Recommendations Novels With Interesting "Treasures"

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by siwakotisaurav, Aug 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. siwakotisaurav

siwakotisaurav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the last few weeks I find myself interested in novels with "heaven-defying treasures", how the treasure helps the user, what "heaven-defying" abilities it has, and just the discoveries the MC makes as he goes. Examples-
    1) Chaotic Lightning Cultivation- Trash decomposing bead(Interesting concept, kinda bad execution)
    2) IET's novels(Have read all of them)
    3) Er Gen's Works
    4) King of Gods
    And so on.
    (P.S: A plus if its a harem)
    Thanks for any rec. in advance

2. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    siwakotisaurav likes this.
  3. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    Against the Gods ---->Sky Poison Pearl--->heaven defying healing and purification ability.....unimited storage space....

Sakuraid, Haevrus and siwakotisaurav like this.
  4. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    ATG-

Mirror of Samsara - Every time you die. There is a chance, that you will be reincarnated. And another 20 percent chance, that your lifetime will be reset, with chain reactions all over the world.

Sky poison Pearl - Separated into two halves in ATGs main story. You will never get poisoned , nor get diseased. Unlocks other abilities. Unlocks abilities that can make you massacre an entire city without saying a word.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    elengee likes this.
  5. I Eat Monsanto

I Eat Monsanto He who courts death

Reading List:
    Link
    "(P.S: A plus if its a harem)"

You'll be getting no recommendations from me you poor, misguided soul

6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The other treasure is much more mystical if you consider it.
    He originally gets poisoned, upon near-death he reincarnates and lives a life in an alternate universe/time, one that teaches him medicine and allows him to find that pearl to get rid of poison, which happens to be the thing he was dying of in his original life. Then upon dying in this secondary world he goes back and easily solves his dying and grows OP using the pearl he brought back with him. The pearl is OP but that other thing was heaven-defying.

7. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    Also the level up quests....every life threatening event gives him an immune system....first the Evil God Blood then the fire seed then the ice seed inside the monster the dragon god blood the lightning seed and the darkness seed....every time he jumps 3-4 levels...

Haevrus likes this.
  8. Sakuraid

Sakuraid Writer, translator and editor

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it had a restriction of "charging" for 20 years. Did I remember that right?

Haevrus likes this.
  9. Keima-kun

Keima-kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically you are asking for every single chinese novels ever made

kenar likes this.
  10. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. That too. But those "times" will be spent in childhood anyway.

11. Pythagoras Theorem

Pythagoras Theorem Horse (?)

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL you should read all those CN with transmigrating female MCs... they all have some kind of heaven defying treasure. And it's always, always a personal space dimension with some kind of rare animal and/or weapon and/or plantations.
    Always, always, always. If you can find one that doesn't have it, please tell me.

12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  13. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    Against the Gods - Hong'er- eats all your stuff(is extremely picky)... though, eating powerful swords does make her heavier and probably stronger in sword form and eating crystals or some other treasures can charge the profound Ark...
    Otherworldly Evil Monarch - Hongjun Pagoda - basically the biggest cheat in existence... gives him the best cultivation technique, best movement technique, other OP magics, almost unlimited energy, flame that can burn anything, pill recipes and cauldron and maybe some other things I don't recall... oh, yeah, can also be used for storage and hiding and even taking other people inside as well as using it's energy to pose as someone much stronger than you actually are...
    I Shall Seal the Heavens - Meng Hao's 3 useless spears that have the cheat ability of cheating people into forcing MC to sell them for a high price...
    Shen Yin Wang Zuo - Eternal Melody - is connected to the Tower of Eternity which is pretty much an OP training ground where MC can go inside and bring other people too. It also allows MC to summon undead holy guards.
    Transcending the Nine Heavens - sword that can absorb medicines and essence of metals, it can also make extremely sharp weapons from that essence and probably pills as well. Probably has some other OP abilities that I don't know about...
    True Martial World - some crystal that could absorb and control energies if I recall correctly, not quite sure what else it does...

14. pyro5379

pyro5379 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Invincible There are supposedly 32 heavenly treasures that can help people below the God Realm. Each one is uniquely shaped and contains both a skill/technique and special powers. So far the MC has four treasures.
    The 9th rank Linglong Treasure Pagoda which consists of 3 ( correction, it has at least four) layers. The first layer transforms beast cores and other materials into fiery cultivation pills. The second floor allows the MC to capture and refine living creatures into pills. The third layer is currently unknown. It also teaches the MC a fiery body strengthening technique.
    The 6th rank God Binding Ring which contains a mysterious area that appears to be the remains of an ancient battlefield. It helps the MC cultivate a form of battle no and the MC feels drawn to a distant part of it. It also teaches him a battle skill that allows the MC to completely freeze/bind his enemies temporarily.
    The 3rd rank Absolute Soul Pearl allows the MC to cultivate spiritual energy whixk strengthens his soul and other energies and attacks. It also teaches him two skills. One is a finger skill that can pierce through practically anything and releases dark energy that corrodes the would and releases evil spiritual beings from the corrosive mist. The other skill allows the MC to use his spiritual power to erode the will of another person and turn them into a completely loyal puppet.
    The 1st rank Godly Mt. Xumi is said to be the ultimate heavenly treasure. It is a literal mountain fortress with many rooms inside. One room contains a slowly replenishing cultivation liquid that greatly aids in cultivation. The central room contains a formation that helps one cultivate faster and allows the MC to cultivate Buddhist energy. The mountain can be used as a storage treasure and a fortress when needed. It also allows for limited teleportation and can be used as a vehicle. It can also change size allowing the MC to hide within it at the size of a grain of dust or grow large enough to be used as a stamper and directly crush his enemies. It also teaches the MC a skill that is both an ultimate cultivation method and an attack skill. The attack form allows the MC to create 1000 attacking arms at minor completion and at major completion it will allows him to create 1000 clones with 1000 arms each creating a total of one million attacks from all directions. Godly Mt. Xumi's ultimate ability allows it to absorb the other heavenly treasures into itself. They each land on and merge with part of the mountain's surface and through the mountain all of their abilities are boosted. The MC can also cultivate all of their unique energies at once.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    LuftRauser likes this.
  15. LuftRauser

LuftRauser [Count LuftCula] [try to get active II]

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem is life!

16. I Eat Monsanto

Reading List:
    Link
    truly misguided, you've strayed too far from the correct path

Novela likes this.
  17. LuftRauser

LuftRauser [Count LuftCula] [try to get active II]

Reading List:
    Link
    Haa!! In this case the right thing is to take 4 wife as the limit, 2 at first, then 3 if u can't act fair, after that 4 if the case 3 wifes you can't act fair either. If u really can't making the fair thing for your wifes get back to 1 wife only. But i chose 4

18. MengHaoDS

MengHaoDS 《Debt Collector》《Money Lover》《Virgin Ancestor》

Reading List:
    Link
    But sometimes you can't be certain if that 1 wife romance will not make the mc forever a virgin until the end of the story..like ISSTH

19. I Eat Monsanto

Reading List:
    Link
    the correct path is a long and arduous one

20. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Invincible (conqueror). The MC finds a lot of treasures that aid him in his cultivation. There's a ranking of treasures and he's found a few of them already~

There's also Martial World and True Martial World.