LCD Possessing Nothing

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets make things easier; the person is the phone, cultivation techniques is the battery quality and Magic/Skill Books are apps.

Arbalest likes this.
  2. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still feels like some bottomfeeder would be happy to sell copies of his homemade Monkey Grabs Peach technique to the newbs for a few weeks worth of food and rent. MC's starting spear technique was literally scribbled onto a single sheet of paper and took less than a few hours to write down.

That skill books aren't consumed upon reading and don't have to be generated in a dungeon makes the entire thing pretty weird. The economics of this fantasy video game RPG are weird. The mechanics of this fantasy video game RPG are weird, too.

oniichanithurts likes this.
  3. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty good novel. Wijihoyun seems more like a protagonist than Sungmin though. 27 year old Sungmin is falling for the 13 year old who arranges to meet him again in 10 years.

4. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    In 10 years, he will be 37 and she 23. The age difference won't be so creepy then.

5. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Never even thought about that. She's more mature than he is already.

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Small Pegasus Wijihoyun would kill her.

Bad Harem! get along ladies

7. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Since this [Palm] guy copies everything the 1st time he sees it, can you screw him over by using flawed substandard techniques whenever he's looking?

8. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Good idea? but I think not! Almost all of geniuses can see the flow of your technique if they judge that your are purposely misleading them either will trash talk you or teach you the correct methods for you to improve fast. From what I guess from that plam guy he will beat sungmin on the duel on purpose then if he see sungmin determination to improve he's self maybe plam will become like little Pegasus friend #2 (MC logic) hoping to learn new speed & magic technique's

9. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he can copy his skills. They are all modified for a heaven level skill to be usable by normals. Do remember it was such a hard task that the girl at her level took over a month to make them. They are original, not fake skills or bluffs. I feel those skills will go over his head since all skills in this novel require "talent" to use.

10. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant the trash tier skills he was originally using before Wijihoyun gave him the good stuff.

11. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the kid ends up being an avatar of Mush trying to make friends by making them feel bad, I am okay with that.

12. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    i see what you mean about those trash skills soul chase spear, one thunder , iron skin ,rock smash ,possible palm will just ignore you when he see shitty skills like that but....... he already see him using his modified high sungmin heavens & amethyst cloud when he train himself without care in the world on mush mountain. palm is scheming something i dunno maybe BAD or Good, my guess is this palm will be his friend #2 so he can leech somes skills :p

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  13. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't think so buddy from what i know the term genius that comes out once every hundred years.Or just a genius out of a million. a top peak existence that can easily trace the origin of skill when seeing him performing that skills once or twice. its not a simple genius like those 3 sogo, scarlet, Dok Bejun, lets see if sungmin can sort something else or not .....

14. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. I feel like punching the little shit already. It's not possible to do violence on the mountain without inviting the wrath of Mush...it should be possible to use [Palm] as a spittoon right? it's not violence.

15. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
  16. madghost

madghost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel was amazing before this talent shit came up. whats with this talent, genius shit anyway. i really want to drop this shit its getting to much. everybody has something hes good at . if you cant do what a genius can do why are you even trying to do it anyway since you cant do it. its just so frustrating. a grown up man is crying to a child because he dosent have a genius talent. what the fuck. him as a mc has had a previous life and know whats fair and unfair and now he cry . a grown up man is crying because he doesnt got talent .what fuck is wrong with him . he is living twice and hes one of the top 1 percent of humanaty has produced. yet he still cry like a shit to a young boy cause he got no talent. is this real. what was the author thinking. this is disgusting.
    edit :: it would have been okay if hes crying cause he cant save his loved ones cause he got no talent. but no this is pure shit

17. Desean101

Desean101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He cries out of frustration man. This genius comes across and steals the skill a friend made just for him and precedes to belittle him. He has never heard of or met this guy and also he has extremely low self esteem. Did you not read the previous chapters of Small Pegasus trying to get him out of his depressive spiral he was trapped in. He barely has a life goal outside of making his new life better than his old one and he doesn't know what he is good at, all he knows that he must work harder and longer to even get to the starting line of most of these people who are considered strong.

He is a man who died a depressing death after living a horribly depressing life and has not recovered at all. He is always in danger of falling back into a deep dark depressive spiral of negative emotions about himself. He is mentally unhealthy and frankly its a miracle he has managed to pull it together so far without crying.

18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Shouldn't his lack of talent actually count as a handicap and increase his reward though? lol. I wonder what else he'll sacrifice.

19. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Look Dude This novel is much more realistic that those other trash why you mad? To much frustration can kill you inside. I can understand the MC situation better than you...

20. 8Psycho

8Psycho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great novel. Only plothole i can't explain is humiliation of no-classes. I mean, yeah, they are basically normal people. Why the heck do they jump into humiliation and danger of adventuring, when they are not suited for this? For every adventurer there should be hundred civil professions, normal life.
    There is also no outrage at third and second-rate martial artists who humiliate talentless people.