Spoiler ATG

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SovereignSamiul, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    6th? I thought there were only 5 seeds, one for each element

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why it was such a big deal. Yun ache had to question the information about the evil god that jasmine gave him. He started speculating about what happened in the primordial era and what the evil god did or was

3. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like we will have the chance to see its might in near future ..

4. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys, in the latest raw, is yun che already meet with chu yue chan (little fairy)? i Stopped reading at chapter 677. almost 900 chapters right now, so i want the spoiler

and how about the enemy right now? can yunche beat all 4 sacred ground now? i read in this page yun che can beat divine realm warrior.

i want to know if yun che already the most powerful in sky profound continent and wait to ascend to another world?

5. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is already 913 , no Yuechan sightings. YC is the strongest in a way at BPS.

6. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is bps?

7. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blue pole star.

8. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finally caught up with the translation. Now that he has the darkness evil god seed and powered up, I can't wait for the retribution to start!

9. Deleted member 112564

Deleted member 112564 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to know, does Yun Che find Chu Yuechan. I'm at chapter 934, but there still is no Little Fairy.
    When will she be back?

10. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet. He is in Upper Realm aka God's Realm. He will soon meet with Xia Qingyue (maybe in 100 or 200 ch.)
    Well, if you want to know more, jump in spoilers on AtG or Main Atg discussion

Deleted member 112564 likes this.
  11. Deleted member 112564

Deleted member 112564 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    How do you know he will meet Xia Qingyue in 100 or 200 chapters? And thanks, I will go check the ATG spoilers.

12. RedWingFM

RedWingFM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just my suggestion. Well, there is a wedding coming soon... And without her...

Deleted member 112564 likes this.
  13. CloudField

CloudField Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so far ,ppl ,there is no other appearance of the little fairy (and i guess it wont be in the near future) ....the last time "she " was seen ,not even YC knows if it was exactly her ,she had a little boy ,that is known so far ,but i assume you ppl are reading it and know it so far ...

14. DethQi

DethQi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am bored from ATG the supense is killing me.....
    i know i know the fck did i just said, the suspense got me bored he got big power up and then bam he is dead and ressurect as a mortal............... he will get his power back but come on, dont make it so complicated. finally he got so powerful but the auther drop him down to hell..........
    so what i want is simple, a full spoiler of what happen in the raws am too lazy to read Lnmtl so give me my dose of ATG and maybe i will be back to reading it....................

and thanks in advance ^_^.

Eternal Harem King likes this.
  15. Eternal Harem King

Eternal Harem King Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking forward to the spoils myself, I've grown tired of that spineless trash Yun Che became, I don't have the energy for such trashy writings and trying to make it seem as though he's a good writer.

16. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the ending of Against The Gods? At least tell me, why the fuck did Yun Che's traitorous wife do it? Does Yun Che manage to accomplish his revenge and nearly kill or kill all the gods except himself?

I did not want to read this story, because of the bullshit that is happening when I read the spoiler. I accidentally click the latest update, and I thought it would be a chapter after the events of the betrayal, but I was damn wrong. It was the beginning of the betrayal, and hell, I did not even read the novel for how long, yet I was damned mad just from the chapter. Fuck'en traitors! FUCK THEM ALL! This made me read ahead through a certain (m)TL site, and I stopped at the Devil God MC invited by some cliche princess in some kingdom's (civil) war, because there were no more chapters left excluding one random Martial God Asura chapter.

Still, it's always ironically good to read a savior fall to a destroyer's destiny. Fucks up the whole scenario, the fuckers that pushed the savior into that role, and all of the rest of the fuckers dying, because the whole fuck'en world is too fucked up to keep fucking up.

yue chen likes this.
  17. yue chen

yue chen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well currently i am not reading atg till this arc ends as i can't stop my killing intent until all the betrayers are fucked up by mc so i will appreciate if someone can give the spoiler when the fuck will yue chen fuck all the gods

18. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    In the raw, yun che is absorbing the devil power and slowly conquering the northern star system. He wants to drain it dry of resources then return with enough power to conquer the universe. Then he’ll kill every god or at least he wants to

19. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read Against the gods in a while. Who betrayed him and why?

20. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he kills them and slowly ravages his traitorous wife to death. That woman is sicker than the devil in the story.