Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 2105 Thank You Madam
    This time’s matter, Liza provoked first, but if LMY speaks a little bit she will not be in a dilemma.

Until just now, NX had been very busy, all her thoughts directed towards LTX, LMY words and actions have never really entered her attention, so NX never noticed that LMY's gaze towards her is strange, completely only relegated him to being the son of her Aunt's best friend.

Until just now, the moment that LMY looked at her eyes, only then did she become aware of the wrong.

And with Eliza’s attitude and approach, it more than confirmed her guess.

If LMY had intervened in this matter a moment ago, the situation would not have gotten to this point. Afterwards, she would need to find a chance to speak privately with LMY to make clear of the situation.

But regarding Eliza’s aggressiveness, LMY chose to sit and watch on the sidelines.

That being the case, she could only solve this matter in her own way.

"You ..." Lisa was so angry she couldn’t speak.

How could Eliza be willing to accept this result (of losing face), naturally she would respond by finding fault with NX in another place.

Therefore, staring at NX’s shocking dress, she opened her mouth saying, “Today is Mr. Lu’s birthday. The lead is Mr. Lu and Madame Lu. To wear something so overwhelming, do you have the slightest bit of basic etiquette?”

NX’s outfit tonight is indeed too high-profile and too attractive to people’s line of sight.

From her appearance, many have been secretly appraising her, the young girls, and especially the rich sons from upper-class families, needless to say.

At this moment, hearing Eliza’s words, everyone also thought that NX’s attire was somewhat improper.

Generally these kinds of occasions will invite several big stars to liven up the atmosphere. Tonight it was not only NX, herself. Other artists were very sensible and dressed very low-key to avoid the thunder of Mrs. Lu, but only NX put on the very eye-catching big red colour.

(Big red colour is a very bright, very “red” red, just as there are dark reds, and light reds.)

In China, the big red colour is representative of the traditional colour. Generally in such important occasions, the host family can put it on and the guests will try to avoid it as much as possible.

NX, this one, truly does not have any etiquette.

Several young ladies surrounding them started to discuss in a whisper, “Rather, NX is indeed a little too high profile. Is this not hitting Mrs. Lu’s face?”

“This is also inevitable ah, becoming more famous, and after all, she is just an actor. Where will she understand these many customs?”

Just then, at the door came a burst of exclamation and noise. Tonight’s protagonist, LTX has arrived.

Unlike always, like to wear dark colours, today LTX wore a relatively bright, eye-catching red western-style suit, lining the whole person more handsome than god.

Probably because today is his birthday, his mood is good, the man’s face is not as severely cold, but had several points of smoking anger.

"CEO Lu!"

"Mr. Lu, happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday!"

In congratulatory voices and watching gazes, the man nodded slightly, exchanging simple greetings with the guests while he strode towards the venue in long, hurried strides.

The man’s pair of long legs moved non-stop, at the scene under all the focal length, he went straight to the person that red long dress, in front of the dazzling sun-like girl.

(Perhaps focal length means like the focal point of attention of the venue…?)

Standing in front of the girl, the man’s arm naturally, lightly, hugs around the girl’s waist and bending his body slightly, his thin lips drop a kiss on the girl’s soft lips, cherishing them extremely.

The indifferent corners of the girl’s mouth instantaneously blooms like flowers, she bends slightly, opening her mouth to say in a soft voice, “Happy birthday.”

At this moment, the man that has always been like an indifferent iceberg, his pupils unexpectedly rippled with a clear, happy expression: “Thank you, Madam.”
    -----
    This chapter was so hard to translate! Had to SOS my mom so many times she got annoyed. She said the author is so bad! :blobxd: If you looked at the MTL or original Chinese, feel free to correct.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Just some suggestions, it's not like we're translating and have to be 100% accurate as long as we're helping people in this thread more or less understand what's being talked about.

something like this I guess? I remember that LMY's mother is like childhood / bosom friends or best friends or something like that to MLL, NX's aunt.
    Until just now, NX had been very busy, all her thoughts directed towards LTX, LMY words and actions have never really entered her attention, so NX never noticed that LMY's gaze towards her is strange, completely only relegated him to being the son of her Aunt's best friend.

Something like this perhaps?
    How could Eliza be willing to accept this result (of losing face), naturally she would respond by finding fault with NX in another place.

As this is supposed to be english, and Furen isn't english, let's change this. Madam, Lady, wife, or something else you want to choose that's english... :p

3. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your suggestions make so much sense! I edited the post! That's true~ often little details here and there are what stump me.

4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaaaa! My happy mood just went sky high! Hohoho!

5. Cuphea

Cuphea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the Author is reading the spoilers :whistle::p that's why so many prediction came true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

6. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww: Everything is so wonderful... I can't wait for the next update

akimisa, nkring and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  7. Lynne

Lynne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The clock towards the end is ticking ;)

nkring and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  8. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    茶花茶艺骑马还是游泳....I think this means tending flowers (Camellias), tea art, riding horses or swimming. Camellia's are also grown to make tea though given the 2 character 骑马, 2 character 游泳, 2 character 茶艺, that 茶花 is meant to stand on it's own.

9. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thanks. I've updated it to this, which should be better:
    Eliza seeing LM was speaking softly with NX, got more angry "Hey, are you better in the end! I hate to sissies and thieves, we compete to win or lose, the loser exits, how we compete even if it's Flower arrangement, Tea art, Horse riding, or Swimming you can also choose to compete with that instead."

Dnmrsh likes this.
  10. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I'm little surprised though. Before someone predicted that SY will with HZX, I thought it just nonsense based from SY character but it happen.
    Their prediction so accurate, they can open fortune teller stand later. :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

akimisa, RebirthofNovel and nkring like this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I still kinda hope things to turn bad for SY and HZX because I feel like this is letting them off too easy, especially for SY. Hoping for SX to take over Yi Feng rather than SY since that'll be a slap in the face to both SY's and ZMJ's face. :blobangery:

12. wolfie643

wolfie643 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so too. I mean SY is just getting off easy. Between him and HZX i could care less. I hated NXL more than HZX , and with NXL personality, she might end up killing HZX. Due to the SY family, they will not like it, when hes fu*ken a women that has a very bad rep, and hes not closer to being the head of the family. I still think NXL is still not finish yet.

vsukio likes this.
  13. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree, she was meticulous and calculate because SY. Now SY current state is really pitiful and it's because her. And I heard that negative image can affect company stock. I hope Ning and su company had a big trouble because NXL.

nkring and vsukio like this.
  14. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also think NXL is still not finished yet, let's just hope that she would not involve our XB and cause him harm in her future schemes.

15. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    ehh, I don't think that SY has much of a future since he's tied down to NXL, so in effect his punishment is having no real future... and HZX, well... she's basically a prostitute now...

16. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't be afraid XB not easy to bully. Look at his background, and so many people who protect him.
    She have dead wish if dare play game with XB.

vsukio and nkring like this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Wondering if SY momentarily forgot NXL has dirt on his family that can end up ruining them. Pushing her buttons too much isn't a good idea, sadly, he doesn't know about the other scheme's she'd been doing throughout these years so whatever happens to them later on will be their own fault. As long as they don't involve NX and XB, then they can fight as much as they want. :blobpopcorn:

18. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    well, her blackmail was she stays married to SY, and then doesn't reveal the bribery. If she changes the conditions, sooner or later they might decide dealing with her is more trouble than a bribery charge...

vsukio, nkring and Dnmrsh like this.
  19. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is author planning on finishing with ning xi in this novel and start a new novel for NTX??
    Current pace completely forgets the supporting characters.
    NTX, MLT, LZZ, JM, LJL, HMM, SL, PZL, YS, ROTHSCHILD FAMILY, HX, LTX father and YS mother's relation, daughter, SX AND HIS WIFE, ZHUANG KE, ZRG.
    Many untied knots

Dnmrsh, HoneyBee349 and vsukio like this.
  20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably should add QMF onto that list. Almost forgot about LZZ until you just reminded me.. curious to see how JM will react after seeing her child... if he does. :blobpeek:

Also, is the author not having NX work with CM on making that new film for the international film festival or something?

Ddragonesse and Dnmrsh like this.