Spoiler Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu romance

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 1, 2017.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely the same taste, I think. There was this chapter where Yukino visited Reika's house and Reika mentioned that she wanted to cut her hair/change hairstyle, but Yukino said he loves her Rococo hairstyle because it made her look like a princess so she gave concession and decided to continue with the Rococo. A few chapters later, Enjou also commented that her Rococo hairstyle made her look like a princess and he likes that hairstyle on her when she shows up to the okonomiyaki outing with a bob-cut wig.

Yukino may look like an angel, but he's definitely an Enjou like his brother. Both are sneaky~

Rinae, Otaku0123, saekicchi and 8 others like this.
  2. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's been no new raws for over a month now...I'm a little worried it'll be months and months of hiatus again...

What do you guys hope for the rest of the summer holiday? For me, I'd like for Reika to get to see Yukino at least once, and of course I look forward to the Pivoine summer party! Here's hoping Reika gets to waltz with Oniisama again - it'll be a nice nostalgic callback to the beginning of the series. Yukino would probably get a dance too, and maybe, just maaaaybeee Enjou the Elder and/or Kaburagi will also dance with her? Drill Sergeant Bakaburagi would probably criticize her footwork or something, but honestly I just want the rumor mill to fly off. They're nearing graduation right? The climax should be near-ish right? I want plot advancement dammit (pivoine-external relations, Kaburagi/Wakaba resolution, YUIKO, etc).

Aeiru28 likes this.
  3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Please!!!! Author-saaaaaannnn! Make an updaaaaaate! Wuuuu!

Maybe the author is having a mental block or something. Or maybe money is not an issue so author-san doesn't need to update much.

But well, for me, I want Enjou (Shuu) to confess to Reika before they graduate! Omg! I will certainly scream of happiness if it happens! Well, he needs to change her point of view over him first into a favorable one.

199sweetheart and Aeiru28 like this.
  4. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters do the raws have currently, and how hard are they to MTL? I know zero Japanese lol. My English isn't great either...

5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws currently have 292 chapters. If you know zero Japanese, then it'd be quite hard to MTL since it will be quite confusing sometimes. You also need to have a strong enough mental power to be able to change certain words into names as sometimes the names of the characters get translated literally or in quirky ways when using MTL. Unless you're willing to spend more time and MTL the chapters sentences by sentences, I'd recommend you to either go to fanfiction.com for the faster yet a bit LQ translation or head to Oniichanyamete for Este's a bit slow but very HQ translation. However, if you just want to know spoilers and doesn't mind how chaotic MTL is, I won't stop you. Reika will still sound as savage when she's burning other people. :cookie::cookie::cookie:

seikyo and Leilacus like this.
  6. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    At fanfiction, it's at the part where Reika has been accused by Tsuruhana of bullying Takamichi but she takes Reika's side.

It's not that bad, really. Still very understandable english. Just a bit of tweaks here and there and it's perfect! But please Author-san!!! Hurry up and do updates on a regular basis huhuhu!

seikyo and kaguya0401 like this.
  7. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for telling me about the translations over at fanfiction.net. Actually I don't think they're all that bad, but don't trust my judgment, haha. At least, the humor and Reika's cuteness still comes across~

I get excited at every Enjou and Reika interaction, and then I feel sad over my excitement. I mean, I ship them, but right now she has more of an accord with Wakaba... I can see where the Wakaba/Reika shippers are coming from, to be honest. It's tickling my heart. But my favorite type of love interests are the black-bellied men with gentle, smiling faces! Oh nooo what do I do!? Time to multi-ship!

And come on, Reika. Show some jealousy. Show some anxiety! That's what love is all about, isn't it!? Don't you want to have a love affair while still in uniform...!?

Aeiru28 likes this.
  8. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link

Lol you're welcome! Someone told me about the fanfiction too so I'm very thankful!
    As far as Reika/Wakaba ship...well...let's just say I like the straight ship. And more so with the likes of Enjou...hohoho~ black-bellied in the inside with soothing outer shells for the most part. There were interactions that make me think that Enjou is deliberately making Reika jealous but Reika is too well guarded against him that I think she's not even aware that she's jealous. Or maybe that's my wishful thinking.

Aeiru28 and insteadofdeath like this.
  9. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the black-bellied men with gentle, smiling face is usually the most irritating type of guy in romance in my opinion, but at least Enjou is not a perv, not a yandere and his world don't revolve around Reika, and Reika doesn't go all "Fuwaa ~" with him (that type of protag really irritate me), is aware of his black personality and don't forget about that, and she does get angry against him when he goes too far (Aah, that gut-punch.. priceless...).
    You're not the only one to think that, although she always was jealous of all couples in general, she tend to get extra irritated/shocked at every mention of Yuiko x Enjou (I would usually quote all the moments from the manga I find but currently my internet is so shit I even had to wait like 3min to go to this page), she passes it off as being jealous of Enjou as he's popular, but I know there's more to it ! (Reika doesn't get that irritated with Kaburagi or Imari though they're popular) and even thought "I probably can't win" against the other-wordly Yuiko, why the hell would you want/need to win against her, Reika-chan ? why ? ~~ (Yeah I'm getting pretty desperate for this ship, I know)
    But man, she probably think that Enjou is already taken.. Enjou please clarify it ! we all know that Reika get over her crushes pretty fast when they're taken !

And fellow stalking horse, make it clear wheter you like Wakaba or not ! While I do root for Reinjou, I still think that Mizusaki-kun is the best !

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
    Otaku0123, Ran ahzu and Aeiru28 like this.
  10. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Fellow Stalking Horse... I feel like he's a solid candidate for Reika's love. Unless Enjou decides to actually, verbally express some solid romantic interest in our Reika-sama. I'm still building a ship for Yukino/Reika, even though I know the feasibility is non-existent... Who wants a ticket?

11. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you guys ship ?
    Case 1 : Reika x Enjou and Kaburagi x Wakaba (normal happy ending ?)
    Case 2 : Reika x Enjou, Mizusaki x Wakaba, Kaburagi end up all alone because he deserve it *not a fan of Stalkeragi* (best ending !)
    Case 3 : Reika x Mizusaki, Kaburagi realises his love for Enjou and then have some Kaburagi x Enjou's moments (best ending number two !)
    Case 4 : Reika x Mizusaki, Kaburagi x Wakaba
    Case 5 : Reika x Wakaba, Kaburagi get conforted by Enjou ( I wanna see Kaburagi's reaction... )
    (you guys can note that I didn't write about a Reika x Kaburagi ending.. Just thinking about it is cringeworthy.. )
    Well Yukino is cute and all, but he's a haraguro just like his brother.. And Reika isn't even guarded against him, unlike Enjou... Yukino kinda remind me of Onii-sama..

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  12. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm all for case 2 (y)(y)(y) Bakaburagi can join an all boys convent in Europe lol the world of roses awaits you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aeiru28 and seikyo like this.
  13. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    Case 3 and Case 4! Also, Case 6 for Yukino and Reika!

Yumika12345 and seikyo like this.
  14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm...for me, I think I am going to choose
    Case 1, Case 2 and Case 4...

15. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmm...i want Kaburagi to not end up with either Wakaba or Reika.... black belly Enjou is not really my thing so I want Reika with the best man, Mizusaki... :)

Poor_Hero likes this.
  16. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I think the best plot twist is that Wakaba is a lesbian and drops the bomb on Kaburagi. She doesn't end up with Reika (though she may have a crush on her) and Reika just gets shocked since it wasn't part of the Kimidol storyline. :p

whiteapparition, seikyo and Cancel like this.
  17. 199sweetheart

199sweetheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any storyline where kaburagi doesn't get the girl is my choice, honestly he doesn't have the emotional range to be in a relationship, he's kind of disappointing actually and I don't want him to end up with either wakaba or reika.
    Now my choice for reika is a bit hard because I am a long time shipper if enjouxreika but after reading some spoiler and thread, i kinda want the mizusakixreika ship to happen, honestly he is kind of perfect, after all he is not black belly, charismatic, handsome, just, and he doesn't assume the worst of reika unlike that certain someone(honestly my opinion of him drop to rock bottom at that moment, the rage i feel when that idiot have the nerve to doubt reika even though most of it his faul:mad: t:blobangery:)
    I am in dilemma right now whether to root for mizusakixreika or enjouxreika but I'm still gonna be happy if reika end up in a relationship with anyone as long is NOT that idiot but I can't see it happening anytime soon:blobxd:

18. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Hrm for me it would be just case 1 and case 2. Why? Simply cause I'm a Reika x Enjou shipper 100%.

Yumika12345 likes this.
  19. seikyo

seikyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second Kaburagi's sakura viewing party got translated at fanfiction.net
    Basically, Reika wanted to skip, but she didn't have the courag to get herself ill again.
    Mama Kaburagi praised excessively Reika and was being too friendly, Reika was thinking about how cool Kaburagi Papa looked (Damn I'd almost ship KabuRei just to see how bitter his reactions get about how infatuated Reika is with his dad, but nah, Kaburagi don't deserve Reika-sama !)
    Then Kaburagi Mama, trying too hard to make KabuRei happen and trying to get close to Reika was saying things like "How is my stupid son doing at school ? Is he causing you problems" and Reika said that Masaya was popular and got good grades, then thought that she couldn't think of any other Masaya's good point. (I lol'd at that xD)
    And then when she finally got free from getting guests (who all shipped their sons with Reika)
    ; Enjou came in, complimented her about her kimono (when he smiled she wondered if he still had a grudge about the white day incident) and teased her about how scary cherry blossoms looked like, and continued that conversation until she said out loud "Stop that ! You're scaring me !"(probably the first time she finally said it)
    and then he said "Sakura trees scare you, but you like their snacks, right ? Like Sakura-mochi" and Reika enumered mentally all the flower snacks she liked, and noted that it was indeed only Sakura Mochi (And I wondered about his scary stalker nature.. Reika, go for Mizusaki.. Enjou is too scary..)
    then Enjou mentionned Kaburagi, and Reika wondered why they weren't snuggling together like usual and then Shuusuke showed how much against Kaburagi x Enjou he was. (is that so.. then I ship the ending where Kaburagi end up all alone !).
    And then Yuiko came in... I'm afraid Yuiko x Enjou is already an item.. She placed her hand on his shoulder from behind, and leaned on his shoulder looking up at his face, and flirted. Damn Enjou, what fiancee "candidate", just say you're married already ! Yuiko is way too touchy ! and then Yuiko say
    What "They look good together " ! Reika, you must pursue ReiNjou !
    But damn, all those mentions show that Yuiko must be WAAAY more popular than Reika... Hopefully there were some people irritated at Enjou when he talked to Reika.. depressing...
    and then Yuiko scared the crap out of Reika and Reika escaped. (Is it the usual every girl in the series think at first their guy is in love with Reika then learn that's not it or is Reika is a genuine rival for Yuiko ?)

20. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why everyone hates Kaburagi he is the only one reika can control. Others will definitely dominate or guide reika to reduce her foolishness. I want to see her being herself, but the pair would be a problem when they have children two idiots can not be trusted for childcare. But it would be great if the child took after its uncle.