Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait until you see the summary of the last chapter released today before you say anything more about NYH :p I do think that since NXL has nothing to lose she'll probably leak the pregnancy though.

2. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her end came oddly fast considering how much the author likes to drag stuff on...:sweating_profusely:

3. waterdance68

waterdance68 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As always thank you to all for your continued hard work!!!!

@vsukio I think that for chapter 2088 it would make more sense if "filial" was used instead of fidelity, what do you think?

Lazy hypocrite, akimisa and vsukio like this.
  4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Curious to see if she still plans on exposing NX's pregnancy incident.
    Fidelity - faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support, but I'll change it since I think more people are used to "filial". Only used it since that's how bing showed. :hmm:

5. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    In these types of series, the ending is typically fast. It's the build-up that takes forever. :)

6. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How this begs the question, was NXL pregnant? - There's actually a corpse for the child. Although I guess with how evil NXL is, she could've pretended to have a miscarriage and had a random child corpse brought in to stand-in for "her" dead child...

7. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty unlikely that she did the latter. It appears, based on what's said so far in the story, that NXL was in fact pregnant. It's not said how, but how doesn't really matter, does it?

8. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow the author give me surprise, I don't know there was extra chapter.
    When I saw NXL mask torn in front of her parents and relatives. I can't hold my smile, laugh like crazy in my class.
    I don't know why this novel bring so many emotions out of control.
    It's best novel I read so far..
    But where SY I don't saw him in this chapter. I imagine that he will be regret all of he done before.
    I just wanna he realised that everything he do before was biggest mistake in his life.
    Betray the one who loves him unconditionally, and how was he blind to help NXL crime. I know loves is blind but if your loves hurt innocent people it doesn't make a sense.
    And with NX married with LTX he can't had delusion to getting back together again. And why he so confident that NX will still loves him, and ask NX to start again after he divorce NXL. So shameless..

9. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm feeling that the author did a time skip without really telling us. I mean she is speeding up the conclusion of the story.

Lazy hypocrite, munchin and Aiki like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2089 - This is absolutely impossible
    NX gently touches her cell phone, "I was just a little curious, I didn't expect that pregnant people were so strange, Miss.Ning, such a gentle virtuous young woman, to suddenly like motorcycles, I didn't know what to say... although she was still pregnant, to ride alone on a motorcycle in the wilderness in the middle of the night..." NXL's calm expression finally started to crack, her cheek twitched fiercely, but after a brief moment, she restored back to her perfect sad and angry expression. "Sister, I don't understand what you're trying to say, I was just curious, even professionals can understand, how could I go out to ride in the middle of the night?

NXL's heart was full of disdain, oh NX, want to burn me? You are too stupid! ZLY, hearing NX say more words, face continually turns uglier, "NX, with your chaotic talk in the end what are you trying to say! Even if NXL rides the motorcycle at night, what does it have to do with you!" NX casually shrugs. "Of course it doesn't have anything to do with me, after all... who she hit... wasn't my child." The moment NX's voice fell, the entire room's whispering became dead silent. ZLY expression completely froze. "Honey, could you please turn off the lights for me." LTX hand's stretched out, the room suddenly turned black. In the next second, NX gently put her hand on her phone, behind the crowd, the broad white wall suddenly projected out a video.

The video didn't have any audio, it was probably night so the lighting was very vague. The screen was static for three seconds, a black motorcycle suddenly appeared on the projection. As soon as the motorcycle was seen, ZLY's pupils suddenly contracted. "That motorcycle... that motorcycle that hit me... that's the motorcycle that hit me!!!" Although she was hit in a flash, she could never forget the appearance of the motorcycle. After hearing ZLY's words, everyone was in an uproar, they all stared at the wall. The screen showed a desolated waste car processing plant, after the owner of the motorcycle got off, they took off all their clothes and even their glove and helmet, they then put the motorcycle on the ground and picked up gasoline that was on the side, their hand lit a lighter and threw it towards the motorcycle...

"Bang", everything disappeared into the flames. At the same time, as the flame was rising, suddenly illuminated was the motorcyclists face, it wasn't a man, it was a gentle looking woman... it's... Ning... Ning Xue Luo!!! After seeing the clearly face, everyone was stunned, everyone towards NXL's bed with with disbelief. ZLY mouth was wide open, after staring at the screen, she returned back to her senses. "This... What's going on... How could this man be NXL!" "But that face was clearly NXL! When the fire was burning up, I clearly saw it! After she took off her clothes, I saw her stomach!" "Impossible... That's impossible! This is absolutely impossible!" When the wall projection showed a familiar scene, NXL's face changed, just a few second video made her feel as if she was in hell, when her face illuminated and appeared in front of everyone, she felt like she had almost dead.

The wonders of NX's phone. :blobxd:
    Thanks for helping out again @dragonkin550! After I finish up the 3rd chapter, he'll be posting up the last 3 chapters! :aww:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  11. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me when reading this new updates

[​IMG]

:whistle::X3::X3::X3::aww::aww::aww:

12. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    That was me after I saw the 6 new chapters were added. :aww::blobmelt:

13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    How I am feeling right now
    [​IMG]

Whoop whoop! go NX kick NXL booty

p.s.s. i am ready for this novel to end. I don't like reading novel in 2000 or 3000+ especially after finishing Genius Black Belly...i reach my limit of what i can read at.

14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    That might be 'motorcycle' since it's a motorcycle that hit ZLY.

Also, now that we know NXL really was pregnant, who's the sperm donor? Hooooh...it wouldn't be SY's since she can afford to have it killed by her own hands. Really an evil woman! And that would also mean that SY is infertile or sterile. Or maybe he's just unlucky.

I wonder what the Ning couple will do next. They'd pro'ly curry favor with NX now and say they're sorry and all. Such shameless people. Will NXL really die like this? She's a cockroach lotus so hopefully not.

Lazy hypocrite, akimisa and nkring like this.
  15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3 MTL's I used said car which was why I didn't change it but I'll change it since it makes more sense anyways. :blobpeek:

16. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. That's what mtl (bing) also told me but true, it doesn't make sense. Imagine a car flying towards ZLY but ZLY only lost her baby after the frontal high attack of the car. Hohoho

17. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I know why the MTL got confused... Another translation for 辆车 is Vehicle, which could of course describe Motorcycle as well as a Car... but since we typically say Car instead of vehicle, it translates as car by default lol.

18. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NYH is the biggest loser he lost his share and has no place in his company. NXL still hold 21 percent shares and is the CEO, age need not maintain good daughter act anymore.
    She also has history and entertainment though they are worthless. She might have arranged for loop in ning and su family business to use it later
    She might threaten both families if they divorce her.

19. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    She's going to go to jail for assault. There's no way that she'll be allowed to keep the stock. There's something called "forced buyouts" (at least in the US) that allow the majority of shareholders to force any minority to sell their shares to either the other majority stockholders or the company itself. I'm guessing that in cases like this where a large percentage stockholder goes to prison, the person is typically forced to sell their stock...

She's also not the ceo, I think her position was vice president or director of Finances or something like that.

edit: she's also not been involved (that we know anyway) in the Su family company at all, so she shouldn't have been able to mess with things there (at least not unless she bribed people...).

20. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You underestimate NXL!!!!