Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Sharqed

Sharqed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what you mean by Ayanokouji using his true skill against Horikita's brother? I thought Ayanokouji was only using 50% of his real strength and he can already match horikata's brother from what i heard from other spoiler posts....

2. Raizu

Raizu An Enthusiastic Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Put aside 50% thingy. What I mean is "Ayanokouji is getting serious on the match against Horikita's brother."

3. cocava

cocava Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me who are the people in Ayanokouji new group?

Wulin likes this.
  4. Sharqed

Sharqed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How serious exactly? using all his 100% strength?

Wulin likes this.
  5. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    He can fight on-par/overwhelming Student Council president.
    Not many people can do that.

[​IMG]
    from left to right: Teruhiko Yukimura, Haruka Hasebe, and Akito Miyake.

The last group member is Sakura Airi.

6. BaoChauWoT

BaoChauWoT New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Karuizawa Kei ? I heard that she'll be an important character in the story .

Wulin likes this.
  7. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Karuizawa Kei was introduced as Hirata's girlfriend from the beginning. In the novel, until volume 3 she was simply treated as Hirata's girlfriend who was quite a bitch to other students as she was standing at the top of hierarchy of D-class (so she was also a bitch or was looking down on Ayanokouji).

Her character was developed in volume 4. We find out about her past where she was bullied in middle-school to the degree that she has a scar on her body which will never disappear (possibly a scar from being stabbed). In order to not get bullied in this school she confronted Hirata. So they became a "acting couple' (Hirata is too kind due to the fact that he couldn't help his friend who was bullied in middle-school).

From here, it'll contain heavy spoiler so read it on your own risk.

Like usual there was a trial which would affect the class point. Basically A-class, B-class, C-class, and D-class were mixed into twelve separate groups. Each of the twelve groups were named after one of the Chinese Zodiacs. There's about 14 people in each group (3 to 4 people from each class).

The group Ayanokouji was placed in is the rabbit group Karuizawa, Yukimura (the guy with glasses), and Hakase (the fat otaku guy) were also in the same group. There were 3 girls from C-class who is a friend of someone who Karuizawa treated with badly. They wanted to make Karuizawa apology to their friend but she declined. The tension escalated to the point where the 3 C-class girls cornered Karuizawa. They started to realise that Karuizawa probably was bullied in middle-school. Fortunately, Ayanokouji and Yukimura was there and the bullying stops. After that Karuizawa plays a big role in the trial and especially for Rabbit group.

Ayanokouji will plot the 3 C-class girls to physically bully Karuizawa so he can control Karuizawa and blackmail the 3 C-class girls (no one knows that Ayanokouji was the schemer). Since then Karuizawa becomes Ayanokouji's 'pawn' and the reward she will get from it is to 'not get bullied at the school'.

She is maybe the only girl who can tell that Ayanokouji wants to talk to her by sensing MC's eye gesture, she is also became the only one to call him by his first name (Kiyotaka), and when Ayanokouji B'day, her congratulation mail is the only one who didn't deleted by Ayanokouji. - this was a bit random but also a solid proof that she wants to be closer to him. I also remembered Ayanokouji feeling closer with Karuizawa than the other girls.

Furthermore, she got a SS two in a row (vol.4 and 5) which pretty much confirms her feelings towards Ayanokouji, regardless of whether this is current or future. In this week anime (eps.7), it should be Karuizawa who have interacted with Ayanokouji instead Horikita. I'll share more about this later.

Relevant illustrations from vol.4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One of them is kinda NSFW(?) so be careful before you open the spoiler tab..

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  8. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers! Can you tell me what happen in the vol.5? Like some details about the sports day?

Wulin likes this.
  9. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! I am watching the anime and liking a lot. Less the last episode, why did they put fanservice in the middle of the story?! At least put in the end! Besides that, that episode belongs to vol. 4.5! Dahell they even changed the girl....

10. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is some details to answer both of your questions.
    I warned you beforehand, the anime and the LN will have a big differences on some parts. So no need to rage and let's enjoy them anyway.

Short summary from SS 4.5 (Anime eps.7 - The Swimpool episode)
    From this part,i t will contain major spoiler so read it on your own risk.

In the original SS, the idiots used a remote-driven car equipped with a camera to drive through the air ducts and to the ceiling of the girls' changing room to film. They just drove it there and let it be and took the car after the day. The car they got from the points they won during the exams and club activities during volume 3 and 4.

Also, Ayanokouji consulted with Karuizawa about this matter since he figured to let others know. Since this was detrimental to the class moral so she was sent to get the camera and exchange the SD cards with empty ones. He asked her if she liked swimming which she says she do, but can't swim with others. She also asks whether this was his real personality.

She tells a bit about how the bullying was and that nobody from her previous schools acknowledged it. He also reiterates that if someone was going to to her harm, he would back her up, if necessary, getting Hirata and Chabashira joining too. (Chabashira is class D homeroom teacher).

In the location, there was no standoff between the classes, just a normal day the pools. No morse codes, no idiots trying to distract others, just all them playing together (Horikita notices that the idiots are acting strangely during their transit to the pool and questions why they seem to have so much luggage).

They will meeting with the B-class, meeing Kanzaki again. Ichinose says she joined the student council while talking to Horikita about the student council, seeing vice president Nagumo the next student council president playing volley, and stuff.

After that, Ichinose invites them to play volleyball. Horikita says even though it's just a match they should aim for the win. Sudou wins the match be himself. After the match, Ichinose tells Ayanokouji that he doesn't look like he is bad at sports (He restrained himself the whole time). And yeah, NO meeting with Class C or A. and NO Horikita proclaiming war on the other classes btw.

After the day, Ayanokouji met up with Karuizawa who hadn't taken a bath the whole day. He asks whether she invited some friends with her, and she says yes, but they dispersed later so she was alone most of the day.

He then says that he plans to expel people during the future exams which he has told nobody yet, not even to Horikita.

Ayanokouji says that the SD cards can be used to expel people from their own classes if the other classes was a no-no. She suggest him to consult with Hirata, which he can't since he doesn't fully trust Hirata yet.

Their talking ended-up on about how Ayanokouji is not normal, and she asked about his past which he proclaims that there was nothing. She says he is lying and that she can see that his eyes shows no hesitation to even killing people. He says that's too dramatic. There was nothing, too little and that he was a blank existence.

Then, he breaks the SD cards saying he won't expel someone from D-class.

Ayanokouji thanking her for today. They saw the guards ready to close and he asked her why she's still here which she says that she can't change yet due to too many people in the changing room.

Ayanokouji then asked her again whether she liked to swim and she answers that she doesn't hate it. He then invites her to swim since most people have gone to change already. After some exchanges about how she may only wear the school swimsuits which she dislikes for her entire life. Ayanokouji pushes her into the water and he lets her drag him down too. He thinks he may have acted a bit childish. While resurfacing she pushes his head down in the water and he could for a moment see a smile on her face which he thinks was worth it.

On their way home the group are buying ice cream. Ayanokouji asked Sakura which she wants and she chooses the same one as Ayanokouji.

The second termin is starting the next day.

And then, when the idiots reclaim the RC-car they see that the SD-cards are empty. They make a huge fuss in Ayanokoujis room. (The room EVERYONE enters and even have made copies of the key).

Scarlet Feather, Micus, kenar and 5 others like this.
  11. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really thanks! And I know the novel and anime is different, but put that episode (that gives me OVA's vibes) in the middle of the anime, ruining all the tense mood and whatever is so idiot.
    And about the vol. 5? Can you say what happened in that volume?

12. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The anime is still airing so I won't read the spoilers .... yet. But I wanna say thanks to everyone who posted spoilers. Thank you very much! The anime is very interesting.

13. Dgus22

Dgus22 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know who this blonde kouenji is? in the anime he looks like an important character...lol..can u tell me about him pls

14. Paoale

Paoale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone. My question is this: why does Ayanokouji form another group?

15. Midnight2010

Midnight2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it seems the anime pushes for the black haired girl?
    In almost every episode they interact.Is the same thing happening in the novel too?Would be pointless if there gets no romance between them and she goes with Suo guy.

Odorico, Horiya and Dgus22 like this.
  16. Dgus22

Dgus22 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree

17. Midnight2010

Midnight2010 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meh,I already don't like very much the mc.I mean yea,compared to the others,his apathetic attitude is awesome,but in the end he's just like the others mc.They go along carried by the flow,w/o ever know the word No.

18. Sharqed

Sharqed Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Ayanokoji can basically overwhelm the Student Council preisdent if he wants to?

19. Paoale

Paoale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The president has already offered him the position of secretary, but on a page I read that later offer him the position of vice president. Obviously I do not know if this is true. (Can anyone confirm?) If true, we can already imagine the great impression that is emerging from the President by Ayanokouji.

20. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    There is not many explanation about him yet. Oh, but he is kinda playboy. He date several girls include some upperclassman girl XD

Yeah, he can. In another note I'll add that student council president is the strongest student in the school (right now).

Well, Horikita is always appear in the Youkoso anime promotional ads, furthermore since the anime is only 12 episodes, so what do you expect? XD
    Non-LN reader will confused who is who and why she is there in the anime.

I heard from rumour around, one of Youkoso anime director is Horikita fans, well, please don't take this seriously