Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh??
    The latest chapter's out-!!

So MC's palace burnt down (I glossed over the details that were back in ch 67), and lil ML was inside. Luckily, MC did get to him and managed to calm him down because poor ML was really frightened. (Part of the reason the palace burnt down was because ghosts had actually snuck in and headed towards ML - but don't quote me on that, I have terrible memory;;; )
    MC learns some life lessons from the Guo Shi and GS decides that MC should go out on a journey to learn more about the world and expand his views since he's both stubborn and naive + very idealistic.
    (GS once asked a series of q's to MC when he was young as a form of test to figure out his character. One q was, if you were god and there are two people stranded in a desert/barren location, slowly dying of thirst (one will live if they drink, one will die if they don't), who would you give one cup of water to? MC replied that he would give one more cup of water.
    What GS intended by bringing this up is to say that, by trying to change one person's life, you'd be affecting another person. This is because everything is in a fixed balance, if you give one person something, another person is deprived...etc etc.)
    This was in reply to MC asking GS for help to lessen the misfortune that ML is unwillingly a harbinger of.

Throughout the conversation, ML had fallen asleep after crying in MC's arms and was tucked back in a couch/bed by MC. He'd probably eavesdropping on the conversation about how MC is experiencing a whole lot of mishaps one after another from when he first met ML.

That night, ML vanishes. Who'd have predicted that after travelling, the newly turned 17 years old MC would encounter and defeat the nameless ghost on the bridge, ascending amidst lightning flashes and rolls(??) of thunder.
    Raising furore among the three realms

....ooOOHH.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    can i please hug the little bun??? ...can i? ...please? *.* ....*hugs the little bun*:X3::cry:

Yuslia and kly like this.
  3. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GROUP HUUUUG!! //dashes with vigour, arms wide
    ╰(◉ᾥ◉)╯

ML...so smol, so precious :love:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Aeli and Yuslia like this.
  4. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Lan wenji is all action! :oops::oops::oops:

5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, don't understimate Bing-mei...

In the author interviewing Shen Qingqiu and Bing-mei extra, he asks how many times they do it [a day].

SQQ: ...dunno, who keeps track of this sort of thing.
    Bing-mei: You say you don't remember, ah?! Let's go and count.

*Bing-mei carries off SQQ while SQQ is shouting 'don't bite!'*

Also, don't forget that Bing-mei was supposed to be a harem master. LOL. Think of where all that stamina's going now. :3

Zhen_Qing, ahsudole, Rangeles and 9 others like this.
  6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe i painted it while learning History lol forgot to bring sketchbook so i had to borrow my bff's note paper :3 glad u liked it

kly likes this.
  7. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KYAAA HOW COULD I FORGET
    hahahaha careful Bing-mei or 大嫂 will kick you to the couch lol

Neelambori, Yuslia and scriptor like this.
  8. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's honestly so cool!! Hope the History teacher didn't catch you and make a fuss;; I was always so scared when I or a friend were doodling in classes outside of art - we learnt to be ninja quick in hiding the paper when the teacher looked in our direction XD
    Also, IT'S DRAWN SO BEAUTIFULLY-!! MC's got such pretty hair :X3:
    Thanks for sharing it with us on here. Truthfully, a big part of the reason why this spoiler thread is so fun for me is because of all the art that's been linked here (//∇//)

Kittsune, Yuslia and alexfilia like this.
  9. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww thank you❤❤
    Don't worry about me being caught lol i have done it for 3 yrs and never get caught lmao (plus im sitting in the first place) , im usually doodle in all classes expect math, physic (i hate them TvT).

Aeli, Kittsune and kly like this.
  10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Sharing this fanart I found because it's crossover AND I love chibi HC in the corner there.

[​IMG]

DASH IT ALL, I think the piccy insert function is broken. Here's the link.

Edit: Yup, even imgur doesn't work. :blobtriumph:

Fiorisi, Aeli, kly and 4 others like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So HC is all by himself? Who are those two ppl in the frane next to him? And what's up with the rhino?

kly likes this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    HC has a panel all to himself. Person in bottom left corner is MC in Heavenly Blessing (XL). Notice his cute little sash thingy is also in the shape of a heart. XD

The rhino-looking thing is an OP monster that LBH beats up while making his way to SQQ. It happened when LBH's dad dragged SQQ's soul back to his original SQQ!body. :blobxd:

Edit: The two other people smished into the frame... I don't know. One of them is probably the crazy yandere weirdo going after kid!HC we've been talking about lately.

Fiorisi, Aeli, kly and 2 others like this.
  13. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, two of them used to be MC's servants :3 or mother hens ahah

Aeli, kly, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah? Then who's the guy on top of MC? I thought he was Jiang Chen but, judging by his expression, he doesn't seem like it

Fiorisi, kly and scriptor like this.
  15. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He IS Jiang Cheng lmao

kiara8, kly, alexfilia and 1 other person like this.
  16. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, to clarify:
    First/top row is Scum Villain (from left to right): SQQ, Bing-Mei (and the rhino monster that needed to be killed to be able to enter that mausoleum where LBH's dad revived SQQ at), LQG

Second/middle row is FOD/GDC (from L to R): Forever-Alone-Single-Dog JC "Straight male's self-cultivation✧" (直男的自我修养??), LWJ, WWX

Third/bottom row is HB/HOB (from L to R): XL, FX & MQ (I think? Maybe QR that mean ghost is in there too??), HC.

XD Love the chibis and how they're interacting with each other outside of the white borders!! I can only gush at how cute HC and XL are!! (My bias has spoken) Thank you for sharing, @scriptor!! ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Fiorisi, Aeli, kiara8 and 5 others like this.
  17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    hopsica, Nokiyoh, Fiorisi and 7 others like this.
  18. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo pretty. I'm dying. I especially love the last one, that's some beautiful yet subtle detail on the face *_*

19. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH GOODNESS I can't keep losing blood like this :blobnosebleed: but...this is exceptionally stunning!!
    No joke, I keep ogling HC and XL in bridal clothing HAHAHA but XL in ceremonial outfit is so magnificent! The detail! The lines are pretty and delicate with that inky style I adore-!!//instant save to my harddrive lolol

Off topic and I don't know if I mentioned previously but HC with that red bead in his braid reminds me of when XL had lost a red coral earring during that time when he was all dressed up for the ritual/performance thingy and caught little bun falling off the city wall. FX accused MQ of stealing the earring but I had my suspicions...lol
    But then again, it doesn't have to be the very same earring that XL wore, just tickles my feels when I think that it is. (•‾⌣‾•)و ̑̑♡

can't stop peeking at the art even while typing this comment XD;;
    KYAA (꒪ཀ꒪)✧ my eyes are so delighted rn ahaha

Thanks so much for these, @scriptor ! These are beyond pretty, they're absolutely fabulous!!:blobxd:

20. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that the author intended to make this novel into 5 part (the 1st part with more than 50 chapters) , it gonna be a long wait_( :3/L) _

Fiorisi, kiara8, Kittsune and 4 others like this.