Spoiler I've Got Medicine [System]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    The first two chapters that sorta similar to @scriptor described >.>

kly and readerz like this.
  2. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh. I've read the start of this, but dropped it because it didn't interest me enough.
    It's pretty cute at the start though.

3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, you do need some patience to go through it. It moves slowly and isn't as fun if you like something at a faster pace. But I happen to like reading slower novels without many really tense moments once in a while, and this one works for me. :3

Misaki Yata, kly and alexfilia like this.
  4. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    Any further spoilers for this story?

kly likes this.
  5. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. ^_^

-super slow build still... Um... did I mention MC and ML eventually power up the magic shuttle for the trip back home? And they bring along MC's adoptive parents? (both dads; one was missing for a long time because he got kidnapped by his noble cultivator family and refused to breed to carry on the family line)
    -his dads are supportive of his relationship (though kidnapped!dad has to work through his trauma from the kidnap first. He got tortured)
    -at one point, MC and ML wreck this honestly disgusting evil cultivator's lair. Instead of forcing sex cultivation on women and raping them, he kidnaps men AND women and forces them to have sex endlessly... then the women get pregnant of course... and he feeds off the pure qi from the unborn infants...
    -poor men and women after regaining consciousness are horrified. Technically both sides were raped...
    -evil cultivator got KO-ed by ML of course, but after ML was alone cleaning up the last runaways, evil cultivator's grandpa comes along and almost kills ML. ML was thrown into this other dimension in empty space. MC coughed up blood and was frantic because their connection is enough for him to know ML almost died.
    -cue MC's revenge arc. He's not the bloodthirsty type but since it's ML... he gets really bloodthirsty and gains his Dan Tu Xue Ying title (can't tell though MTL, but it's something like Blood Slaughter Alchemist from my guess?) because in exchange for making flawless pills, he has every customer go out and kill/capture the members of the evil cultivator family. Most pills circulating are flawed, only Pill Kings and real experts can make flawless pills (our MC is an alchemy nut and trained himself to make flawless pills 100% accuracy from the start), so this is why everyone's scrambling to do what MC asks in return for pills and maybe good relations with him.
    -MC's plan is super effective -- the entire family is rooted out including the grandpa. MC kills the grandpa and exterminates the family.
    -meanwhile, ML is like literally bones and maybe some vital organs in the void. But good news is that he found some impossible way to cultivate lol. He ends up developing a Sura/demon avatar in addition to his original Immortal one. He later sends his demon avatar to MC while his original Immortal body recovers in the void. His demon avatar is him minus a good chunk of his control, so he sticks onto MC a lot. When he first came back, it was hilarious because he couldn't even remember his own name, these people felt bad for him and were trying to help him out. He just kept repeating "Ah Zuo" (MC's familiar name) and they were like, ' oh, is that your sweetheart?' Then they brought ML over to his cultivation peak at the sect (?) while thinking his sweetheart was a girl, but then MC charges out and they go, 'oh.' And ML's lack of inhibitions means he goes straight for MC and kisses him with tongue and groping and they almost do it right there until MC remembers there's an audience. XDDD
    -Later ML's immortal (original) body recovers enough so it can leave the void. He then merges his demon avatar with his immortal one, immortal one is the original base body.
    -blah blah, more stuff.
    -MC and ML plan on getting married (someday) but they are in strongest form of 'contract.' AKA, if you die I die and verrryyyyyy strong feelings. This one magic stone egg they kept feeding with their blood hatches and out pops a baby! That has both their genes! Though ML's conservative high-up family was okay with their relationship (MC is talented and obviously MC and ML are incredibly devoted), the grandson smooths things out even more. Who doesn't like a grandkid, lol.
    -at some point MC and ML travel to yet another world. Oops. It was through a rift this time, I think. This is a world with higher ratio of alchemists --> martial artists.
    -MC finds out that his lookalike is actually his twin brother. Their biological parents were dead, but loved them enough to sacrifice their lives to move them out of alchemy world to 'someplace else.' MC was moved to modern world, his lookalike to ML's cultivation world. He also finds out he can resurrect his brother by making a pill and does (he has his brother's body and 'soul' so it's possible). They have a big brother little brother sort of relationship (almost like MC's with ML lol; MC calls ML 'da ge' or 'big brother' all the time).
    -blah blah, more about MC and ML training and pwning everyone else. Also, them being cute and attached to each other.

Still reading! And yes, MC and ML finally get around to doing the deed. I forgot which chapter though, think it was at least 100-200 chapters after their 2nd date confession chapter.

Edit: Forgot to add. The system... is actually not a system. It is, as MC has paraded it under all along (to everyone but ML) an alchemy inheritance. What's more, it's the alchemy inheritance from an exceptional woman pill king. She's gone now, but there was an apprentice/servant (I think?) floating around in the separate space/dimension of the inheritance and she's technically the 'system.' She later moves out of the inheritance tower.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o thank you scriptor! *hugs* <3

why MC's parents sent their kids into 2 diffrent worlds? ....so the mc took his twin brother's place who killed himshelf (how did the mc have his body and soul to ressurect him?

also kyaaa at the stone baby <3 ....must be a cuttie <3 ...any awww parent moments? :D

7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the parents could direct where their kids were sent other than 'out and away.' That's why their kids ended up in different worlds.

When MC was brought over to cultivation world, he noticed his lookalike's dead body on the bed. That was his twin brother. Part of the system/inheritance is a storage space; since MC had no way to get rid of or explain away what looked like another him at the time, he'd just stuffed the body into the storage space. Luckily he did; if he hadn't done that, he wouldn't have been able to resurrect his twin brother.

Little baby is cute! And very obviously his parents' child. Both MC and ML love him a lot from the start. His name is Shi Changsheng (stone longevity/long life) because of how he was born. He's very smart and frequently goes for hugs. There are some funny parts too. Like when MC's twin brother was resurrected, the twin brother kept humoring the kid because he was family and cute. Then MC came along and told the kid to stop bullying his uncle (LOL) and little kid... didn't play so rough anymore. XDDD
    I spy ML's black belly character getting inherited, cough

Oh, and their baby is OP. Both MC and ML have unusually excellent qualifications for cultivation and their kid inherits a lot of that talent. ML's 'waste' body, as it turns out, is very heaven-defying once cured. His body is so wasted because it's literally heaven-defying -- as in, it's so perfect that the heavens can't allow its existence. MC's treatment of ML takes years (MC is able to extend ML's lifespan and get rid of most restrictions fairly quickly), but the last lock on ML's body is removed when they find this special soil/earth thing. After taking it in, ML faces seriously insane lightning tribulation. Even with MC's tribulation reduction pills and with two people sharing the tribulation with him (MC and this other guy who specializes in lightning), ML was crispy-fried and barely alive at the end. He's okay since it passed though, and as ML thinks to himself, being released from the heavenly 'lock' on his body was like being sick all the time and only now finally being better and feeling like he was a truly healthy person.

MC's tribulation was surprisingly tame. LOL. As MC observes, this is probably because the heavens were confused on how to categorize tribulation lightning for a field as abstract as alchemy. XDDD Also, MC's flawless pills don't go against heaven because flawless pills are basically 'heavenly' already since they're perfect. So there's no real conflict.

8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o did their family had may enemies in that world? (since they were forced to send their kids away >.>)
    how did he find his brother's soul?

Aww can i hug that kid <3

readerz and scriptor like this.
  9. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Their own family/clan was the enemy, lol. That's why they were in such a hurry. They didn't expect it.

His brother's soul is tied to the body. No finding required. ^_-

Right? I really wanted to hug their kid too, such a cute bun~

Varsha0907, yfndsh, Izn and 6 others like this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    let me guess ....the father's brother wanted his wife / position / was jealous :D ....do they show them who is the boss when they go back at least?

Ho! ...then the twin brother knew what the mc was doing (cough the ml >.>)

Do they ever worry about their kid? ....or does it ever cry and they have to calm him down ? <3

readerz likes this.
  11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm... I skimmed over that part, but I assume it was because they were really good alchemists and the main family got jealous. Revenge on the main family is WIP still from where I'm at in reading.

Yup, by that time MC was going around with ML and announcing ML as his lover and that they were in a permanent contract. XDDD

They did at the beginning, since they couldn't figure out what to feed their kid. But overall, they don't worry much since their kid is intelligent and doesn't fuss much (if at all). Mostly it's cuddles now~

12. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor you're the best <3 Love all them spoilers. And again, definitely wanting to see this picked up. :D

readerz, scriptor and alexfilia like this.
  13. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the novel complete or is it still ongoing? how many chapters does it have until now?

scriptor and readerz like this.
  14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    It's complete and has over 1000 chapters. I'm on chapter 970-something right now.

readerz, Misaki Yata and alexfilia like this.
  15. Misaki Yata

Reading List:
    Link
    I reeeally like the sound of this novel cause I'm looking for something like this and it sounds SUPER cute but I get a feeling that even if someone picks this up to TL it, it might get dropped a few times cause it too slow or something... :cry::cry: I guess i need to take a leaf out of scriptor-san's book and mtl this... PLEASE ANYONE FEEL FREE TO PICK THIS UP IF EVEN IF ITS JUST TO TRY IT OUT!!!

krrizis, Kittsune, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  16. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek:
    Then more tears when it's dropped...

Anie and readerz like this.
  17. Misaki Yata

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already crying.....

Anie and readerz like this.
  18. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    about that, the MC found through other!MCs memories that the official/legitimate son who is also a pill master ordered people to cut out (more like "dig out") his alchemist/pill concocting ability that is in the wrist (like a blood vessel?). bc not everyone has it and thus not everyone can become pill masters. and in this world, martial artists need pill masters to help them with breaking through their levels and healing them. So pill masters are actually revered.
    this one Bai-guy was interested in the other!MC bc of his skills and bc he looked better than the legitimate son. btw, the other!MC was adopted into the family bc he had the skills in his wrists.
    the legitimate son fell in love with the Bai-guy and at first that guy was also interested. but when other"MC showed up, he changed his mind. The leg. son became jealous and then ordered some guys to dig out that thing which enables other!mc to make pills. and then blackmailed the other!mc to shut his mouth and not say anything about that incident since the adopted parents will be very sad and other!mc should be filial and not cause problems to them, blabla. other!mc was very nice and was always thankful for being adopted, so he didn't say anything. but the truth came out anyway and when the parents just reprimanded the legitimate son lightly (since son is also a pill master, although not that good). other!mc sees this and became depressed. the servants also treated him differently and his depression became worse-> suicide.

when MC came to this world, he received other!MCs memories but since he doesn't have any ties with this world, he can see through the two-faced servants, etc. Then he recognizes that there is slow acting poison in his food, he plans to get out of there soon.

btw, about that corpse: he hid it in his space feature through the system.

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh i see! ....thank you! <3 ....it would be intresting if his adoptive family played a bigger role after he got famous
    so his twin's brother soul was with him all the time? (he was being the third wheel >.>)

20. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also about the MC and MLs first encounter:
    MC decided on ML to be his golden thigh/bodyguard and waited many days for an opportunity to get close to ML (since ML comes from a wealthy family). when he saw there was a commotion in the courtyard he dashed in and threatened ML with a knife against his throat. he offered a contract: him healing ML and ML being his bodyguard. and in this contract it says that neither is allowed to harm the other. ML agrees, MC is happy and begins living there.
    what MC doesn't know is that ML is already aware of MC since the first day MC lurked at his home and investigated him, so ML already knew about MC. and about that contract: ML technically can overcome the contract since MC is weak and the contract anchors on MC and MLs blood. ML is stronger than MC even though his blood vessels for martial arts is clogged.
    But ML likes to gamble (one reason why he is so rich and powerful) and thought, why not. bc no one has said that they can cure him before, so he was curious.