Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    finally, this should end thounsand chapter ago, all the assasin plot should be romoved. it was no relevant anyway. hope somebody trim this novel and get rid the unnecessary plot or character, and this novel can finish within 500 chapter

2. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very sure that LTX and NX will stick to the story that they gave to grandpa Ning concerning XB's lineage.. Nobody would dare to refute them especially those involved with the deed.If they do then they will only incriminate themselves. I also believe that they won;t tell the truth to XB {not now but maybe in the far future} either because it won't do him any good except harm when he thinks that he is a product of rape coupled with the first few years when LTX wasn't attached to the idea of XB being his son by some unknown woman. Besides, XB has a history of unstable psychological mind that may trigger off another spate of silent treatment.
    Coming back to the story, NXL is a total psycho living in her own delusional world, plus desperate situation needs desperate means and that is where she is now. Her imaginary pregnancy, imaginary parents and lifestyle that eats up into her sanity that culminates into her being so insane. As the saying goes..a drowning man will clutch at straws.

3. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    She earns money from spinning out novels so she had to find a way to earn more, right? hehehehe

zhieland, zauberesel, akimisa and 2 others like this.
  4. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was always wondering why HZX showed up infrong of Su Yan car. Once ning xi and LTX marriage is revealed Su Yan is completely hopeless, LTX might retaliate against the su family and cause him head ache. He might have installed camera in ning xi office to protect her and might reveal the video now exposing NXL. Doctor might reveal due to excessive consumptions of pills her getting pregnant again is impossible.
    Only HZX who can act like ning xi will be able to replace her in su yan heart, she might get pregnant with his child and su family who have no hope for NXL might let her be his concubine.

Ning grandpa might reveal sadness as he was not called for wedding and LTX did not keep his promise of giving him great granddaughter.

5. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    They have yet to hold a wedding reception and an official ceremony...Just picture XB being the ring-bearer or whatever constitutes a Chinese wedding hehehehe!!

6. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw, their wedding would be sophisticated I think but imagine just how much LTX would pay in bartering with the Zhuangs for NX :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Or maybe XB would stand at the door and LTX would hand him his test results. Or imagine LTX and LJL playing little games like swinging the bag (poop) into a bucket or eating bra candies off each other AHH LOL. I need this to happennnn :blobxd::blobxd:
    It's kind of sad though NX probably wouldn't have parents there to accept tea and bows :<

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    zhieland likes this.
  7. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you might be mistaking HZX with SYM. SYM underwent plastic surgery to look like NX. HZX doesn't look anything like NX, though she is gorgeous in her own way apparently, and although HZX's acting style & behaviour in public is somewhat similar to NX's (since she deliberately copied NX), that doesn't apply to much of anything else really.

edit: here's a thought that thinking of HZX brought up though. What if HZX is the person the motorcycle that attacked ZLY? It could be that NXL brought her in as 'revenge against NX' and thus HZX attacks ZLY, ZLY loses child & blames NX, NXL then goes NX's company and frames NX.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  8. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that given that they raised her, the Tangs would likely be willing to act as NX's parents. They may not be the biological parents, but they did raise NX for 18 years...

zhieland, Lazy hypocrite and Dnmrsh like this.
  9. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did hidden marriage will end soon? Author said that NXL crime will revealed. But I just don't wanna end soon, still curious about NTX... Who will be her partner?????

10. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Last we heard from her things were going quite well for her, and it lead to suspicion that she had gotten a boyfriend or something. My guess is she winds up with MLT somehow, but I could be wrong.

11. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I don't wanna her back to that guy. I know that MLT now likes her but QMF likes her too. And he said that he don't mind if NTX couldn't have baby. I wanna her end up with good guy, remember MLT treat her before makes me boil with anger.

12. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... I'm gone for 2 days and all of this happens. I really can't wait or Ning's and Su's reactions to finding out LTX is NX's husband :ROFLMAO:

Thank you all for summaries, I'm taking a break from MTL since it started effecting my grammar, lol

akimisa, zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  13. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you must be kidding right? I wan't this novel ended soon, in fact I just want this end like RIGHT NOW, I mean if you read another long novel like PGC, at least for every arc there is different problem, even though the ending kinda abrupt at least on the journey there, the problem that occured was different and all the small arc connected nicely, the characters has different background and motives. But here how many repetitives plot and character that already being repeat? and nobody ever learn, the villain is just small artist, medium artist, and big artist. the assasin plot has no relation, and if you want to be honest even withouth them nothing will change right? the fashion arc? just small modification of the entertainment arc.
    sorry for my rant, I know the author got money per how much words she able to churn out, but this novel already out of her hands.

clear likes this.
  14. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i literally clap my hands at that cliffhanger...
    on daylight, in my office... :oops::censored:

Aiki, akimisa, Ddragonesse and 2 others like this.
  15. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    what if, in spite of NXL jealousy after finding NX husband is actually LTX, she exposed her pregnancy like saying, do you know,
    "She might not look as you think she is, she before, is already pregnant or a broken something (forgot about the idiom of someone who actually already not virgin)",
    And LTX say, I know, it was me... bam bam bam..... :blobsmirk: might not become true tough

Kittsune, Aiki, zhieland and 4 others like this.
  16. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, it's no problem, cause what she writes is good, not like a certain author, really dragging too much, and her writing skill is making you confused, but the author of HM, not like that, she quite Creative about her second novel, not making you confused, it's the plot is really flowing, not jumbling, convoluted or something, Hello heir give me some trauma about the plot, ah... nevermind

Kittsune, Aiki, zhieland and 4 others like this.
  17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    They might tell half truth and half lie. Blemish the event a bit making LTX the savior. Or something like that. If they are going to tell the whole truth, well, I don't know how they're going to do that though without damaging NX's reputation. Or LTX's.

Kittsune, Aiki, zhieland and 2 others like this.
  18. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I'm thinking. In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if NX and LTX don't reveal the truth to the public at all. The situation is highly complicated and it'll damage both of their reputations. The author could just make XB's origins an open secret in the family while publicly, NX could "adopt" XB. It won't really satisfy the readers, but it's an option. As for XB knowing NX is his mom, I'm sure NX and LTX will tell him the truth or most of the truth. I highly doubt they would keep it a secret from him, though they may sugar coat the situation. Or they could blame alcohol, you know how much XB hates NX's relationship with alcohol :ROFLMAO:

Kittsune, Aiki, nkring and 5 others like this.
  19. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    ∧__∧
    ( ´・ω・`)  (○) Thanks….
    ,( ヽ∩∩ノ),、ヽ|〃,,, Nepu……..
    “““ ““ ““ ““ ““ ““ ““ ““““ ““

20. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the correct idiom would be the term "broken shoe"

zhieland, akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.