LCD Invincible conqueror

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Xian Ni, Nov 7, 2016.

1. W-X-LNOVEL

W-X-LNOVEL New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what level is that new asura right cust level?

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Was't mentioned i believe, probably the same as mr. Zhao, peak Saint.

3. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Ik.....

4. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I think saint 7. They are both definitely late stage saint and the new one is slightly stronger

5. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The weird thing here is...... I thought the other guy stayed back to keep the usurper from taking power or whatever... so what about now, since he's come to assist xiaolong?

6. ebito

ebito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my take is now that they really have the official successor they doesn't need to worry about the usurper taking power... even if the usurper take the power for now Xiaolong have the sect symbol he can take the power back when he go to the headquarter... so the most important thing now is to protect Xiaolong when he still weak so that the usurper can't assassinate him...

7. W-X-LNOVEL

W-X-LNOVEL New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wew i wonder how strong the skilll that Huang created on buddha cave

8. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to kill that young master that threw the needles at him while he was breaking through and then flee on his sentient boat~
    Anyway, the foreshadow tells me his war against the deities thingy sect is going to go pretty poorly, he'll lose people he cares about and then wage war against the entire heavens themselves.

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    This xianxia seriously has the most stupid antagonists with poor reasons to get in the way of the MC. I don't like the way you look, let's have a bloodfeud until one of our families is exterminated! How does anyone even survive beyond their childhood....

10. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose that roughly 753 people transmigrated/reincarnated in this world before our MC showed up, however, they didn't had what was needed to be a hero and got killed by the antagonists. Therefore, the antagonists keep on doing what they did for 753 times - just now they kick a steel wall.

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder the writers need to throw out numbers like billions of miles, trillions of people etc. etc. if they had a population similar to earth you'd have 50 chapters of xianxia before you'd run out.

Japanese protag: gets a few waifus - HA, THIS YOUNG MASTER DESERVES THESE BEAUTIES - dead japanese MC
    Korean protag: farms a ton of gold and gear - HA, THIS YOUNG MASTER HAS MUCH BETTER USE FOR WEALTH - dead korean MC

Meanwhile, CN protags are like oh goody, they keep bringing me more wealth and treasures. - takes young master's possessions, his father's, his grandfather's, grand-uncle's, his teacher, his teacher's teacher, his martial ancestor, his whole sect, his whole realm.
    Anyone that survives will have to give out promissory notes or be ripped off , paying a hundred times the price for some item or pills they need in time of peril.

12. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Come on man, how is this different from any other novels in terms of idiot antagonists with poor reasons?

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, the latest chapter, the same sh*t with the same people. This has more face slapping filler than Dragon Ball Z.

I think this will turn into the same thing that happened when that young master and his sister offended him at the restaurant when he was with Marshal Haotian. The second time it happened when everyone was like OH F*CK , EVERYONE KNEEL FOR THIS GRANDFATHER.

14. raifan

raifan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess this is where he turns into a dick MC. All he had to do as to get out of the way. It would have been less trouble for him, but he had to show them who is the boss and make a scene.

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf, are we reading the same novel? He saw how they were acting unbridled and endangering the citizens, this could've easily ended up with some peasant getting run over, like a kid or something. Not to mention that their attitude stemmed from their in-laws marrying into the Huang family by connection.
    Not saying it's a good chapter it could've just been discarded as it is useless, but it definitely does NOT show the MC being/becoming an asshole. Just more of the same 'slap some haughty young masters in the face'.

16. raifan

raifan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is becoming one. If he wanted to stop them, fine. But that doesn't mean he has to go and grab their neck and use them as rag dolls. All he had to do was state his name and tell them not to do it again.

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they gave him a chance to speak? Because they would believe it? Because that'd leave a lasting impression and prevent future deaths from them acting the same way? No way that could happen. And if you think MC is a dick for reacting the way he did, while they would've killed or crippled him if he were any weaker than them you're beyond saving.

In my opinion he let them off easy, should've killed or crippled the guy that wanted to exterminate a family over nothing.

Maybe stick with Japanese MC's from now on.

18. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention, they actually said “Brothers, there are still people that aren’t afraid of death!” just because he stayed put.
    Sympathizing with that kind of people, well, at least I wouldn't do that.

elengee likes this.
  19. raifan

raifan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He had a chance to speak. After he stopped them, he was the one who started walking towards them. He could have easily stated his name at that time.That was even before all the personal threats were made.

And BS on the ever lasting impression. How much of an impression did that leave since they came back to make trouble with him again? Beating them up did nothing. Their actions afterwards prove that. Who knows what they would have believed him, it would have t least gave them a moments thought.

Just because I think the MC should have handled the situation better I need saving? :rolleyes: No thanks, I'm good where I am at.

So yes, the MC is a dick for reacting the way he did. He already made the decision not to kill them. He could have easily gave them his name first and checked if they would have repented. I would feel differently if they knew who he was or that he tried to warn them of who he was.

Instead he beats them up without telling them who he is. With his history he should know that more people will come later. He should be above it all.

20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You're reading the wrong genre.

W-X-LNOVEL likes this.