LCD The Devil's Evolution Catalog

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Used to modern life >.>

2. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    All he have around are rocks and stones. He is smart enought to choose two stones to use as blunt weapon, but not smart enought to try and make a cutting weapon... Really...

3. ninthlite

ninthlite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know whether the novel is really gender bender or not? Comment on chapter 16 is saying that he stays a male.

4. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think imps have a gender yet until they evolve a few times. I think the reason for the imps wanting sex is that they're basic devils and basically just a mess of desires (remember all those evolution trees so far?) and Mo Ke is very "pure" at the moment due to his eating habits, plus he has the high grade female devil(?) sealed inside him. So all the imps he meets are going to want to eat him up one way or another. I wouldn't be surprised if all his current followers go down the "lust" or "gluttony" path.

5. catatopatch

catatopatch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the very least, the chinese site doesn't list this as a gender bender. At the end of volume 2, the author apologized/clarified about why the imps kept targeting Mo Ke. Mo Ke's has a slender figure almost female like figure which I assume is because of what Yi Yi did. However, I haven't read that far ahead to know for sure. But the fact that none of the Chinese readers have tagged it as gender bender yet should mean that it's not.

He mostly did not need to/ have the time. It's mentioned later on why he did not do so.

Astaroth and ElefantVerd like this.
  6. Dragon God Orstellen

Dragon God Orstellen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I thought about. He is basically constantly getting attacked or having to travel. He's only been a demon for like a week. It'd take a long time to actually make a usable stone knife without specialized tools. Plus his claws are probably sharper than most edged tools he could quickly produce.

7. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes sense, the part about the claws being sharper than any edged tool he can produce with stones. If I remember correctly, he used the stones as a smashing tool, not a cutting one.

Still, a sharpened stone can work wonders as a hatchet. Even without the haft/handle. I think he not having time to make a better weapon makes sense, even if he was to use bones and sinew to attach the handle to a rock and use it as a mace/hatchet.

Well, probably a lot of problems that he faces will not be problems, and the history wouldn't be that interesting.

On the time to make a usable stone knife, all you need is two stones, one to chip away pieces of the other stone, molding it as a stone knife. Share it with the big boys, and the difference in numbers won't be the same as before.

[​IMG]

8. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me how does the evolution work? Because there is no lvl sistem nor requeriments interface not anything like that, there's nothing telling him what to do to get whichever evolution he wants or which is best.

9. Dragon God Orstellen

Dragon God Orstellen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely that is what the talking gemstone thing is for once it awakens. (Which will be when he needs to start worrying about what path his evolution takes)

10. catatopatch

catatopatch Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the devils share a common evolution tree up a certain point before branching off. As of now, they only need to gather enough souls/meat in order to evolve. As for how they branch off, you will have to wait for the later chapters if/when he gets there.

11. shajk

shajk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    beach quest is done, now we gonna see the hell's space? And for god's sake, from where did this fem imp appears just now? was she a follower of "uni"?

12. Zarek21

Zarek21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

13. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Just binged it..
    I thought it will be another cliche..
    But the devil world is pretty cool..
    Havent seen anything likes it.
    But it feels weird that the MC becomes heaven's shattering beauty out of the blue. Lol

14. Zarek21

Zarek21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the perfect hideyoshi.......

15. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt he will be the next hideyoshi... even bare chested silverback hair of steel men liked hideyoshi

BarriaKarl and Zarek21 like this.
  16. 11111LOL

11111LOL Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I'd choose a big club over a flimsy stone knife any day. I wonder why they didn't pick up that greatsword the skeleton dropped though..

17. Serendipity

Serendipity No one, nothing

Reading List:
    Link
    It's genderbent necromancer time boyz! :blobowoevil:

18. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    No club. The clubs appear only at the attack of the stairs. Until then, all we know is that there's only stones and other imps.

They could have used the bones of big imps as clubs against other imps, but as their fighting was so crude, a knife would be better, IMNSHO.

19. ninthlite

ninthlite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this devil arc is pretty boring and repetitive

20. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    This is quiet fun to read but why is the site so slow to load? It's like I'm using dial up instead of 3g.