Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I on the boat that she actually not pregnant at all. Even if she pregnant with deformed baby and is not actually Su Yan (a pregnant egg from another woman). According to NXL personality, she would still keep the baby and claims that it belong to SY. She probably will get away with it too, since she so good at making up story.

Hopefully, NXL being reveal that she is actually not pregnant first. So her stupid mother can continue to blame NX, making up story accusing her precious daughter NXL. Being blind to facts.

Something like
    She a murder killing two people.
    NX: 2 people? I think I should only be accused of one. I don't think you can accused me of killing imaginary child. And pull out doctors.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    nkring, Dnmrsh and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    NXL cant be pregnant. Even if it's artificial insemination or whatnot, it wont be easy. Taking into consideration the stress she has, nah. Those pills might be pills that can make you spit blood. She wont escape this, hopefully, unless the author makes a plot twist all of a sudden. She will try to have an accomplice doctor say she had miscarriage but well, LTX is there to put the pressure.

nkring and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    6 more chapters were just added!! :aww:

alexfilia, nkring, Dnmrsh and 9 others like this.
  4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!!!
    Can you give me the link? Omg!!!

akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  5. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    ...the author is messing with us, I swear. *runs off to go read more chapters*

akimisa, Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    riyo, Dnmrsh, akimisa and 3 others like this.
  7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    akimisa likes this.
  8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck to everyone who has been working on the summaries today thinking it was over ahaha- :sweating_profusely:

poirot11, riyo, akimisa and 1 other person like this.
  9. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. This may take a while to do... I'm a bit busy right now. Ah, might I add a quick summary for those of you not reading the raws...? Basically, NXL's downfall is completed. Her lies are exposed (She attacked ZLY on the motorcycle btw), the aborted baby (she was pregnant!) wasn't SY's, and then NX leaves.

nkring, poirot11, jyuuxvii and 5 others like this.
  10. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh!!! NXL confessed and broke down!!!

Oh hail LTX eye power!!!

But man...the idiot parents sure were slapped! Poor baby...

alexfilia, nkring, poirot11 and 4 others like this.
  11. NicApple

NicApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanted give her the pitiful trust that it was at least a phantom pregnancy due to her obsession towards a child...
    Well then. Guess she didnt let us down that shes way worse than that. And shes also the person who carried out the accident...

Shares are still with NXL right? Probably they will start pressuring her, su family divorce her, she will become desperate trying to cling on to everything but fail...

Maybe return to her tang family but also rejected there

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm almost home (got out of class early) so don't worry, I'll make some quick bullets then do the summaries if your too busy ATM :blobpeek:

alexfilia, nkring, Dnmrsh and 2 others like this.
  13. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    starting In like half an hour I can probably begin to do a few. I'll start from the latest chapter released again and release mine once we meet in the middle.

14. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I'm home ahh let me start looking through to write the quick bullets of all the chapters before summarizing. :blobmelt:

15. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your hard work Vsukio and dragonkin. :love::love::love:

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    6 chapters : (will start on the summary in a bit)
    - NXL tries to reason with LTX about how NX isn't what he thinks she is
    - NXL apologizes to NX claiming how she can't allow her to hurt their family
    - NX looks over at LTX and nods, it's her turn to fight back
    - NX tells NXL she's right, they should bring the police here
    - NXL gets scared, NX said she found some fun things
    - NX brings up the motorcycle topic, ZLY thinks NX is delaying time, NX puts her hand on her phone
    - She's surprised a pregnant person can ride in the middle of the night alone..
    - NXL sneers, ZLY tells NX stop messing around, NX tells LTX to turn off the lights
    - A video plays on a white board behind everyone, it shows a video with no sound, it's night
    - ZLY realizes it's the motorcycle that hit her, The person on the motorcycle takes off their helmet, it's NXL!
    - NXL claims the video is fake, NX tells her oh yeah it's fake, like how I faked your blood sample and finger prints
    - NXL is shocked, she was sure she destroyed all evidence, she realizes LTX helped her
    - NX tells LTX to bring her the things, he gives her a brown file bag, NXL body shakes
    - NXL suddenly admits to her deeds, ZLY tells her don't scare her, NXL laughs at her
    - NXL screams how she hates everyone in the family, she is the Ning's eldest lady! Everything is hers!
    - ZLY and NYH are stunned, everyone is amazed and felt a chill
    - NYH yells out how they've done so much for her yet she did this, NXL feels like she heard a joke
    - She complains about the stocks saying how if NYH had a son, they'd make her give her stocks away
    - NX stood aside watching the show, NX acts surprised how NXL did such a thing
    - She tells her this video is really fake, thew crew from 'thunderbolt' helped her make it
    - NX looks at LTX, LTX pulls out the brown envelop which showed... photos of a wedding chapel
    - NXL screams how she wants to kill NX, she realizes she fell into a trap, NX tells NXL she forged it but she didn't believe her..
    - Although these are forged, NX has something that's real, she shows a piece of A4 paper
    - It's a paternity test, shows the child is not SY's
    - NX comments how she felt it was strange why NXL didn't hesitate to kill the child
    - ZMJ tries to take NX's cell phone to see the parerntiy test again
    - NQT tells her she should check the child, they shouldn't been cremated yet
    - ZMJ realizes why NXL wanted to cremate the child in a rush
    - NXL says how if they didn't try forcing SY and her to divorce, she wouldn't been forced pushed to this point
    - SHG yells at them saying enough!
    - ZMJ curses at the Ning's, NYH gets angry, ZLY was in a trance
    - NQT gave pity looks at NYH and ZLY, she tells them this is their own fault, they even involved a innocent child
    - Hearing the word 'child' caused ZLY to attack NXL
    - LTX uses his hands to cover NX's eyes from these dirty images
    - NX asks if they can go home, NYH calls NX's name after seeing LTX and NX turn away

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  17. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm imagining while Ning xi say this, at the last chapter update today..

NX : honey, we go home?
    LTX : OK

At home making baby...
    On XB birthday releasing the news about her pregnancy..

uwwwwaa..

(ノ。≧◇≦)ノ

might not be true tough

versai95, kiara8, Leilacus and 4 others like this.
  18. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't the one saying the child might not be cremated is NQT? :cookie:

vsukio likes this.
  19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2088 - Playing something so exciting
    Seeing LTX's attitude caused NXL's complexion to turn dark, after clenching her fist, in the next second, she raises her head to show a grieving expression. "Lu Zong, I understand the relationship between you and my sister and how you would naturally favor her, but I really hope you'd open your eyes and realize that she's not the kind of person you think she is. I'm sorry sister. At first, no matter what you did to me, I was willing to receive it, but mother, what you did to mother was wrong! I will never allow anyone to hurt my family, not even my sister! Lu Zong, if you don't believe us, you can ask the police to find out the truth! When you know the entire truth, I believe you'll make a fair judgement!"

Oh, NX, with your hands stained with two lives, I'd like to see, do you think you can keep your first lady position? Hearing NXL's words made everyone secretly nod, at the same time, they couldn't help but to sigh at how filial she was. LJL touched his chin. Tut, he couldn't help but to open his mind a little, he has never seen someone so shameless, no wonder even though she has no blood relationship with the Ning family, she can easily coax these two idiots, she's really invincible. I fear sister-in-law's thing is quite tricky... NX raises her eyes to look at the man beside her. Next is my battlefield. The man understood her meaning and slightly nodded.

Facing all the eyes of the people crusading against her, NX, as if she was in her own backyard garden, looked calm and serene, her eyes look at the person on the bed who wanted justice for their mother, NXL. NX than leisurely began speaking, "Right, I have something here that I would also want the police to look at." Hearing NX's words made NXL eyes squint, but she soon recovered as if she had nothing to fear. "Sister, just give it to us straight, I think we all would like to hear sister's explanation." Oh, explain, in this case, no matter what she says, she could only look more black.

"I just found some... amusing things..." NX's faintly smiled and showed an astonished expression, "I did not think that Miss.Ning, who was a virtuous young woman, would unexpectedly like riding such an exciting thing like a motorcycle?" Hearing NX's words caused NXL's pupil to contract. NX continued speaking. "Not long ago, I met with a well-known retired racing driver, after chatting with him, I heard him mention how he seem to have been teaching Miss.Ning how to ride a motorcycle for awhile?"

When NXL heard this, her faced filled with sadness and stroke her stomach, "People who pregnant, whether their taste or preferences, could take a interest in strange things without knowing why, at the time, I was idling at home, suddenly, on TV showed people riding motorcycles, I casually got to learn a little about it, but why would sister suddenly mention this?" When NX heard her reply, she just smiled. "So that's how it is." Hearing NXL's explanation made some pregnant ladies nod in agreement, at the same time, they don't understand why NX would bring such a irrelevant topic. ZLY expression at her daughter with a sad look, she suddenly furrowed her brows. Her face filled with displease while she stared at NX. "NX, don't think you can change the topic just to delay time!"

Had to reword somethings. :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  20. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now NYH Wana try to fix their relationship since they realized how beneficial NX is now. And NXL next step is leak NX pregnancy