure that wolf respects strength. Now it's time for him to get a water summon. Kraken :hmm:

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on what item he received actually does, maybe the next quest will also give an item and they'll combine or something resulting in a unique evolution bloodshadow Fenrir or something lol.
    And Ice fenrir would indeed make more sense, since wolf -> moon -> yin -> ice. But here it's just a big wolf race and not the name of the mythical beast lol.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously, why isn't he notifying his guild and even hiding the information from Harin? Time is of the essence if he doesn't want some other guild to stumble upon the town and steal it from him.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If Ikael were really that worried about it, he could just insist that Ian bring x+ number of strong (aka: level y+) friends with him. I don't know why this author even put his MC in a guild if he was going to be such a self-centered loaner. Did the author just want a larger dedicated cheering section or something?

So, another OP hidden class falls into the MC's lap. I'm not sure I can maintain an interest in this directionless, plot-free power fantasy for much longer.

Phantom Starlight likes this.
  18. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually wish he was a loner with some friends. A summoners army :). Don't have to worry about betrayal or fools. :cookie: the turtle lol

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If he's got no dexterity, then how was he so accurate as an archer? Delicate muscle control is necessary for the things that he has done up to now.

Loner MCs are numerous beyond counting though. Of course, given his behavior, there's barely any difference between him and them.

20. bonifide

Reading List:
    Link
    Well when it comes to VRMMOs i prefer loners sometimes. I don't mind a companion but that's just me. I just hate side characters that get in the way of MC.